Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jen's Awakening

""Fuck the waiter""

54
29 Comments 29
9.5k Views 9.5k
664 words 664 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

The first time I saw Jen, we both were at her company pool party. As I stood chatting with a business friend, I watched her swimming impressively, cutting through the water like a Greek million-dollar yacht. Her one-piece suit was barely winning the battle to keep her heavy breasts covered. I knew right then I had to have her. It started with small talks on the phone. Then pure pleasantries turned to late lunches at the local bistro as I talked my way in Jen's world and heart.

Three months later, I gave Jen a call. As I waited for her answer, I pulled my cock out and slowly started stroking. When I heard her sensual voice, I wanted her even more. I made up my mind to explore one of her fantasies. As she was talking to me, I had picked up my pace, stroking myself harder to orgasm. Thinking about my plan sent me over the edge, and I came all over myself, moaning softly. Jen giggled and, before hanging up, said, "Naughty boy! See you Saturday." 

Smiling to myself, I knew my plan was coming together.

Promptly at 7 pm, I was at Jen's flat. Earlier I had texted her that we had a reservation at 8 pm. My personal driver, Saul, opened the rear door for Jen to slip into the back seat. Smiling at Jen, I handed her a glass of her favorite white wine, taking in her stunning beauty. Jen was wearing a jade-green evening dress that cupped her full breasts and her gorgeous ass. It was the perfect choice of gown, and it complimented her Auburn curls. As Saul pulled away, soft, smooth jazz rolled around and held her as my hand rested on her tanned leg. She had no idea what lay ahead of her. As I finished my Jameson, I leaned in close, kissing her neck. Drawing my lips to her ear, I whispered in Jen's ear, "Little Mouse, take your panties off and give them to me."

valeryferrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valeryferrera

Her wide eyes locked on my face as she complied, handing them to me. I placed them under my nose and inhaled her exotic scent. We both remained silent for the remainder of the short drive.

I took her hand and told Saul to wait for us. The hostess greeted us and said our booth was ready. As she led us to our booth, I noticed her eyeing Jen up and down. My mind flashed a sight of the two ladies naked, pleasuring each other. Jed slid in first and moved in to sit close to her. I kept eye contact with the hostess, smiling at her while I cupped Jen's left breast. I grinned seductively and said, "Please send the waiter over in a few minutes.”

My other hand was underneath the table, my fingers making circles as I moved up her thigh. She looked at me as I found her smooth bare pussy. As I slipped one finger inside, Jen moaned, "Fuckkk," in a tone so sexy it made my cock jump.

Now two fingers moved in and out of her slowly, exploring her inner folds. Jen's eyes open and she looked with me lust dripping from her eyes. Begging for more of my fingers and more of everything. As my thumb found her clit I asked, "Does this feel good, Little Mouse?" 

Jen's response was to open her legs further. When she saw the waiter coming from across the restaurant, Jen felt a surge of panic and tried to close her legs.

"NO, Mouse," I told her with my thumb pressing harder on her clit. Jen sat still, biting her lower lip and knowing her pleasure was close, gave into the tingling rushing through her body. Nothing was left but to rotate her pussy and await the release of her orgasm. 

In a low voice, I heard her say, "Fuck the waiter."

As Jen came on my thumb, we both knew her world had changed forever.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments