Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spill Between Friends

"Two friends wonder how long clothing takes to dry after a restaurant mishap"

35
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

They giggled and stumbled into the empty bathroom together, wine still dripping from their shirts.

“Can you believe that just happened?” Jenn exclaimed, yanking paper towels from the dispenser as soon as the motor could roll them out. She handed some to Kyle, then bunched some together for herself.

“At least the waitress comped the meal,” he laughed, rubbing emphatically at the wine quickly staining the whole front of his shirt.

“Not like that,” she said. She shook her own towels, then demonstrated patting her own shirt with them. Her wet shirt clung to the lace of her bra underneath. He imitated her motion on himself—poorly. She laughed and shook her head. “Let me do it.” She took the towels from him and began patting the stain on his chest.

Someone knocked at the door. They gasped quietly. He held a finger over his lips. “Occupied!” he called. The footsteps shuffled away. They stifled more laughter as she pressed harder to soak up the inky liquid.

“So how was the food?” he asked.

“Before the spill, it was great. You?”

“The meat was a little dry.”

They laughed again, quieter this time just in case. Wine dripped from her shirt to her shoes. “Oh shit, I didn’t…”

She stepped to the sink and reached for another paper towel. The machine jammed. “Oh my god, I’m gonna have to…I’m sorry but I just… Fuck it.“

She tugged her shirt off over her head and squeezed the liquid into the sink. He diverted his eyes from her black lace lingerie top and handed her what remained of the first round of towels.

“Thank you. I’m so sorry,” she repeated, holding a hand over her cleavage. “I guess it’s good I wore the black one, right? I don’t mind if you…look.”

“I do like black lace,” he admitted.

“I do too. Except when someone puts red wine all over me. See? The bra is soaked too.” She squeezed her tits over the sink. “And even though it’ll dry, I’ll still be…sticky.”

He tugged at his own shirt. “I’m in the same boat, I guess.”

“But at least you can take it off.”

He shrugged. “That’s true,” he said. He peeled off his shirt and squeezed it over the sink. “See?”

She laughed and uncrumpled her own shirt. Then she hung it over the edge of the sink to dry. “Just one more thing to wring out,” she said, tapping her left tit with her right hand. She shrugged apologetically. “Would you mind if I just…”

“Of course,” he said, reaching for the door handle.

“Wait, without a shirt? You can’t go out there like that.”

“Oh yeah. I can—“

“It’ll just take a sec.”

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable,” he said.

She shrugged. “I’m not uncomfortable,” she said. She swallowed, thinking for a second. Then she reached behind and unclasped her bra. “See?” she said quietly. Her bra slid down her arms into the sink. He gaped at her bare breasts.

She squeezed the wine from her bra into the sink and draped it over the edge like her shirt. “Now it just has to dry.” She blinked at him shyly, covering her breasts in mild embarrassment. “I hope this is okay,” she added. “I didn’t ask you first.”

“I’m just surprised,” he managed, still staring. “I mean…I’ve actually wanted to see them for a long time if I’m being honest.”

“Like, mine? Or just tits in general?”

He grinned. “Yours.”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

She blushed. “I’ve actually wanted to show them to you for a long time if I’m also being honest. But I swear I didn’t plan it like this.”

“Even if you did, I’m not mad.”

She leaned back against the opposite wall and folded her arms beneath her breasts, making them bulge forward. The cock in his pants did the same. Suddenly every sentence seemed to mean something else.

“How long do you think it’ll take for these to dry?” How long is too long to be in this bathroom before someone suspects anything is going on?

“No idea. Maybe hours to dry all the way.” Hours is a good excuse.

“Maybe.” You want to touch me, don’t you.

“They can still be wet to wear them home,” he noted. Maybe just a little.

Water dripped in the sink. She sighed. “Well, I’m still sticky. I’m gonna rinse off and hopefully I dry faster than our clothes.” She tested the paper towel dispenser once more. Still jammed. She ran the hot water but it only ran cold. “Fuck it,” she sighed and splashed her chest and stomach. Her nipples hardened. Only one sort-of-dry towel remained.

“Fuck it,” Kyle sighed. With the one dry corner of the towel, he patted the narrow space between her breasts. “Like this?” he asked gently.

She grasped his hand and guided it to her right breast. “Almost,” she whispered and pressed his palm over her firm nipple. She drew in a silent breath of pleasure.

He pressed his mouth against hers, lips parted and tongue soft against her teeth. She moaned lightly and kissed him back in a long, slow motion. She pressed her breasts against him and felt his cock through his pants against her thigh.

He paused before he kissed her again. “I have to tell you something else,” he whispered.

“What?”

“I’ve always wanted to do more than look.”

They kissed passionately. Hands everywhere. Fingers fumbled with zippers. All the longing of old friends, all the laughter at the absurdity of their date gone wrong, erupted open into a flurry of sucking and squeezing and pinching and licking in a tiny bathroom only yards away from the nearest restaurant table.

They kicked off their shoes and dropped their pants. Her panties were black lace to match her bra. They were silky and slippery and stretchy but also sticky from the wine. No time for that. He lifted her up against the wall so her legs wrapped around him, tugged the fabric to the side with one finger, and entered her, thrusting slowly but steadily while she muffled her moans with mouthfuls of French kisses.

Her intensity boosted, but his rhythm stayed firm. Smooth going into her, smooth pulling out. She rocked her pelvis forward and back to the pulse of his penetration, squeezing her pussy to slurp in his cock.

“Do you wanna cum?” he whispered in her ear.

“Yes!” she whisper-shouted back.

He thrust faster.

“You wanna cum now?”

“Yes!”

He thrust harder.

“How much do you want it?”

“I want it SO BAD! I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna—GONNA—“

She threw her head back in the loudest orgasm ever silenced. Her legs trembled. Her pussy trembled. Her whisper-voice trembled as she moaned in his ear. He let her legs drop, one foot to the floor and the other propped up on the sink. With deeper access and a much faster pace, he thrust in and out until he couldn’t hold it anymore. Her tits bounced. Her orgasm intensified.

“OH JESUS!” he shouted. He came. His cock pulsed inside her until they both stepped back, panting.

A knock at the door. “Sir, are you alright?”

“Yes, thank you!” He managed between breaths. “I was just…saying a prayer.”

Published 
Written by crisscrossstacy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments