Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Action!

7
6 Comments 6
10.8k Views 10.8k
629 words 629 words

Walking in to the living room she sees him sitting on a chair watching television.  Noticing her entrance his gaze slides over her tight crop top, short skirt, and bare feet, a smile slowly crosses his lips.  Sidling over, moving her chest back and forth, she stands over his legs.  His hands wander up her body, causing her to catch her lower lip between her teeth, he slides her shirt off tossing it towards the television.  Wandering slowly back down her body, his arms settle back against the chair, waiting for her next move.

Lowering herself onto him, leaning forward and sliding over his body, she caresses his rock hard abs.  Settling herself onto his lap, her skirt splaying over his legs.  Her bare skin rubs along the front of his jeans, begging to move over and around his cock.
His hands grip her arms, moving his legs apart, sitting her fully against him, a gasp escaping her lips.  Nuzzling her neck, nibbling where it meets her shoulder she moans. Pushing further into his nibbles, they're turning into bites, her breath quickening as she's slowly grinding against his jeans.

Teeth tugging on her neck, her hands roam down, unzipping his pants, popping the button out, easing them down his waist.  Pushing himself up he helps slide his pants and underwear off his legs, his slightly aroused cock springing free.  Settling against his lap again, her hands gently scratching his chest and abs, moans escaping from her mouth at their skin to skin contact.

She feels his cock twitch and gently rubs her opening against his head, a groan escaping his lips he releases her neck.  She bends her head towards his neck and biting down, her tongue running over skin.  Thrusting inside of her and she meets him, breathing heavily feeling her wetness envelope his warm, twitching cock.

"Mmmm, babe. Keep it coming." She moves her hips in circles as he thrusts into her again and again.  Breathing heavily, feeling his muscles bunching and straining, he bucks into her.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

His hands grip her waist, his body rising to meet hers, bouncing her while bouncing off of the chair.  She throws her head back as his mouth trails kisses down her neck and chest. His lips capturing a nipple between his teeth and the tip of his tongue perking it into his mouth.  Sucking, licking, drawing the nipple and breast into his mouth.

Crying out, gripping his shoulders, fingers digging into flesh, she's bouncing faster, deeper onto his hard, alert cock.

Groaning into her breast, his lips still teasing her nipple, his cock starts twitching with release.  Releasing her moist nipple he moves to the softer one, making it stand at attention with his lips, tongue, and teeth.  Dragging her nails down his back, pushing into his mouth, she thrusts deeply over his cock, crying out with need.

Standing, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist, he leans them against the wall, holding her ass in one hand, spanking her.

Whimpering, she moves back and forth against him, crushing her breasts to his chest.  Pushing her into the wall, holding her legs up in the crooks of his arms, he drives deeply and repeatedly into her.  Licking her lips and his she's kissing him deeply until they are gasping for breath and dripping with sweat and juices.

"Come with me," he growls against her lips. Bending his knees, he thrusts deeper inside her. Her scream of pleasure tips them over the edge.  Exploding around each other, deeply connected, they shiver, kissing passionately.

Flashing a passionately dazed smile, he brings her to the chair, lazily circling his fingers on her clit, making her moan and squirm against his cock.  Sitting there, they rest before leaping back into action for take two.

 

Published 
Written by Librarian7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments