Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum To My Office

"She gets him hard and horny at work, right before a staff meeting."

10
5 Comments 5
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
V. and I had shaved her pussy the night before, and it had been a wildly erotic night. We had a little wine, made out a little, and when we got particularly horny, she smiled her dirtiest smile and said she was going to take a shower. I joined her there. She fell to her knees immediately and sucked my cock, taking me right to the brink of orgasm before suddenly stopping. She stood up and moved my hand down to her pussy while the other gripped the shaft of my cock. While my cock throbbed I lathered up her pussy, getting it wet and slippery with soap. I slid a finger inside her, and as she cried out in pleasure, I hungrily pushed her against the wall of the shower stall as I kissed her and fondled her wet, soapy tits. I started to rub my cock against her pussy, and she playfully pushed me away, purring, "Not yet, baby. You have to work for it."

She took my hand, turned off the shower, led me to the toilet seat and spread her legs.

"Shave my pussy, baby. I know how much you love to lick shaved pussy."

I wasted no time. I got my electric razor and began shaving her very slowly and the vibrations of the razor on her clit turned her on so much she began fondling her tits while I shaved. It wasn't long before I was licking and sucking and fingering her while she moaned and writhed, wrapping her legs around my neck as she came hard. After her orgasm, I used a hand held razor for a closer shave, gently shaving until her beautiful pussy was smooth and hairless and glistening. I began to lick at it again, taking her to the edge of cumming. Then we went to bed and fucked for hours.

We worked in the same office, but I always came into work a couple of hours after her. As she dressed for work that morning she put on a short, tight dress and thin, red panties, so tight and thin you could clearly see her now bald pussy lips and the cheeks of her tight little ass. The dress showed off her perfect tits, and she wore no bra, so her nipples were hard and visible. She put on a sweater to cover them.

She looked so hot. I tried to wrestle her back onto the bed, but she had to go. Just as she got to the door, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her while my fingers slid down into her panties to play with her newly shaved pussy.

"Let me lick your pussy, baby. I wanna lick your hot little pussy," I whispered in her ear.

"Sorry, baby, I can't be late," she said as she rubbed my cock through my pants and I slid my finger deep into her bald, wet pussy. "Soon," she said, giving my cock one last squeeze before leaving for work. "I promise it'll be worth the wait." She gave me a sexy smile and left.

I got to work about an hour after her. It was all I thought about at work that day, licking her pussy, fingering it, fucking it. I was hard all morning.

She kept teasing me. On a crowded elevator she stood in front of me and subtly leaned back and pressed the crack of her ass against my cock. Just before the doors opened, she surreptitiously reached back and ran her hand up the shaft of my hard cock.

Later, she leaned over a co-worker's desk as I walked by, her skirt riding so high I could almost see those tight, sexy panties, as her perfect ass pointed right at me. I wanted to push her dress up and fuck her over the desk right then and there. I brushed a finger against her leg as I passed.

And as she was talking to a co-worker, she leaned her ass against the wall length window of my office so that it pressed against the glass. She loved showing off her ass.

I had two co-workers in my office when she called. At first, all I heard was a low sexy moan.

'Yes?"

"Baby, my pussy is so wet."

"I can't talk now. I'm in a meeting."

"I can talk. Do you want me to talk?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to tell you how horny I am?"

"Yeah."

"My panties are so tight. They rub against my bald pussy lips whenever I walk and it makes me so wet and slutty. I'm touching my pussy through my panties right now, remembering what a hot fuck we had last night." She sighed.

"Tell me more."

"Does it make your cock hard when I tell you?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock hard now?"

"Yes."

"Stroke it."

"I can't right now."

"I wish I could suck it." She moaned again. "Oh, I'm so close to cumming. I'm leaning back in my chair with my legs open and my dress hiked up. My nipples are hard and I'm pinching them while I think about your tongue and your cock."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to lick my pussy.

KymGiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymGiraldo

Come to my office and suck on my pussy lips and flick my clit with your tongue."

"I'd love to, but I can't right now. Is there anything else you need?

"I need your hard cock inside me, baby. Come fuck my shaved little pussy until I cum. I want to cum all over your cock."

"I'm not sure we can do that now."

"If you don't, I'll have to slide my fingers into my panties and do it myself. Do you wanna listen while I finger my pussy?" She moaned softly. "Or do you want to fuck it with your big, hard cock?"

"Don't you remember? We have a staff meeting in five minutes."

"Oh fuck. I guess it'll have to wait. For a little while." She hung up, clearly disappointed.

We met outside the conference room. I hung behind as we all entered, and fondled her ass quickly under her short dress as we went in. I sat down next to her. Her face was flushed. She took off her sweater to reveal her hard and perfect nipples. I was not the only one who noticed. She didn't care.

She handed me something under the table. I took it and realized it was her sexy red panties, wet with pussy juice. I put them in my pocket. About two minutes into the meeting I wrote an IM from my laptop. "Pussy still wet?"

She wrote back, "So close to cumming. Panties soaked." Our boss was droning on and on as we wrote.

I wrote, "I noticed."

"Pussy throbbing. So horny. I want you to fuck me so bad."

"I love to hear you talk dirty. I'm so hard."

"Throw me down over the table and just fuck me here."

"Wish I could."

"Fuck me hard."

"Reach down and touch it. Finger it," I wrote.

She smiled at me as her hand went below the table. A few seconds later she gave a sharp intake of breath, and I was sure her finger was deep inside her wet pussy. Her cheeks reddened more, and her breath began to come in shallow fast bursts.

I wrote, "Cum for me. Right here." Her breath became more shallow and rhythmic. She arched her back ever so slightly, sticking those hot tits and hard nipples out for everyone to see. Her face reddened even more.

I wrote, "Stick two fingers in." Another sharp intake of breath a few seconds later, and I pictured two fingers deep inside her pussy. My cock was ready to explode.

Her breathing became faster and faster, her face more red, her back more arched. She bit her lip and shivered, and I knew she had just cum.

Seconds later, I felt her hand sliding up my leg and slid up the length of my hard cock. I was hard as a rock, and ready to cum.

Typing with one finger, she IM'd, "Your turn now."

She teased my cock through my pants, running her finger up the length of my cock, caressing my balls. The meeting was soon over. It seemed to take forever for everyone to leave. As soon as we were alone in the room, she fell to her knees and pulled out my cock and began to suck it hungrily. She played with the head of it with her tongue, moving her lips back and forth along the sensitive crown. Then she took it deep into her throat. She sucked me hard, all the way to her throat then all the way out, to slide her lips over my cock head, then deep inside her again, over and over. Her hand again snuck down to her dripping pussy, and she fingered her hot, shaved little pussy as I came hard into her mouth, wave after wave of it.

She swallowed what she could and the rest of my cum dribbled down her chin. She loved to play with cum. It really made her horny. She fingered her pussy and clit while she let my cum leak out of her mouth and back onto my cock, all over it, coating it with cum. She then slowly and sexily cleaned off my cock with her mouth and tongue, licking off every drop of cum, fingering herself all the while, working toward another orgasm.

I knew she was about to cum again. She lay back on the carpet, her legs spread wide, and stuck two fingers deep inside her wet, bald little pussy and finger fucked her pussy hard until she came, as quietly as she could, shivering, whimpering, arching her back. Even though I had just cum, seeing her finger fuck her pussy was getting me hard all over again.

There was a knock on the door. We quickly got it together, zipping up and smoothing our clothes just as the door opened. On the way out I gave her ass one last lingering squeeze.

"I can't wait to bend you over my desk and fuck you this afternoon," I told her.

"Why wait for the afternoon?" she asked coyly, as she took my hand and led my toward her office.

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments