Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun at the Beach

"What starts as something romantic turns into much more"

10
2 Comments 2
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Deborah had told me one time that she’d love to sit on the beach and watch the waves crash with me.  So today, we set off for a beach area nearby.  There weren’t any hotels or houses on this beach, just trees, miles of sandy shores, and the Atlantic Ocean.  We took a short path from the parking area, and walked hand in hand and headed down to the beach, taking just a towel with us.

I’d known Deborah for some time, and always found her incredibly gorgeous and so sexy, but never really got to see her anyway but fully dressed.  I’d always fantasized about seeing more, but never had the chance.  So I was staring fairly hard while we walked as she had on a black one-piece bathing suit.  The front showed off so much of her cleavage that I was always mesmerized by, and then the high cut style showed off her ass that I was finally getting to see.  I was so turned on just walking with her, but I felt bad somewhat because it was sort of a sweet moment walking out to the ocean holding hands.

I looked into her eyes and told her, “Deborah you look fantastic in that bathing suit! I love the way you look in it! It’s so great to finally get to see more of you!’

Deborah flashed that giant smile and looked away a little, clearly blushing and said, “Thanks, I’m so glad you like it.”

We found a spot and put the towel down.  We both sat down and just started talking about anything and everything.  We were both a little nervous being out in public together, but this beach was pretty remote and there weren’t many people.  As much as I was loving all this conversation, I was so turned on being next to her, all I could really think about was pushing her back on the towel and making love to her, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen.  The beach wasn’t deserted, just not busy.  As people walked past and their backs were to us, I would run my fingers through her hair and at least steal a little kiss.

It was a beautiful day out, and we were really enjoying being together.  We talked and talked, and eventually much of the talk turned sexual, and I was surprised by how flirty and naughty she was being. She talked about wishing all the people would just go away, and she would push me down and climb on top of me right there.  I loved when she talked like this, and she was driving me crazy.

Suddenly Deborah said, “Look there’s no one around finally!” and with that she leaned in and kissed me with so much passion.  After only a couple soft kisses, she definitely became much more aggressive and I felt her tongue slide in my mouth.  Kissing her was so sexy, and I could do it for hours.  I loved when we would break for a second, my eyes would lock onto hers.  She had the most beautiful gigantic eyes, and I always got lost in them.  While I leaned on one hand, my other hand was running through her hair.  I wanted to slide it down her chest, but I knew we were out in public.

Deborah slowed down a little, and started kissing me softer, and then started moving from my lips across my face and back to my ear.  She started kissing my ear, and somewhat on my neck as well.  She knew this drove me absolutely crazy.  I wanted to fuck her so bad at this moment, why couldn’t we just be somewhere private?  Hearing and feeling her breath on my ear was turning me on so much, and I could barely take it any longer.

Deborah stopped, looked around a second and then leaned in and whispered in a very sexy voice, “Let me know if you see anyone.”

I was pretty much already watching out, and wasn’t sure why she was suddenly telling me this.  Then a second later, I realized why as her fingers started running up my thigh. Her hand kept going and started rubbing my cock through my bathing suit.  This was unexpected, but I was loving it.

”I love feeling your cock get hard from me,” Deborah whispered in my ear.

As her hand went from the skin of my thigh, up over my suit to my cock, she turned her body somewhat and now I could feel her breasts against my arm.  She kept moving her hand up and down my leg, and I was definitely rock hard now.

”Mmmm, I need more, so keep watching,” Deborah whispered and her hand went up under my suit this time until she found my cock, and at that moment she moaned in my ear.  I loved the feel of her hand on my cock, and definitely with this being unexpected and somewhat public made it even more incredible.  Her hand was like magic the way it played with my cock.

PamelaOcconer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaOcconer

 She started whispering more and more in my ear as she stroked my cock.

”Oh, I love your rock hard cock in my hand, it feels so good.  I wish I could fuck you right here so bad.  I’d love to lay you down, climb on top of you and slide your cock in me.  I’d pull my swimsuit down so you could play with my breasts.  I’d ride you so good until you exploded inside me.  Mmmmmm yes,” Deborah kept whispering in my ear.

I told Deborah how incredible this was, and how much she turned me on.  I loved the way her hand expertly played with my hard cock, going from soft and playful to stroking fast and hard, then back to soft and playful.

I told her, “Deborah you are driving me so crazy, I’m going to cum any minute now if you don’t stop.”

She giggled a little in my ear and said, “Good that’s what I want. I want to finally make you cum for me.”  She kept stroking and playing.

Then the moment I never expected happened.  Deborah pulled away from my ear and held her hand in place on my cock, and quickly looked all around.  Then Deborah gave me a deep kiss on my lips, looked into my eyes with the biggest, most devilish smile I’d ever seen.

”Don’t close your eyes, let me know if you see anyone at all.  And don’t stop until you give me what I’ve been wanting for so long,” she whispered in such a sultry voice.

I should have known what was happening, but all of this had already been so surprising, what she did next shocked me too.  Deborah slid down from me, put her head in my lap, and pushed up the leg of my bathing suit and pulled my cock out, never letting go of it.  All of a sudden, the moment I fantasized about for so many years started happening and I couldn’t believe it.  I looked down and saw her guide my cock into her mouth.  She looked back up at me with those giant eyes, and moaned as she slowly took my cock all the way into her mouth.

I couldn’t believe Deborah was sucking my cock.  She had told me years ago she wanted to, and I could still hear her saying that as it was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard.  I put one hand in her hair to push it out of the way.  I loved how her hair felt in my hand, and I left my hand there, but ultimately I wanted to be able to watch her.  She pulled my cock back out and kissed the tip and swirled her tongue around it.  Then she slowly put it back in, moaning the entire time.  She slid it back out again, and glanced up at me.

”Are you ready to cum for me baby?’ she said with the sexiest smile I’d ever seen.  She knew I loved her saying that, and I loved her calling me baby.

Here is this woman that is incredibly beautiful, that I’ve been attracted to for years, and out of the blue she's going down on me on a beach.  On top of that, she’s practically begging me to cum in her mouth.  I’m not sure I could have ever imagined a sexier moment.  She suddenly changed pace and now was bobbing up and down, her eyes still looking up at me, and moaning the entire time.  She could tell I was getting close, because the second I realized it she somehow felt it and moaned even more.  Her hand stayed steady, holding my cock in place and she furiously bobbed up and down, moaning more and more.

I couldn’t hold back any more.  I exploded with one of the best orgasms I’d ever had in my life.  I felt like the sky went black, and it seemed like my orgasm would never end.  As soon as I started cumming, Deborah moaned louder and deeper, sucking every last drop.  My hand was in her hair, still keeping all of that lush brown hair out of the way so I could see it all.  She glanced up at me, with my cock going limp in her mouth, and sucked on it one last time, moaning a very satisfied sound as she did.  She sat up and gave me an amazing kiss, and I tasted myself in her mouth.  

‘Thank you.  I have wanted that for so long and it was even better than I imagined.  You were delicious.  I can’t wait to do that again soon,”  she whispered into my ear.

How was she thanking me?  I needed to thank her.  That was an incredible moment, and I laid back on the towel before I blacked out as I was pretty sure all the blood rushed out of my head.  She laid her head on my chest and put her hand across my chest too and moaned again.  I put my arm around her and pulled her closer.  We both fell asleep for a couple minutes.  

That was definitely the best trip to the beach I’ve ever had.  Deborah made it an afternoon I would never forget.  Now I needed to find a way to thank her and return the favor.  

 

Published 
Written by SaintFiveX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments