Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daydreams to Reality

3
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

A hectic week at university is over and done with so I thought I’d travel to Nathan’s house. A long-time friend of mine. 

We’d been meaning to have a catch-up but we had both been so busy for the last couple of months. We’d finally found a weekend where we’re both free and decided to have a sleepover.

I pull up to his house and stare out my window. I bite my lip and sigh. If only he knew how he made me feel... Every time he smirks at me with those dimples of his, I get all hot and flustered. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve dreamt of his skin against mine. Moaning into his shoulder. Pushed up against the wall, head thrown back and nails scraping against his shoulders...

Shaking my head, I bring myself back to the present. Nathan and I have always flirted but it’s never turned into anything. 

I grab my bag, get out the car and knock on his door. Nathan opens the door. That cheeky smile of his. 

Standing at 6ft 1inches, broad-shouldered with hair that I could just run my hands through - he is a sight for sore eyes. 

Tonight’s agenda is a takeaway, Netflix and at some point sleep. But after a long drive, the first thing I do is jump in the shower. 

Just to be cheeky I shout to Nathan, “You’re welcome to join me,” with a wink over my shoulder. It was met with an eye roll and a half-hearted chuckle that sent shivers straight down my spine. 

I start the shower and leave the door open just a crack. Making sure that he could easily see me whenever he walked past. 

The thought of him watching me as I run soapy hands over my naked self made my pierced nipples tighten. I rub my hands over my breasts, trailing them lower past my hips. Washing my thighs and driving myself mad thinking what would happen in Nathan walked in. 

Soon enough I’m all clean and changed into a pair of booty shorts and a vest top. The outline of my nipples easily seen. I settle on Nathan’s bed as I wait for him to finish whatever he’s doing downstairs, entertaining myself by flicking through Netflix. 

Nathan walks through the door, stops and leans on the door frame with his arms crossed. He raises his eyebrows at me. 

“I had quite a view earlier. You in my shower, water running over you.” 

He takes a step closer to the bed. I tighten my thighs, my breath caught in my throat. 

“Watching you run your hands over yourself.”

Another step. I can feel myself getting wet. 

“Rubbing your nipples. All I could think was how much I wanted to put them in my mouth.”

I take a deep breath. Hands gripping the cover as he came closer. And closer. He kneels on the best. Nathan starts to bring himself over me. I lower myself down the bed. 

“How much... I wanted to replace your hands with mine.”

His breath fans over my lips as they part, waiting for him. Nathan is looking into my eyes. Flicking from my eyes to my lips. He lowers himself so that his chest is on mine. 

I breathe in and arch my back so my breast are pressed up against him,

“Well Nathan,” I sigh, “Why don’t you do something about it?”

I bite my lip and raise an eyebrow. Almost daring him to kiss me. A groan escapes the back of his throat, almost like he can’t hold back any longer. His lips meet mine. Firm and soft. He bites my lower lip and I wrap my legs around his waist and flip him over. 

Straddling him, I grind myself into his dick that is straining under his joggers. I lean back and just watch him squirm. Nathan grabs my hips and pushes me into him harder. The friction drives me mad. I could just rip his clothes off right then and there. It seems like he had the same idea. 

Nathan leans up and pulls off my top. An arm behind my back as he pulls me against him, making me lean backwards. 

He closes his mouth around my left nipple. Licking across the sensitive tip, pressing the soft skin against my piercing. With his other hand, he twists and pulls at the nipple. A moan makes its way out of my throat. I pull at his shirt, making him release me for a second as I pull it over his head. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He resumes his... activity. Nipple play is one of my weaknesses. Switching sides, my breath starts to become faster.  I start to grind my hips into him as he continues his assault on my boobs, pulling me even tighter against him. 

I pull at his hair. My core tightening. With one more bite, I come up done. 

“Oh fuck fuck fuck,” is about all I can manage as waves of pleasure rip through me. 

I come down from the high but it seems like Nathan isn’t done with me yet. Changing me from sitting on him, to laying underneath him once again. He trails his nose from my neck. Between my breasts, down my torso before stopping at the waistband of my shorts. 

He looks up at me. A smirk that sets his dimples off again. I simply chuckle and roll my eyes, telling him to get on with it.

Pulling my shorts down my legs slowly, teasing me. He slides off the end of my bed with my shorts. Pulling down his joggers and then pulling me by my legs so my legs are open at his waist. I lean up. Kissing his hips. My hands on his waistband. I lower his boxers and grasp my hand around his dick. I start to stroke his length, he sighs and holds the hair at the nape of my neck. 

With my hand at the base of his cock, I lower my mouth down. My tongue running along his head and the back of his dick. I suck in my cheeks, breath through my nose and take him as far as I can into my mouth. His tip touches the back of my throat as my nose presses against pelvis. I swallow, my throat moving against his sensitive tip. 

“Oh shit,” is all I hear as his hand pulls my hair tighter. 

Pulling back I use my hand to stroke him and I take him out of my mouth. Twisting my hand and rubbing my thumb over the head of his dick I follow my hand down with my mouth. Deep-throating him again. Taking my time. 

Apparently Nathan is impatient. He pushes my shoulders back on to the bed. Reaches over me to grab a condom from his bedside drawer. He rips open the pack and keeps eye contact with me as he lowers it down his shaft. 

I open my legs wider. Waiting. He grabs my thighs, bringing me even closer to the edge of bed. He presses his dick at my opening. I hold my breath as he pushes himself in. 

Grabbing my wrists, he pins them above my head. I arch my back and push my hips lower, just to speed him up. I feel his crotch meet mine. 

We both pause for a second. My warmth wrapped tightly around his cock. He pulls back, driving me mad with need. I don’t want to take it slow. I want him to fuck me with everything in him. I was to hear his skin against mine as he pounds into me. Almost as if he read my mind, he picks up the pace. 

His dick drags across my g spot, Nathan leans his head into the crook of my neck. Biting me, sucking on the skin leaving his mark. 

Pushing my knees into his sides I take control. Straddling him with my hands pressed into his chest I look down at him. I trace my nails along his chest to his sides. Digging in. He puts his hands on my hips, grip tight. 

I rock back and forth. Grinding myself into him - minus the clothes this time. 

I tighten my core and his hands reach up towards my breasts again. I start to raise myself up and ride him. Up and down. Slamming myself into him as he punches my nipples. Fiddling with my nipple bar. 

He releases my breasts, his finger light of my skin. To my waist when he grabs me firmly and makes me go faster. Reaching around me, he pulls my hair. This sends shocks down my spine, my nails dragging down his sides as I start to reach the edge. 

I moan his name as we move faster. Sweat dripping between my breasts. Nathan’s forehead is shiny with sweat as I climax. The tightening pushes him too far as he holds me still as he cums. 

I lean down and rest my head on his shoulder. Panting. He wraps his arms around me as our chest rise and falls together. I kiss his collarbone and chuckle. 

“I think I need another shower. Care to join?” 

He strokes his fingers down my spine and laughs in reply, “Hmm, maybe.”

 

Published 
Written by hotmess_ina_car
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments