Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth and the Breakfast Tacos

"Beth was the neighbor every guy wished for."

25
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Beth was the very lovely wife of Dave, one of our neighbors who lived down the street from my wife and me. Beth was stunningly attractive with her long brown hair, dark green eyes and effervescent smile. She had a thin build and could have easily been a model, had she desired to pursue such a profession. Instead, she opted to remain a stay-at-home mother to three kids.

Beth was thirty-five but looked much younger due to her work out regimen that included daily jog around the neighborhood. She always sported obscenely short running shorts and a tight-fitting sports bra, but at times, she wore a black spandex one-piece bodysuit that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Every horndog guy in the hood probably wanted to get to know her.

I didn’t know Beth on a personal level, although we had crossed paths at the neighborhood grocery on several occasions and then there were the friendly mailbox greetings, but nothing on a personal level. I always secretly hoped that I might have a chance to get to know Beth on a more personal and intimate level, but being very married, always stood in the way.

Then one day, while I was checking the mailbox at the curb, Beth drove by. She slowed down and as she rolled up to where I was checking the mailbox, she eased her SUV up and through her rolled down the window and said, “There’s nothing in there but bills.”

As I thumbed through the mountain of bills, I agreed. Then, there it was – the special edition of Victoria’s Lingerie Catalogue.

“Well,” I replied, thumbing quickly through the catalogue, “There is the occasional reading pleasure.”

Beth’s eyes widened and she quickly asked if she could borrow the catalogue. I stretched out my hand with the catalogue in it and said,

“Sure,” I replied, “Just bring it back when you’re done.”

Beth took the catalogue from my outstretched hand and replied,

“I need to find a little something special to help my Dave do his thing.”

“Lucky guy,” I replied, nonchalantly.

“Not really,” Beth replied. “If I don’t dress it up, he just ignores me.”

“That’s a shame,” I replied. “How could any guy ignore you?”

“Right,” she replied, proffering a wink in my direction, as she hand-brushed a long lock of her brown hair back over her shoulder. I couldn’t tell if she was openly flirting with me or just trying to be cute.

I stepped closer to the car, quickly glancing into the back seat.

“If you find anything in the catalogue you want to try out on me, you know where I live,” I teased.

Beth smiled and replied, “I don’t have a death wish. Your wife would kill me and then, you.”

“Only if we get caught,” I jokingly replied.

Beth reached out and lightly touched my arm.

“Babe,” she proffered, “We gotta be careful. The neighbors talk.”

“Yes, they do,” I replied. “Too much.”

Beth nodded her head in agreement. She proffered an air kiss.

“Be good,” she said, adding, with a smile, “and if you can’t be good, at least have fun.”

Before I could respond, she drove off, leaving me standing alone with my thoughts outside my mailbox at the cub.

It would be a few days before Beth and I would cross paths again. I was at the curbside mailbox, again, when she rolled up in her SUV, her driver’s side window down.

“Hey sexy,” she called out as she pulled up to where I stood, looking at my mail. If I had any doubts about her flirting, that one greeting removed it.

Beth was in her running attire, her boobs tucked neatly away in her sports bra, but clearly viewable. I could see that her nipples were strong and erect.

“You’re looking fine,” I complimented as I stepped towards the driver’s side door of her SUV.

“Whatcha up to?” Beth asked.

“Just working from home,” I replied.

“I’m still stinky,” she replied. “Morning run. I decided to get a late breakfast taco. I have two. Would you like one?”

“Sure,” I replied.

She rummaged through the Taco Casa sack in the seat beside her. She took out a wrapped taco and held it up.

“Why don’t you just come down to the house and share it with me?” she proffered.

“The neighbors will talk,” I quickly replied.

“Fuck the neighbors,” she replied.

“Where’s Dave?” I asked.

“He is at work,” Beth replied. “…and your wife?”

“She is at work,” I replied.

“Lucky me,” Beth quickly shot back. “Get in.”

I stepped around to the passenger side of the SUV and settled into the passenger seat. It was a strange feeling settling into the passenger seat, because I am always the one doing the driving in my family. Beth steered the SUV down the street and to the ally. She pulled into the driveway, as the garage door lifted. We pulled into the garage, parked and the garage door closed behind us.

“Come on,” Beth harkened as she stepped out of the SUV. I followed her into her house, which was uncharacteristically well kept, neat and very tidy. Beth tossed the Taco Caso sack on to the dining room table. She spun around and hand-flipped her very long brown hair back over her shoulder.

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

“I’ve got to shower,” she proffered, “Make yourself at home, or . . .”

Her voice trailed off, as she placed a lone finger on the dining room table, running it nervously back and forth,

“. . . you can join me in the shower.”

Damn.

She didn’t wait for my answer. She around and disappeared into the hallway.

I simply stood there, processing her offer. I looked at the Taco Casa sack containing the breakfast tacos, and then I looked around the living room. On the mantle of the fireplace were photos of Beth and the kids and her husband. A myriad of thoughts flooded into my brain. The silence was broken by Beth, who stepped back into the hallway, wrapped in a towel. She peered in my direction.

“Come on silly,” she said, “You can’t shower wearing your clothes.”

I stepped down the hallway and into the master bedroom. I slipped out of my shirt and then my shoes and socks, as Beth slipped back into the master bathroom. I could hear the shower running. I slipped out of my jeans and then my underwear.

I stepped into the bathroom. Beth was already in the shower stall, the glass door of which, was heavily fogged up. I could see the sexy outline of her naked body through the door.

“Come on,” she pleaded from behind the door as I cautiously approached it.

I slipped into the shower. Beth immediately pushed herself up against me, her hand fisting my fully erect cock, her luscious breasts pressing into me. She smiled and asked, “What took you so long?”

“I was checking the mail,” I replied.

The hot stream of water coming out of the shower sprayer was tantalizing. She pressed her lips to mine and practically swallowed my tongue, a pretense of what was to come. She silently knelt down in the shower, right in front of me, and took my nine-inch cock, straight into her mouth, her head bobbing back and forth, as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth. She grabbed my testicles and when she did, I unleashed a torrent of cum into her oral cavity. Amazingly, she swallowed every bit of it. She cupped her hand under her chin to capture some of the shower spray and to wash out her mouth. She stood up and faced me/ She looked into my eyes, and I knew I was hooked.

We made out way to the bed, without even toweling off. She spread her legs and welcomed my advances. I took my time pleasuring her, alternating between my fingers and my devilish tongue. She balled up her fists and began to shake, beating her fists against my shoulders.

“Oh Lord!” she exclaimed, “I’m cumming.”

The dam broke and she flooded the bed with her feminine juices, as another massive orgasm rocked through her bodacious body. I hovered over her, my tool landing right at the entrance to her vagina.

I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes as she pushed the head of my cock into the warmth of her pussy. I pushed forward, her vagina walls pulsating and clamping down on the thickness of my cock. My pubic bone crashed into hers and I stopped just long enough to ask,

“Are you ok?”

“Yesss,” she softly replied, raking her fingernails across my shoulder blades. I pressed my lips to hers. Both of us simply melted at that point. I pulled back and began to slowly work my tool back and forth inside of her.

“Oh God!” she cried out, as I peered down into her angelic face. I picked up the pace and as I did, she wrapped her legs around my waist, rocking back and forth in the bed to meet my forward thrusts.

I unceremoniously pulled out and rolled on to my back, telling her to get on top.

She straddled my torso and then lowered herself on to my pole, gyrating her hips back and forth as she pulled on her nipples. Suddenly, she leaned forward, planting her hands on my chest, her long brown hair framing her face. She began to shake and tremble. She tossed her head back and cried out,

“Oh, God, I’m cumming!! Oh, God! Oh, God!”

My thighs tightened. I couldn’t hold back. I grabbed her arms and squeezed them, as I shot my load deep inside of her.

“Give it to me!” she demanded. “Give it to me! All of it! Oh yesss!!”

She collapsed forward, pressing her lips to mine, as I lay there, a quivering mess.

I don’t know how long we lay there, simply enjoying the post-apocalyptic moment, but I didn’t really care. At some point, nature took its course, but neither of us wanted to stop enjoying the moment.

I told Beth that I had secretly dreamt of the moment, many times over.

“You and me both,” she replied, adding wistfully, “We have to do it again.”

I was all in for a repeat event, but unfortunately, it simply was not in the cards, although it wasn’t for a lack of trying.

Dave and Beth had to move because of a job change. I think about her and that serendipitous meet up quite a bit and every time I pass a Taco Casa, I get horny as hell. I still can’t bring myself to try their tacos, because I am sure they are quite a treat, but they’ll never best the breakfast taco that Beth provided me.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments