Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Randy Married Man Natalie

10
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Quickie sex in the stock room"

Natalie. 

I had sometimes been asked to do some driving for my wife’s retail store, this normally around Christmas and Easter times under ad-hoc arrangements and open to staff’s friends and families. Driving duties were easy enough in just running stock or equipment between the store and their warehouse, occasionally, running staff between stores. It was for that reason I could use the store's canteen, and occasionally I would pop in to meet Ellen, my misses for lunch, even if I was driving buses.

I was uptown doing some banking when I decided to pop in and see Ellen for lunch, something we’d done a few times on the spur of the moment. The store was busy for a change and I strolled in saying hello to those staff I knew and made my way to the back of the shop, where Ellen normally worked. As I walked through, I encountered Richard, the shop manager who briefly reminded me to let them know what days I could work, there was a shop refurbishment somewhere and loads of overtime and driving staff up and down.

I enquired briefly where Ellen was, and Richard told me she was in the delivery stock room and I made my way down a flight of stairs, as I turned towards and headed to the stock room, I came across Sandra, a plain looking girl in her early teens, she was slim with neck length black hair scruffily put up in a red band and her Uniform skirt and blouse were grubby, her teenage pale face pretty but showed signs of acne, but her dark eyes were attractive.

Sandra was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, her knees up, and legs slightly spread, as she wrote on a clipboard on her lap. I couldn’t help but notice the outline of her pussy-lips pressed against her knickers and I continued looking until I reached her. When our eyes met, she had a grin on her face, and she flicked her eyes at me making it obvious she knew where I was looking and that produced the start of an erection. I stole another good look as we exchanged a few words. She told me she had seen Ellen in the small annex at the back.

I walked into the stock room and made my way round to the small annex accessed by its own door and I pushed it open and stepped inside, it was in semi-darkness. It was a small L shaped room filled with rails and various benches and shelving units. I walked around the obstructions and saw Ellen on a footstool bent right over and leaning into a sort of serving hatch.

My cock was already erect after seeing Sandra and it went harder seeing my wife in that position, and I thought what a shame to waste it and had an evil plan forming in my mind. She pulled something out and I heard it drop on the floor as I sneaked behind some shelfs. I was delighted to see her rummaging in the recess, and I set my evil plan into place.

She was now on tiptoe and her legs slightly apart and very vulnerable, I made a quick decision and stood up on the footstool grabbed her hips pushing the back of her skirt up at the same time and thrust my bulging tent hard between her legs, “Fancy a quick one honey?”

I knew I’d made a terrible mistake even as I shoved my tent somewhere I shouldn’t and opened my mouth, it wasn’t Ellen, but it was too late, I’d pumped hard into the girl who pushed back shouting, “What you playing at you dirty bastard?”

Shocked and embarrassed I stepped back on seeing it was Natalie, a twenty-odd-year-old, who stood five feet five, average build with her short brown hair swept back and put up in a tiny ponytail, her face was somewhat unattractive, not ugly just not pretty especially with her choice of makeup that was in the main black based and excessive.

She turned to see who it was, her face red with rage and her fists clenched and I waited for a punch as the girl angrily continued shouting at me, but her words were lost in my worry and expectant of people and security to come bursting through the door at any moment and my cock receded sulkily.

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

The punch and security never came as I stuttered my words explaining that I thought she was Ellen and I was terribly sorry. The angry atmosphere seemed to fade away when she said, “Oh, it’s you.”

I apologised a second time, and to my surprise she smiled saying it was alright and saw the funny side. I felt a whole lot better but of course still embarrassed, but she just eyed me.

She broke the silence, “You know you were right there, you dirty bugger.”

“I’m so sorry, I really am, I just wanted to surprise Ellen.”

“You surprised me alright,” she answered with a dirty smile, her right hand going between her legs and she fingered herself through her skirt, “And now you got me stirred up.”

“OH, I’m sorry about that,” I answered guilty my cock twitching again as she continued to rub herself.

“That’s alright, but what would you have done if I had known it was you and I had said yes?”

That comment surprised me, and with her hand calmly rubbing her pussy my cock swelled and I soon had another tent. “Well what do you think?” I asked.

She looked down at my tent and smiling started rubbing herself harder and at the same time stepped a pace towards me her other hand grabbed the bulge and she squeezed it, “I think you’re a naughty boy and would take advantage and fuck me.” I was nervous as hell, as she continued squeezing my erection through my trousers “You would? wouldn’t you?” she asked self-assured.

I stood looking at her wondering how to answer and came out with, “Yes probably.”

She quickly unzipped my trousers and pulled it out jerking it hard for a moment, she grabbed my arm and pulling at me she walked backwards towards the recess her eyes boring into mine.

She had a slutty look on her face as she jumped up on the shelf in the recessed area, “I want that.” She pulled the front of her skirt up exposing her underwear, then the gusset of her knickers to one exposing her cute trimmed pussy. She leant forward grabbing my cock and guided it into her wetness, we never said a word as I pushed the full length into her. She put her arms around my neck and started to ride me. I grabbed her arse and pulled her fully onto me, my cock going deep inside her and we both groaned but tried to keep the noise down.

We were thrusting hard and breathing heavily, each enjoying the moment but it was never going to last long, I felt her pussy flood with her juices, and that increased my own need and I couldn’t last any longer and quickly pulled out of her soaking pussy. Natalie immediately sank to her knees and took my cock in her hand and jerked it rapidly wrapping her lips around the head, and she sucked in as I sent a torrent of fluid into her mouth. She drained the beast.

She remained on her knees with my cock still in her mouth, her eyes looking up at me. She allowed my droopy cock to fall out her mouth, a string of cum snapped off splashing her chin and more dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her neck. She smiled standing upright, “Knew you were a naughty boy.” She told me with a grin and started to hug me. I told her she was a naughty girl and we kissed before we left each other.

Shaking with guilt, I made my way up to the canteen toilets and had a quick clean up and found Ellen as she came out the ladies. We sat down for lunch together and I saw Natalie walk in. Ellen mentioned that Natalie looked happy for a change, telling me she was usually a miserable bitch. I looked across at her and just caught a glimpse of a dirty glance from her, she looked away and parted her legs as she leaned back where she sat to pick up her lunch box up from a bag on the floor. There was a big wet patch in her knickers.

Natalie completely ignored me after that, not that that was any different from before. It had been basic hellos and that sort of thing but there was nothing and it was a case, we had used each other.

 

Published 
Written by Martinn1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments