Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Warm Welcome Home

21
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
580 words 580 words

Work was hard and he needed a way to unwind. Little did he know what was in store for him when he arrived home. Within minutes of walking through the door, Abby, his girlfriend, entered the room in only a bra and panties. She kissed him on the mouth and undressed him.

“Sit down. This is all about you.” She said coyly.

Dante obeyed. Even though he felt a little strange sitting in the living room naked on the couch, he leaned back and got comfortable. Abby knelt in front of him and gently spread his legs so she could scoot in between. Her hands ran up his shins, over his knees, and gently caressed his inner thighs on their way to their destination. Her fingers grazing his skin sent surges of blood to his flaccid phallus. It began to twitch and bob as it grew under her touch. Her hands reached for his lap. One tenderly cupped his smooth, shaven scrotum, the other lightly grasped his quickly hardening manhood. Leaning forward, Abby let her hot breath envelop his swelling glans. Her tongue slipped out and swirled around it, causing Dante’s breath to catch in his throat.

Abby reached under the couch where she had hidden a bottle of lube. Withdrawing it from its hiding place, she raised it to hover over his now fully erect member. A gentle squeeze started the stream of clear lubricant to cascade over the towering peak. The thick, viscous liquid flowed down the sides, completely coating his 9-inch, quivering cock before running down his engorged smooth sack. Abby set the bottle down and caught the slippery solution before it fell on the couch. Delicately, she wrapped her fingers around his thick pole and slowly pumped her hands up and down.

KateRoyalty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateRoyalty

“Oh, fuck!” Dante exclaimed. Abby giggled at his exclamation.

“I thought you might like this.” She continued to manipulate his loins.

One hand remained firmly clasped around him while the other dropped to his velvety pouch. Her slippery fingers danced around the orbs nestled inside. Subtle squeezes, minute tugs, and gentle caresses heightened his arousal. Pulsating with his heartbeat, his swollen helmet throbbed under her hand. She stopped pumping his shaft and gripped him just under the ridge of his crown. Her thumb rubbed circles on the underside of his head. Precum instantly oozed from the stimulation. Mixing with the lube, Abby alternated thumb massages and a swipe of her finger over the tip of his glans. Dante’s body quaked at each pass.

It didn’t take long for Dante to reach the climax of these attentions. Abby had resumed her stroke and focused on long, firm pulls on his throbbing cock. A few good pumps and Dante’s manhood started to spasm.

“Oh baby, here it comes!” he groaned.

Leaning forward, Abby continued stroking his hard cock. She felt the first contraction as a thick, creamy jet erupted from his cock. This rope landed squarely between her eyes and ran down the side of her nose. Over and over his loins pulsated, squirting globs of cum across ten inches to land on Abby’s face. By the time the spurts ended, her face was marbled with pearlescent puddles. With a finger, she scraped some cum off her cheek, slipped it in her mouth, and licked it clean.

“Yum!”

With a wink, she stood and walked into the kitchen. Dante remained on the couch, his cock bobbing as it slowly went limp.

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments