Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the DIY Store

"William meets a young girl while out shopping and gets more than he was expecting."

14
4 Comments 4
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
William browsed the array of batteries on display. Each little pair trapped in their own clear plastic and cardboard prison. He ran his finger along the row before him, then descended to the next one, searching for the correct size.

Around him, a handful of other shoppers had also decided to spend their Saturday at the out-of-town DIY store on this typically drizzly English spring day.

He found the right ones and dropped two packs into his basket, the same lime green colour as the store logo.

He checked his list for the next item, looked up at the signs hanging above each aisle, gently swaying in the air conditioned roofspace, and made his way to the third aisle.

His new moccasins squeaked occasionally on the polished floor as he walked. A pair of blue jeans and a clean white tee shirt finished his ensemble.

He reached the aisle, noticing at the other end two grown-ups and what William surmised was their teenage daughter. She had her hands on her hips, a petulant teenage pose. Her father handed her a piece of paper. “Don't argue, just get these whilst we browse the lawnmowers,” he barked. She snatched it, spun on her heel, and started to march down the aisle. William quickly averted his gaze and pretended to look at some shelving brackets before him.

When he looked again up the aisle, the parents had gone and the girl was frustratedly tugging items off their holders, scowling at them, then putting them back.

He couldn't tell how old she was, but she was slim and good looking. She wore a short little denim skirt, which showed off her thin white legs to great effect. A small sleeveless V neck tee shirt with a bold, repeating floral pattern covered her torso, hugging her small, round breasts. Her hair, long and light brown, trailed halfway down her back and swayed like tall grass in a breeze when she moved.

She looked up from the shopping list clutched in her hand, and saw him staring. There was nothing he could do, it was too late. He couldn't turn away and pretend he hadn't be looking. So, he took a few steps towards her, cleared his throat, and spoke. “You look like you need some help.”

She wrinkled her little button nose. “That obvious, huh?” she joked.

William shrugged.

“Look at this,” she said, flicking the list with a finger. “Rawl plug? What the fuck's a rawl plug?”

William edged closer, he didn't think she was going to bite. Her sweet, crisp perfume drifted in his direction. He breathed it in.

She held out the list for him to see. Her pink nail varnish matched the pink of her painted toes, he noticed. She wore sandals.

“This is what you get for taking a sickie from school yesterday,” she commented, “your parents drag you round this place on your weekend.”

“Is isn't that bad, is it?” William asked.

“You're here by choice. I'm not.”

“Point taken,” he smiled. “Rawl plugs are just over there.”

He led her along the opposite side of the aisle to where they hung.

He couldn't help his eyes from straying to her legs. Her short skirt revealed so much tantalising flesh, he could feel his cock start to twitch. But I must be twice her age, he thought, and her dad would surely throttle me for even thinking about her that way.

“These are what you want,” he said, tapping the hanging packets of plugs. She brushed her hand against his as she plucked some off their hooks.

“Nice tats, by the way,” she said, giving him a smile. His tee shirt showed off his colourfully decorated arms.

“Thanks. You got any?”

“Ha! My parents would kill me. Sixteen's too young, so they say. You ain't got that worry no more, right?”

“Yeah, right.” He stared down at her subtly makeup'd face. Her eyes were blue and big. Her nose small with a little stud in one side, which sparkled as she moved her head and it caught the light. Her lips were coloured a light pink.

“What's this?” She ran her finger along his biceps, tracing a tattooed line with her painted nail. He felt a tingle within his groin as she lingered her finger upon his flesh with unmistakable intent.

“Eagle,” he said, having to clear his throat before speaking.

He stared at her, following the lines of her lips, and the curve of her chin, with his greedy eyes; down still his gaze went, to the bump of her breasts and the pure, white cleavage on show. He felt his lips dry and his pulse quicken. In that moment, he heard nothing, only the beat of his own heart pumping blood through his veins.

“Evelyn. Evelyn!” A man's voice was calling, getting closer.

She withdrew her hand. A flash of guilt crossed both their faces. “Shit, my dad,” she said.

“I'd better go,” William said. He fled like a burglar after being discovered. She watched him go, biting her lip.

***

William continued his shopping, going through the items on his list. The interruption of her father had really put a downer on his afternoon. He experienced a certain listlessness as he absently dropped items into his basket.

Evelyn. He now knew her name, at least. She'd been cute, funny, sexy. Thinking about her again brought a rush of blood to his cock before he knew it. He wondered where she was now, had her parents finished their shopping and taken her home?

He wandered into the plumbing section and nearly bumped into someone rushing in his direction, hair streaming behind her.

MartinaVer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVer

They both stopped before they collided. It was her.

He didn't realise, but a big grin spread across his face as it did hers.

“I snuck away,” she said excitedly.

William didn't need to ask from whom. He put his basket down, forgotten now. “Let's go.”

They both knew the score, no further articulation was necessary.

She took his outstretched hand and they raced to the rear of the store.

“Where are we going?” she asked, when he seemed not sure about where to go next.

“Somewhere... secluded.”

She poked him playfully in the ribs. “You doofus. You don't know, do you?”

He shrugged and grinned.

Evelyn pointed. “Let's go to the kitchen section. Looks kinda deserted. And big.”

The kitchen section featured a dozen example kitchen designs of differing styles and prices, all arranged in a large grid. Each kitchen led to one or two others, and one could walk between them all. It was a good place to be private.

Today few people were interested in purchasing any and they met no one as they snaked through them. They arrived at the rearmost one, which featured a clean, minimalist design of oak wood, glass, and granite worktops.

Before he knew it, he was stood against the kitchen table with Evelyn knelt down before him, tugging at the buttons of his jeans.

By the time she'd yanked his jeans and Y fronts down to his knees, his cock was hard and throbbing.

“You want me to suck this big dick of yours, tattoo boy?” she teased.

“God, yes,” he whispered.

She smiled mischievously, opened her mouth, and teased his head with her tongue. He shuddered at the touch of her on his member and let out a long, slow breath.

She wrapped her mouth about it and he felt the tickle of her tongue moving against it. With a free hand, she started to massage his balls.

“Fuck,” he whispered.

She pulled back, leaving his cock wet and slippery with saliva. “Don't stop,” he pleaded.

He saw her mischievous grin, teasing him again.

Her mouth was back on his cock, moving back and forth. He looked down, watching her head bob back and forth as she pleasured him. Her long hair draped down her cheeks, swaying with her movements.

She pushed harder, her mouth travelling farther down his shaft, all the way to his balls. He closed his eyes, reveling in the bliss she was bringing him.

A sound penetrated their clandestine fantasy. A voice? Evelyn stopped, frozen in place. Were they about to be discovered?

They both waited for what felt like an age, but no more sounds or voices occurred. She resumed.

Fuck, you're good, he thought.

His cock was so hard by now that he wanted to bury it deep inside her and inject his hot load into her.

Evelyn pulled back, stood, wiped the spittle from her chin. She started to undress, but William was impatient. He wrenched her skirt down and threw it aside. Her white panties were practically ripped off her small frame and similarly discarded. Revealed, her beautiful young pussy was surrounded by neatly trimmed brown pubes.

He picked her up and laid her on the table, pussy at the table's edge. She rested her ankles on his shoulders.

William regarded her sex with ravenous intent. He slid a finger into her, feeling her moisture wet his digit. He split her lips then with two fingers, revealing the pink flesh of her cunt.

“Hurry, hurry,” she began to moan, now as eager as him to finish whey they'd started.

He lined up his throbbing member and slowly inserted it. She moaned out, too loud he wondered, as the full length of his cock disappeared into her.

William began slow, thrusting with gentle, even strokes. The feel of her cunt about his cock was beyond pleasure. Her wetness meant he glided with ease.

He sped up, pushing harder now. She started to moan, quicker this time though. Her face and neck started to glisten with sweat.

He fucked her harder, harder, forcing his member deep into her. Their breathing quickened. His pulse galloped. She closed her eyes and arched her back. He grasped her legs firmly and he thrust harder, quicker, harder, quicker.

Evelyn started to moan louder and shudder as she orgasmed before him. He was sure they'd be caught any moment now.

He withdrew and promptly drew her forward and onto her knees. She knew what he wanted and obligingly encircled his cock with her mouth. Barely a moment later he ejaculated with a groan into her. She licked her lips and showed him her empty mouth, waving her tongue as though showing off. See, I swallowed it all!

A voice drifted over, “...I thought I heard 'moans' over here...”

“It's probably nothing, sir, but let's have a look around,” came a second voice.

“I think we've been rumbled,” William said.

He yanked up his jeans; Evelyn retrieved her skirt and they dashed away.

***

Sweating and looking suspiciously disheveled, they retreated to the empty wallpaper aisle and tidied themselves up.

“Gotta run, tattoo boy. My parents are gonna be mad as shit.” She turned to leave. “By the way, I went and forgot my panties.” She gave him a cheeky grin, lifted up her skirt to reveal her bare bum, and then was gone.

William returned to the aisle where he'd abandoned his shopping basket to find it still there and untouched. He picked it up and continued his shopping, but with a big smile on his face.

Published 
Written by footprint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments