Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriend won Queen Slut competition

"Before we got together, my girlfriend had a 1 month long sex competition with her friends"

17
2 Comments 2
42.3k Views 42.3k
946 words 946 words
Famous Story
I was introduced to a cute Asian girl at a party 2 years ago.  At the time I didn't know anything about her apart from that night I was aware she hooked up with a guy at the party. I had just finished talking to her for 5 minutes but I was with another girl at the time, so the next I heard, a friend was talking about how she was in the bathroom hooking up with one of his mates.  Then I saw them walk out together.  The last I saw her that night she was leaving the party, but with a different guy.  I didn't think much of it as I never knew who she came with and she had been drinking and was being real friendly with a few people.

Fast forward 6 months and we met again, this time in a more calmer situation, got chatting and found we had a bit in common.  So shortly after we started dating.  She seemed like a fun girl and sure, she'd had some ex-boyfriends but she was such a great fuck, I kind of just accepted it.

From time to time her girlfriends would have a laugh together and refer to her as "Miss Queen" and how she was so tame now. I never knew why they called her Queen but didn't pickup that it was significant, just a fun name.  One time I went to join in one of their conversations and said "Will the Queen like another drink?".. to which her girlfriends burst out laughing.  Other times I recall them calling her "Queen of 22", but had thought they were referring to her age or something back then.

So a couple of months ago I ran into one of her old friends, who she had since fallen out with. She asked me "how's the Queen?".  Now I was struck with curiosity, so I asked her "why did you all call her the Queen?".  She looked at me for a second, laughed a little and said it was best I didn't find out , but let on that around 2 years ago the girlfriends had a competition and my girlfriend won so she was named the Queen. 
"What competition?" I asked (still clue less).
She took a glance at me, then replied "we just liked to hook up with guys".

That night I saw my girlfriend at home.  Now she never went into much of her past with me, only to say she'd had some boyfriends, nothing to serious or long-term and was happy to have found me. So I never had pressed for more sexual history than that.
We had a couple of drinks that night and started taking each others clothes of in the living room.  I was sucking her breasts with a hard cock in her hand.  I glanced up and for lack of anything better, said "Now I'm going to fuck the Queen".  She look immediately uneasy and asked why I called her that.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

I replied I knew she was the Queen.

Then I removed her g-string and picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I put her on the bed and sat over her, my cock inches from her mouth. I then forced it in, watching the red lipstick envelope my cock. I looked directly at her and asked "how did you get the name Queen? and I want the truth as I ran into one of your friends today".
Maybe she thought I knew more (which I didn't). She moved up the bed and motioned for me to start fucking her pussy.  I moved in and glided my cock into her wet pussy, pumping several times.

"Tell me now!" I demanded.
She was moaning from my cock drilling her, her defences removed. Her eyes looked up at me...
"We had a competition a couple of years ago, to see who could fuck the most guys in one month".

I noticed she was moving her pussy into my cock even harder now. Her pussy was so wet. I kept pounding.

She continued, almost out of breath "I fucked 22 guys that month and won the competition. No else got more that 8, so they called me the Queen".
I was silent, my pulse raced, my fucking motion just kept going on auto-pilot.
I mumbled "22?"

She made it worse..."It was 28 but they had a stupid scoring system for 2 guys at once that never counted".  Her body was shaking visibly by now as I grasped her body harder and started fucking like I could punish her.
"When was all this?" I asked
"About the time I met you for the first time, I did 3 guys that night, but it never meant anything. We were just having fun, I never saw any of the guys again"
"Well, maybe 2 of them, but it was a while ago, I haven't fucked them for ages"

By now I was angry and turned on at the same time, I looked down at my cock sliding into her pussy and started seeing all these different guys fucking her.  Started seeing her with 2 guys at once, I fucked her harder, shaking her little pussy with my fast cock pounding. 
I couldn't talk I just wanted to fuck her and stop the images of her with so many other guys.

Eventually I was ready to cum, so I took my cock out and put it over her face where I shot my load right over her mouth. I then said, "how many times you got guys that fucked you like that before?" quite satisfied I made my point.

She whispered to herself..."Lots" as she turned her head, cum dripping from her lips.

Published 
Written by prague2nyc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments