Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just One Night

"We can't control our dreams so we may as well embrace them.."

17
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It's late. I should be asleep, but here I am. Wide awake. For no reason. I'm supposed to work tomorrow, so I'm more stressed than I should be. And yes, I know that's making it worse.

I decide to leave my bed, promoting myself to the couch. If I'm going to be awake, I may as well see what's streaming. I wrap my blanket around my shoulders and start toward my soon-to-be nest. 

I turn on the television and the first scene that comes into focus is clearly a romantic comedy of some sort. I've tuned in just in time for the couple's hook-up it seems. Both leads are walking in what appears to be a hotel hallway, dressed in formal attire. Maybe they're at a wedding? I see Christmas decor in the background so maybe it's a Christmas party. Those are formal sometimes, aren't they? 

My mind wanders. 

Suddenly I'm walking in the corridor, scanning doors as I hold a key card. You're walking beside me. I stop in front of one and use the key card to open the door. I walk in first with you close behind. I tap the light switch so the room can be seen.

"Bathroom's over there,” I point to the other side of the room. You nod and make your way over. I toss my purse in the lounge chair, just past the foyer. I understand what's happening now. We're at a party here at this hotel. There are a lot of guests and the bathroom lines were much longer than you could tolerate. I got this room so I could drink as much as I want without worrying about getting home. I can feel the alcohol in my system. And my head. I'm pretty tipsy and loose, but also feel strangely anxious. Nervous. Aroused. I'm plotting. I hear the toilet flush and the faucet running. If I'm going to try something, I've decided... if I'm going to try something, it's now or never.

You open the door. "Thank you! I was about to have a situation," you chuckle. "Those beers weren't going to wait much longer," you say as you make your way back toward the door. I step in front of you to keep you from reaching the door. "You ok?" you ask and lightly smile. 

"I've just never had you alone like this. All to myself, sans witnesses," I reply as I put my hands on your midsection and guide you toward the wall. You let me and slowly step back.

"I suppose not." Your smile becomes more salacious. My God, you're beautiful. I'm taken aback for a second.  "What's your plan?" You ask. I feel your hands on my hips. I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't think you thought of me in this way. I feel empowered and I'm so fucking turned on! I can feel my swollen clit throbbing at the thought of your cock penetrating me.

"Not sure," I smile slyly, "this is as far as I got in the plot." 

"Well, that sounds like a pretty lame plot," you mock as I feel your hands exploring. 

"Clearly. Maybe it was more of..." I reply, focusing on your beautiful mouth. 

"An impulse?" you suggest.

I pounce. I forcefully plant my mouth on yours. Push past your lips with my tongue, searching for yours.  I gently bite your bottom lip. I practically push you into the wall with my desire, my hands holding your face, taking as much of you in as I can. I can't help myself, I can't stop myself. 

You return the enthusiasm, your hands pulling my body closer to yours. I stop and pull back. You look at me through hooded eyes. 

"You ok?" you ask, a bit breathless.

"Yes. Are you?" I reply, just as breathless.

"God yes," you grin. That's all I need. Suddenly, I'm not myself. I'm a more sexually aggressive version of myself. I go straight for your belt buckle, while I whisper into your ear.

"I've wanted this for so long." I nibble your lobe while I speak. "I want to fuck you so bad. I need you inside me."

Your heavy breathing fuels me. I untuck your shirt and push it over your head. Before it's completely off and while it's still covering your eyes, I kiss your mouth again. I love the taste of you. I hold your face steady while I try to memorize you. You pull me closer and I feel your erection. I may explode before I get your clothes off!

I push the rest of the shirt off and you pull my dress down over my shoulders, releasing my breasts. You take one in your hand and caress it, gently squeezing my nipple and sending me into a frenzy. I guide you toward the lounge chair and push you back onto it. You land on my purse.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

"Ow," you laugh and pull my purse out from behind you.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that," I smile briefly.

You're half sitting, half lying, propped up on your elbows. Pants still on, shirtless toned, tattooed chest. What a fucking sight to behold. I've never wanted anyone more than I do at this second. I straddle you and kiss your mouth. You sit up straight, your hands squeezing my ass. 

I guide your mouth to my tits. Your tongue on my nipples has my clit screaming for relief. I stand up and start to unzip your pants. You lift your hips to allow me to pull them down, freeing that lovely, engorged cock. I want to take it in my mouth and taste it, but I don't have time. I'm desperate to feel you inside me. I take my panties off. You reach up to assist and pull me back onto your lap.

"Fuck me," I demand as I grab your hard dick and guide it into my very wet, pulsing pussy. "Fuck me, like only you can." You grunt as you thrust in. I grunt in return, as my cunt hungrily envelops your hard cock. I immediately feel an amazing orgasm building. I can't believe how much you excite me!

You moan as you continue to thrust into me, simultaneously caressing and licking my breasts. I grind into you, forcing your dick deeper inside me and using your pubic bone to massage my swollen, throbbing clit.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum," I blurt out. I feel it building into a powerful force. 

"Fuck yeah, cum on my dick!" you encourage while you pull my hair with one hand and hold me up with the other. You quicken the rhythm and pull my body closer to yours, resulting in the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced.

I completely lose myself. My body shakes uncontrollably and the pleasure radiating from my clit shuts my brain down. 

I have no idea how long it's been, but I start to feel your teeth gently biting my neck. Just as I begin to come back to myself, I feel your breath in my ear. Your grip on my hair tightens.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Your loud whisper lets me know to continue the contractions and milk your dick dry. 

I lean into you and rotate my hips in slow, deliberate motions while using the last of the strength in my vaginal muscles to grip your pulsing cock while you empty your balls into me. "Fuck!" you blurt as your body is overtaken by the type of quivering I was subjected to a few minutes prior.

I cum again. Spontaneously. It's by no means the powerful orgasm I had a few minutes ago, but it's a nice unexpected closer for this absolutely perfect fuck!

A few minutes later, you're pulling your pants up and I'm heading into the bathroom, panties in hand.

While I clean up a bit, I hear you saying, "That was fucking incredible! I can't remember the last time I came that hard." You lightly knock on the bathroom door, "Clear?"

I'm back in my panties so I allow you to enter.  You're holding my dress. 

"Thanks!' I reach for it and you grab my arm and pull me into you.

"I'm going to need you to fuck me like that again," you say matter-of-factly and sensually kiss my mouth. "I like watching you cum. Fucking hot."

"Mmm, ditto," I reply as I inhale the scent of you.

You release the dress into my custody and ask, "Do you want me to wait for you or just head back and meet you at the table?"

"Go ahead to the others. We probably don't want to be noticeably alone for too long. Might start rumors." I smile and start to pull my dress on. You help me with the zipper and agree. 

"Ok then. I'll get us drinks," you smile and start toward the door. 

Suddenly we hear an alarm. Is that a fire alarm? A car alarm? What the hell is that?  

Reality. Ugh.

My alarm is going off, waking me from my lovely dream and ruining everything with its shrill incessant, nagging. As I hit dismiss, I think about that dream. That orgasm. My God, if only I could have you like that. Just one night.

Mmm, I think this morning's shower is going to be suspiciously longer than usual…

Published 
Written by Laurel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments