Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping a Stranded Neighbor

"She needed help and I had the right tool to help. . . ."

39
11 Comments 11
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I was heading to the house after being out on a work assignment when I passed a small SUV, with its flashers on, on the shoulder of the road, As I passed, I casually glanced in my review mirror to see if there was anyone with the car, thinking I might need to call 911 to assist the stranded motorist.

What I saw in my rearview mirror was a pair of daisy-duke short and long slender legs that disappeared into a pair of boots. I quickly whipped around and drove back to see if I might be of any assistance. As I drove by the stranded motorist, I could see the motorist was a young female, peering into the engine compartment of her vehicle. I made another quick U-turn and pulled up behind the small SUV, with its flashers blinking at me. I turned on my own emergency flashers and grabbed my cowboy hat.

The girl under the hood of the car, jumped as I asked if everything was OK.

“I think its overheated,” she said, looking up at me from under the hood. Steam was pouring from a hose connection near the radiator and I told her that her summation was spot on.

“Do you want me to call someone?” I asked.

“I’ve already called my husband,” she said. He is supposed to be calling roadside assistance.

“Well,” I replied, “it’s pretty warm out here, do you want to wait in my car?”

She hand-bushed back a wayward lock of hair and sized me up.

“Sure,” she replied.

I headed back to my car and she followed me, sliding into the passenger seat. Almost immediately, I could smell the all-to-familiar aroma of alcohol.

“So where have you been?” I asked, striking up a conversation.

“I was down at the 249,” she replied, a local bar known as a hang out for non-working wives and soccer moms.

I smiled and told her I had never been in the 249, but that I had heard it was a laid-back place.

“Lots of bitches,” she replied.

Her name was Tammy. She was twenty-five years old, married and had a kid in first grade.

“The 249 can be fun at times, but you have to put up with a lot of bitchy women,” Tammy said. “Everyone fighting over the same old men.”

I shook my head up and down like I understood.

“So, you’re married,” Tammy noted, looking down at my left hand.

“Well,” I replied, “I’m supposed to be.”

Tammy stayed silent for a moment. Then she asked,

“Can you take me home?”

I am pretty sure she was asking me to take her to her own house, but I decided to play my cards and see where it might lead.

“Sure,” I replied, “But we’ll have to have you out before my wife gets home around six.”

Tammy cocked her head and smiled.

“No, silly,” she replied, “Can you take me home, to my house.”

I quickly apologized and she quickly shot back,

“You’ll have to be out by six before my husband gets home.”

I chuckled at her response, as I placed the car in gear. She placed a lone finger over her pursed lips and dialed a number in her cell phone.

“I’m getting a ride-share to the house,” she said into the phone after a male voice answered on the other end. This was followed by several “Oks” and an “Uh-huh.”

Tammy provided me directions to her house. As we drove along, she shifted several times in her seat, readjusting her cut-offs. She fanned herself with her hand and thanked me for stopping to assist her.

“I would have had a heat stroke out there,” she remarked. I did not say much but agreed with whatever she had to say.

“I don’t know what went wrong with that stupid car,” she said, “I’ve been after my husband for months to either fix it or replace it.”

“So why the hesitation?” I asked.

“I dunno,” she replied, “He’s always got a reason, but honestly, I don’t think he cares about it or me.”

Hummmmm. An open door.

“How long have you two been married?” I asked.

“Fucking too long,” she angrily shot back. “I’d divorce his silly ass, but then I’d be stuck with a kid and broken-down car and nowhere to go.”

The top snap to her cut-offs popped open as she turned and looked at me. I did my best to look the other way, but it was hard.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t mean to dump on you. I’ve probably had a bit too much to drink.”

I reached across the center divider and patted her bare thigh, just above the knee.

“Don’t worry,” I replied, resting my hand on her thigh, “We’ll keep it all between us.”

“Turn here,” she directed.

I made a quick turn.

“Three houses on the right,” she instructed.

I pulled up and she quickly jumped out of the car and started up the sidewalk, leaving me speechless, frustrated and alone in my car.

Half-way up the sidewalk towards her front door, she glanced back over her shoulder in my direction. She stopped and turned around, placing her hands in her hips, looking back at me.

She sauntered down the sidewalk, back in my direction. I rolled down the passenger side window. She leaned in the window, biting down on her lower lip, and asked,

“Are you coming in?”

“I didn’t know if I should,” I replied.

“No good deed goes unrewarded,” she replied. “Come on.”

I followed my newfound friend into her stylishly and well-decorated two-story house. She locked the deadbolt and then she looped her arm underneath mine, and silently guided me into an expansive living room.

She shoved me on to a leather sofa and stood silently in front of me, looking down at me, her hands on her hips.

“My husband,” she said, “won’t be home for several hours.”

“Lucky me,” I dutifully replied.

“Yes,” she replied, “lucky you.

I glanced at the opening of her daisy duke shorts, and then I quickly averted my eyes.

She looked down at the opening of her shorts and smiled.

“You know,” she said, stepping closer to where I was seated in front of her, on the couch, toe-tapping the instep of my foot with her own foot, to part my legs, “you’re a good looking guy.”

AliceRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRaven

I didn’t say a word.

“I like the fact that you’re so very respectful and kind,” she added, stepping between my parted legs, as she pushed her knee up against my crotch. Suddenly, she launched herself straight on to my lap, straddling me, he knees settling on to the couch on either side of me.

As she settled down on to my erection, she smiled and said she would like to express her thanks for my willingness to help her out in a bad situation.

She leaned in and pressed her luscious lips to mine, pushing her probing tongue deep into my mouth, practically sucking the life out of me, as she pulled me into a deeply personal and passionate kiss. I could taste the Jack Daniels that lingered in her oral cavity.

Oh wow . . .

Tammy quickly stripped out of her t-shirt, and a nice white lace bra, bearing her well formed 38 d-cup boobies, on top of which sat hardened nipples in light tan-colored areolas. She placed a boob up to my mouth and I eagerly encircled her hard nipple with my tongue, before latching on to it and sucking it as she cooed her approval. My hands found their way to her breasts. She shifted, every so slightly on my lap.

“I think this might work better if we got undressed,” I told her.

Tammy worked her way off my lap and proceeded to strip out of her Daisy Duke shorts, right in front of me. She offered a very pronounced wink, as she spun around and slowly lowered her pink thong, which clung to her moistened vagina, for only a brief second. She looked back at me as she slowly peeled her pink thong down her long slender legs and past the tops of her snake-skin boots. She stepped out of her boots and proceeded to turn and face me, completely naked and unabashedly proud her gorgeous tight little cheerleader-like body. I bet she did not weigh an ounce over 100 pounds.

She had a small closely cropped landing patch of light brown pubic hair that pointed to the way to her private parts. She spread her legs slightly, mouth wet a finger and proceeded to do a little self-exploration of things downstairs as I sat and watched.

She looked down at me and smiled.

She knelt down in front of me. She proceeded to strip me of my shoes and socks, as I unfastened the snap and zipper to my jeans. I arched my back as she pulled both my jeans and my spandex Jockey underwear from me, my manhood popping into fill view.

She immediately took my circumcised tool into a hand and studied it, as she gently cupped my testicles with her free hand.

“I bet your wife loves this a lot,” she remarked, fingering my tool, as she buried her head into my lap.

Her lips gently touched the head of my tool, her probing tongue encircling the end of my tool. On Lord!

Tammy has fantastic oral skills and I told her that if she did not slow down, I’d cum in her mouth. She would back off and rotate to slathering me with kisses all over my naked body, driving me crazy. She grabbed my hand and lead me down a hallway and to the master bedroom.

I found myself positioned between Tammy’s widely spread legs, fingering her pussy. I leaned forward and began licking and sucking her private parts. Her hands clinched into fists, and she begged me to not stop. I alternated beween sucking and locking her hooded labia, which drive her crazy, I am sure. 

I lost track of her orgasms.

She begged me to fuck her. I was happy to oblige,. As I hovered over her, slipping the head of my tool up to her well lubricated pussy, she closed her eyes and pulled me into another deeply passionate kiss. I used my fingers to make sure my cock was well positioned.

Her pussy was tight, even with all of the foreplay. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my tool as I pushed deeper into her. Our pubic bones met, and she shuddered, her eyes rolling back in her head. Suddenly, she flooded the bed with her womanly juices, as I began a rhythmic motion of working myself back and forth inside of her.

She raked her fingers across my shoulders and my back, screaming “Oh my God!” as the passion between us built up.

I flipped on to my back and had her mount me, straddling my torso. She seemed to really like the new positioning and orgasmed several times. Because she was so light, she was able to easily spin into different positions, without me having to do anything other than lay there enjoying things.

“You need to cum!” she demanded.

I asked her if she would let me do her doggie style and she willingly agreed. I stood beside the bed as she backed her ass in my direction. I could see her tight little starfish asshole and for a brief second, I wanted to try and ass fuck her, but she let me know quickly that she was not into anal sex. Damn.

I jammed my cock into her pussy and slapped her ass several times. I grabbed her hips and dug in my fingernails, as she begged, “Cum baby, give it to me, fill me up.”

I loved the dirty talk.

My balls tightened and my thighs began to quiver. I couldn’t hold back and shot my load deep inside of her.

“I hope you’re on some type of protection,” I exclaimed, as I emptied myself into her, “. . . ‘cause if you’re not, I’m giving you a freaking kid of gigantic proportions.”

“I bet you’d make a great dad,” she exclaimed as I filled her pussy to overflowing, my cum mixing with her pussy juices and spilling on to the bedsheets, as she collapsed on to the bed.

“Don’t worry,’ she said, “I’m not having any more kids with my ass-hole husband. I’ll be waiting until after I divorce his ass.”

As she lay on the bed, I made a hasty retreat the living room and grabbed my clothes. I was out of there, as quick as I could be.

I have often thought about that quickie and how it happened. It was pure happenstance.

I drove by her house several days afterwards and saw a FOR SALE sign in the front yard. I am assuming she followed through with the divorce. I felt bad about it, but I reckon it was inevitable. The vehicle break- down was probably the thing that pushed her to go forward, that or Jack Daniels or a happy-go-lucky good-Samaritan neighbor.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments