Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brief Encounter At The Hospital

"Surprising her when she is at work."

27
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had worked on my plan for weeks and wanted to surprise Wendy. I had flown over to the States for some meetings and a show. We already arranged to meet again after the show, but little did she know I had a plan to see her earlier. I landed and cleared customs quickly after landing in Detroit, got my hire car, drove the two hours north, and pulled up outside the hospital at around 1.30 pm. I knew she finished at 2 pm and watched as she left the building and got into her truck and drove off.

I drove to the hotel, The Doubletree on the riverfront, unpacked, showered, and made a phone call. I phoned the healthcare insurance line, and after a phone interview with a nurse, she explained that she would arrange for a scan the following lunchtime, and I asked for a certain hospital, to which she replied that she would get me booked in as a priority. Having already had knee issues, I could feign the injury. I got off the phone and went down for a meal overlooking the river. The fresh air and the time difference hit me so I went to bed early.

The following day, I was up showered and had breakfast. I checked my emails, and replied to most, before I got in the car and drove to the hospital I was checked in, and was then taken to a consultant, he checked my knee and confirmed that I would need a scan. I was given a private room and went in, the nurse told me to put the gown on and that they would be back shortly to take me down for the scan.

I was wheeled into the room.

At first, there was no comprehension on her face as she passed my notes. She put them on the side, and without turning to me told me to raise my left leg, bent at the knee. She had already put the gel on my knee when she looked at me. Her face was a mixture of shock, horror, and surprise. Her assistant sat facing the screen, unaware that Wendy had recognized me. Wendy held her composure, while she put the ultrasound scanner on my knee. She scooted around on her chair, so that she had the scanner in her right hand, and her left hand under my gown. She had one eye on my knee and the other on the image o the screen. She found where the cartilage was damaged.

She told the assistant to print off the screen and take it to the doctor, and wait for a reply. As soon as the assistant left, Wendy followed her to the door and locked it behind her.

She turned and smiled and asked what I was doing there now. As we had arranged to meet in a couple of weeks. I told her I wanted to surprise her.

“You have surprised me. Now we have about thirty minutes.’

As soon as she reached the side of the table, she leaned over and we kissed. One hand behind her head pulled her close, the other was undoing the zipper on her scrubs. One of her hands was on my chest pulling up my gown, the other was on the table to support her. We broke the kiss long enough for me to slip her scrubs off from her shoulders, then reach up to undo her black lacy bra. Her hard nipples were already visible through the thin material.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

As soon as I had undone the clips she shrugged the straps off her shoulders, releasing her big tits. My mouth found the closest nipple as my hand lifted her swaying breasts, I began to suck and tug her hard nipple, then move and sucked hard on her tit, and bite, making her moan as I left a mark on it.

She had pulled my gown up to my waist, and had her hand on my cock, stroking my shaft up and down, pulling the foreskin back over the large purple head. Her hand moved to cup my balls and squeeze them, then she pushed her hand further between my legs, her finger finding my ass, and pushed her finger deep in, this made my cock twitch hard.

I moved my hands to the waistband of her elasticated scrubs and pulled the down over her hips. My fingers slipped into the waistband of her light blue panties, and I pulled them down past her hips, she wriggled and they both fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them. My hand went between her thighs and rubbed higher until my fingers found her wet pussy. She opened her legs wider as I inserted two fingers in, and worked them in and out quickly, before pulling them out to taste her juices off my fingers.

“Quick," she said. As she pulled over a chair, she put one leg on it to climb on the table, straddling me. She held my cock and guided it into her pussy, and lowered herself completely. My cock was buried in her pussy. She lifted her hips up and down, I lifted mine to meet hers, I put my hands on her swaying tits, and grabbed them hard, My fingers tugged and pinched her nipples as she rode my cock. I could feel her starting to grip my cock, I knew we didn't have much time, so I pushed up harder into her as she rocked back and forth on me.

She reached down between us and rubbed her clit, and then I felt her pussy clamp, her juices flood as she climaxed, and my cock twitched deep inside her, sending spurts of cum into her pussy. Her tits were glistening with sweat under the dim lighting. I glanced at the clock on the wall, we had five minutes.

She climbed off me, her pussy farting, spurting cum down her thighs.

She put her panties, bra, and scrubs back on and pulled down my gown.

She unlocked the door just before her assistant tried the handle.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments