Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport Slut

"I get what I deserve after teasing on an airplane."

84
16 Comments 16
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I don’t know what it is about airports that makes me horny. Something about the boredom of the whole scene and being surrounded by strangers creates a perfect storm to make me want to be fucked. On this particular flight, I hadn’t had any kind of real satisfaction in weeks—away visiting family, I couldn’t bring a dildo or hook up with someone off of tinder, and I was starving for some kind of satisfying penetration.

I was wearing a short green sundress that day, one with a cinch around my tits that when pulled allowed me to show off my extremely generous assets. I’m a bit curvy and have a bit of a tummy, but it’s worth it to have huge tits and a round ass. At the moment the cinch was loose—no one to show off for. But that changed when a man in his mid-forties sat down next to me. He was wearing a dress shirt and dark slacks, carrying a suit jacket over his arm, and had the kind of middle-aged face and salt-and-pepper hair that always sets me off. I accidentally made eye contact with him and quickly looked away.

We made it through the first thirty minutes of the flight with no issue, but when the seatbelt sign was turned off, I couldn’t contain myself. I got up, grabbed my jacket, apologized as I squeezed past my neighbor, and headed to the bathroom. Once there I took off my bra and panties and cinched the top of my dress. My tits were now on full display, and as I was already starting to get aroused, my nipples would soon be poking through with no bra to stop them. I bundled my bra and panties into the jacket and headed back to my seat with the jacket bundle covering my tits.

Once I sat down, I put the jacket aside and casually hiked up my skirt to show off a few extra inches of thigh. Now if my handsome neighbor looked over, he’d be treated to everything my twenty-two-year-old body had to offer him. At this point, I’m really not sure what my end goal was—I was horny and wanted this hot man to notice me, but didn’t have a plan beyond that.

And notice me he did. Stealing little side-eye glances, I saw him trying not to stare at my mostly exposed tits. The cold of the plane and my growing arousal had my nipples hard and sensitive, and the more I saw him look at the very willing temptation next to him, the wetter and hornier I got.

I was sitting in the window seat and had the shade closed—hadn’t thought much of it, it was closed when I sat down. Just as I looked away from him, my attention was brought back to the man next to me as he reached for me. Was this it? Was I going to get some results from my teasing?

But instead of grabbing my tits or putting a hand on my thigh, he instead reached past me and opened the window shade. There was something intoxicating about having him half lean over me, his arm brushing my tits. I arched my back slightly to make my tits an easier target for “accidental” brushing and was rewarded when, on its way back, the back of his hand dragged almost purposefully across the exposed top of my cleavage.

The flight continued like that, me horny and him no longer really even trying to hide his stares until I somehow dozed off. I woke up towards the end of the flight and was immediately blinded by the setting sun shining through the window. I recoiled and reached for the shade, but my neighbor spoke his first words of the flight—“Let me get that for you”—and reached across me again.

This time, however, my sensitive nipple “accidentally” ended up between the sides of his fingers, and as he moved his hand to the shade, it gave my nipple a delightful pinch. I almost came right then, but his hand continued on its track, closed the shade, and went back to his lap.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

The flight was soon over, and as we all stood up and got ready to leave, I stood in front of him in line, feeling desperately horny and also somewhat disappointed that my lack of a plan hadn’t come to fruition. I decided to take one last risky stand. With my neighbor behind me, I dropped my jacket and bent over to pick it up, exposing only to him my pantiless dripping pussy and round ass.

A moment later, I felt it—two large commanding fingers shoved into my wet cunt.

I almost came from the sudden and unexpected penetration, and as I stayed bent over, he removed his fingers and forced one of them into my ass, using the wetness of my pussy as lubricant. I bit my hand to keep from moaning aloud at his brazen use of my holes. And then just like that he removed his fingers, I stood up, and we all walked off the plane.

I thought that was it, that I was going to go home desperately horny and try to set up the fastest tinder hookup ever, but as I walked out of the gate I felt a hand on my wrist. Turning, it was my neighbor. He gestured down the hall of the airport, let go of my wrist, and began to walk. I didn’t know what to do other than follow.

We arrived quickly at a secluded offshoot hallway leading to the bathrooms, and he quickly pulled me into the single-stall family restroom.

Finally alone, he pushed me up against the cold wall and I could feel his hardness against my stomach. When I didn’t protest, he kissed me, groping my tits and pulling down the top of my dress so he could get a good handful. His other hand moved to my throat, choking me as I moaned under his manhandling of my tits.

He wasn’t satisfied though, and released me to spin me around and press me up against the cold wall once again. I heard him frantically undoing his belt and unzipping his pants, then felt a strong hand flip up my dress and grip my hip tightly as I arched my back and presented my ass and pussy to him. My only warning was the feeling of the tip of his cock against my pussy as he lined himself up before he slammed his hips home, impaling me with an unexpectedly long and thick cock. I moaned, and to keep me quiet he put his hand once again around my throat and squeezed before tightening his grip on my waist and starting to pound me.

I was in ecstasy, mindlessly letting him choke me and fuck me senseless with his huge dick. When I tried to turn to look at him, he shoved me harder against the wall. Then he started to slow down, and I thought he was almost done. Then he pressed his weight against me, rasping into my ear, “I’m getting what I deserve after that teasing on the plane, and you’re going to take it.”

With that, he wet his thumb on my dripping cunt, and before I could respond shoved it into my ass before slamming his cock home in my pussy even harder. I reached down to rub my clit, and as he increased the force of his pounding, I came hard, biting my hand again to keep from screaming. Feeling my pussy convulse around him, he slammed his cock in, balls deep, and pumped me full of cum.

He groaned as he came, and I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside me. All I could do was moan against the wall. Then he calmly pulled out, zipped his pants, washed his hands, and slapped my ass before walking out.

I locked the bathroom door behind him and slid to the ground, breathing heavily, feeling his cum and my wetness dripping down my thighs. Holy shit.

Published 
Written by Emma567
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments