Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Move!

"A hot, chance encounter with a handsome stranger."

112
39 Comments 39
2.9k Views 2.9k
549 words 549 words

"Don't move!"

His voice was commanding and she knew better than to turn. Of course, she realized who it was, recognizing the deep timbre in his voice. She knew, without looking that he had grey eyes. He had been staring at her all night. She had been meeting that stare boldly.

This was yet another boring dinner for her husband's political campaign. Ever the dutiful wife, she had politely smiled through numerous introductions and made the obligatory small talk through a totally uninspred dinner.

The only highlight of the evening was the mysterious stranger across the table. His date had enjoyed way too many cocktails and was in danger of face planting into her dinner plate.

It was a little unnerving, the way he stared at her over his drink, his grey eyes smoldering and seeming to see right through to her soul. Her face flushed as she returned his gaze, noticing his strong jawline and just a hint of a smile.

She stirred in her seat as she felt the moisture growing between her legs. She took a deep breath to steady herself and couldn't help noticing her breasts were swollen, knowing without checking that her nipples would be erect. She hoped he couldn't tell. She hoped he could.

When dessert was being served she excused herself from the table and made her way to the ladies room. She stared into the mirror while applying fresh lipstick. Being honest with herself, she was mature, but still attractive. Her body, although slightly fuller, was not without tone. And her breasts, always her best feature, were still full and firm like those of a woman much younger than she. Running a hand through her long auburn hair, she walked into the hallway.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

Strong hands grabbed her arms and pushed her into the darkened coat room. He was so close she could smell his cologne, feeling his hot breath on the back of her neck. "Don't move!"

She wasn't afraid. Far from it. Her heart pounded out of her chest as he kissed her neck while his hands roughly caressed her breasts. Her knees went a little weak when she heard him moan. She tried to turn; he wouldn't let her. "No! Don't move!"

She felt his hands pulling her dress up, heard him groan as his hands stroked her legs and the tops of her lace topped stockings. He grabbed the strap of her black lace thong and quickly pushed it aside. It was her own moan she heard when his fingers found her dripping pussy.

His satisfied groan filled her ears as she felt his thick cock enter her with surprising speed. The force of his throbbing cock had her cumming almost immediately.

She tried to face him, wanting to look into those smouldering eyes, kiss those pouty lips. but once again came the order. "Don't move!"

His hands holding hers against the wall, she began to move the only way she could, the way he couldn't prevent. Her pussy was alive and hot, squeezing, clenching, tighter and tighter until she could feel his hot seed traveling through his throbbing cock. She came again as she felt those ribbons of cum hitting her velvet walls, his groan loud and long. And then, again. "Don't move!"

And he was gone.

Published 
Written by fil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments