Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Footsie

32
24 Comments 24
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"I am privileged to get the opportunity to write with gifted author OptimisticThoughts. I first experienced his writing during the nature competition and enjoyed his gifts of writing sensual dialogue. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you enjoy our story and maybe you will try your own game of footsie."

We were seated just moments ago in a corner booth in the darkened restaurant. The waiter has arrived with wine, showed me the label, and poured a taste. As I sniff the wine, which exudes a rich aroma, her foot brushes against my leg beneath the table. I glance up at her before approving the wine. The waiter pours us each a glass and steps away.

As I am reading the menu, selecting an entree, her foot once again brushes my calf, but then slides up into my lap. Glancing down, I see her pink-painted toes crawling up until her sole rests over my crotch. After wriggling those toes for the briefest moment, she draws back her foot and returns it beneath the table.

I look across the table to see her studiously examining her menu, as if completely oblivious to anything going on. When she feels my glance, however, she looks up and a mischievous grin spreads across her face, with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

Her sexy little foot soon returns. This time, she presses her toes against the fabric of my pants, dragging them down the length of my swelling shaft before retreating again beneath the table. I know she felt its growth. Once again I look across the table at her and this time her playful eyes meet mine. I tilt an eyebrow at her and she returns the expression. The game is on.

I soon feel her foot slithering its way up my calf, using her toes to raise the leg of my pants so that her toe grazes the bare flesh of my leg. Her toes let go of my pants, glide up past my knee, and she slowly strokes my inner thigh with her bare foot. I can see in her eyes that she is as captivated by her ministrations as I.

When her foot once again rises to my crotch, I look into her eyes as I call her dare. My thumb and forefinger slide my zipper down, and the bare flesh of my cock emerges beneath the tablecloth in the darkened restaurant. She bites her lower lip, surprised by my escalation. Her breath visibly and audibly catches before she gathers herself, looks directly into my eyes, and quite purposely drags her big toe in a line down my bare shaft.

As she is maneuvering her leg to bring her toes further down and against the bare, heated, swollen flesh of my cock, the waiter returns to take our order. We both take the briefest moment to compose ourselves, and her foot holds still right where it is. Her toes pressed against my dick.

After she manages to place an order, and the waiter walks away, she shifts her foot, pressing hard against my dick, feeling my length. Stroking. Rubbing. Struggling to reach all the way down to my balls. Her face is visibly flushing. Her tongue slowly and subconsciously traces her lips.

In the darkened restaurant, I take her hand and pull her so that she leans her head across the table.

“You like that?” I whisper. She nods.

“Does this little game excite you?” I whisper. She nods again.

“Panties,” I whisper. “Slip them off. Give them to me.”

Her eyes open wider. She begins to formulate a question and then stops. She composes herself again. Her foot withdraws. She looks over her shoulder as her thumbs curl into the waist of her panties through the fabric of her dress. She lifts her hips and ass off the seat of her chair and shimmies her panties down her thighs.

When her foot rises again to my crotch, her panties are dangling from her ankle. I smile into her eyes and place them in my pocket.

Through dinner, the game continues. Beneath the tablecloth, her foot brushes and rests. Her toes graze and wipe moisture leaking from the crown of my bare cock. I know what she wants. And she is going to get it.

While she dines on her entree, because of limited ability to give discreet directions at the table, I pull out my phone, and hammer out a text. “Pull your dress up to your hips so that your bare ass is sitting on the chair.”

I nod, indicating for her to pull out her phone and retrieve the text. When she receives it, she looks into my eyes. She pauses only a moment before doing as she has been told.

When the waiter returns with a dessert menu, I ask him to give us a few minutes.

I again pull her to lean over the table. “Go to the restroom. Text me when you are there and it is empty.”

She quickly gets up and dashes away. I zip up my pants. Moments later, I receive a text. “All clear.”

I text back. “Are you ready for me?”

She replies, “Yes!”

I respond, “Touch yourself while you wait. Stroke your clit.”

“Matt!” she answers.

“Do it!” I hammer back.

A minute later, she texts back, “Are you coming? If you don’t, I’m going to.”

“Do you need me?” I reply.

“YES!”

I quickly stride to the restroom. I open the door, lock it behind me, and my mouth is instantly on hers. It is not my usual gentle kiss, but a hungry one. She meets my ferocity with her own. My lips claim her neck, sucking and kissing, as she moans with her back against the door. Her needy fingers find my zipper, tug it down, and reach in to wrap around my swollen cock.

Turning her to face the adjacent wall, I hike up her dress, baring her ass, pressing my body against hers.

"I love the feel of your cock against my ass," she whispers.

She pushes back against me, grinding her ass all over the bare, heated flesh of my cock. Spreading her legs, I get access to grind cock-to-pussy. She is wet. Swollen. Warm. Sticky.

"You like that?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes, Matt," she replies reaching her hand back to grab at my cock.

I reach around her front and plunge my fingers in and out her wet cunt, as she wiggles around, banging against the wall.

I move a finger up to her clit whispering, "I want you to feel it everywhere. That profound need."

"I do feel it,” she begs, gyrating against my fingers. “I need your cock. Now!"

"Do you? Do you need my cock?"

"Yes, Matt. Pleeeease,"

I ignore her cries and speed up my finger-fuck, curling my fingers to caress her g-spot.

"Matt, please!"

I pull my fingers from her dripping pussy and take hold of her hip with one hand. With the other, I guide the head of my cock to brush against her thighs, angling towards her clenching pussy.

"You make my dick so fucking hard. You know that?"

"I. Need you. Now!" she pleads, her face flushed.

I push my cock inside her with a moan. Ahhhhh! Slowly, I withdraw only to thrust back, ramming her into the wall with each push.

She closes her eyes, focusing on the sensation of my cock plunging into her.

"I feel every inch of you," she whimpers, as I continue with slow, deliberate, deep thrusts.

"Fuck me harder!"

"Yeah? You want to feel my heat?"

"Harder!"

"You want me to pound that pussy?"

"Yes. Yes! YES!"

My hand slides around to the front of her thigh. My fingertip grazes her clit, as my hips unleash an assault. And my cock pins her against the wall, repeatedly, lifting her to her toes. 

Her hand covers mine, pressing it harder against her clit. Then, I switch my hand over hers. She doesn't get the control. 

"Touch that clit for me," I order. "Stroke it. Show me how you like it. Need it. Want it."

She frantically rubs her hot little nub, wildly bucking her hips with my thrusts.

My cock stretched her with each thrust. Wrapping her around me, body and soul.

"I am about to cum,” she gasps. “May I? Please," she begs.

I jam harder saying, "You want to cum all over my thrusting cock? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please. Please!"

“Not. Yet.”

She groans, struggling to maintain control. I unleash a barrage of deep thrusts. She loses control, overwhelmed by raw power.

“Please!” she gasps, beyond all control.

"Cum on my cock,” I growl in her hear. “CUM! ALL OVER! MY COCK!"

She shoves my fingers into her mouth as she silently screams, clamping down on my knuckles with her teeth. I lift her with a thrust and hold her there. Fuck! I feel her pussy contracting. Squeezing. Gripping me. It's all too much. I explode, my seed spurting in repeated bursts into her. Her contracting pussy sucks my cum straight from my balls. Fuck! 

Her legs give out and I catch her in my arms. We pant together, coming down from orgasmic bliss. I kiss her delicious neck, whispering how beautiful she is. Nothing pleases me more than seeing her smile through her ragged breath. We try to clean ourselves up as best we can and get rid of our 'just been fucked' looks. I slowly open the door, ensuring the coast is clear before I entwine my fingers in hers and lead her back to the table. 

And it all started with an “innocent” game of footsie.

VioletGiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletGiles

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments