Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment With The Realtor, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

36
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
695 words 695 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Driving up to the address she had scribbled down, she noticed a beautiful sports car sitting in the driveway. Immediately, her mind went back to her phone call with the realtor. “Hmmm, his car is as hot as his voice!” she thought to herself as she walked to the front door.

As she reached out to ring the doorbell, the door swiftly opened. “Hi there, welcome to the neighborhood!” she heard him say as she uncontrollably sized him up and down. She recovered quickly by stating, “Wow, you’re quick, I didn’t even ring the bell.” Giving her a quick up and down glance himself, he said, “My dad always told me to never make a girl wait.” His referring to her as “girl” seemed to increase the instant desire she felt for him.

He began showing her the rooms on the first floor but, instead of taking note of the kitchen, living room, and den, her hunger increased for his chiseled chin, broad shoulders, and tight, muscular ass! Standing behind him, she licked her lips as she realized her pussy was becoming wet. Her sexual desire was in full bloom!

Instantly he turned around swiftly and caught her eyes staring at his assets! “Something I can help you with?” He was smiling playfully as she felt the heat on her face from being caught and the wetness in her panties.

In desperation, she commented, “Oh, I’m sorry - it’s just that you have a little string on your pants and I didn’t know if it was attached or not.”

“Still smiling, he responded, “Well, I can’t see it, so pull it and let’s find out.” As she reached for the imaginary string, he quickly turned to face her, forcing her hand to brush up against his hardened shaft in his tight slacks. As she timidly moved her hand away, he moved in to kiss her while placing his fingertips on the hem of her short skirt. She stepped in close to him, giving him full access up her tiny skirt to her soaking wet panties and juicy, pulsing pussy.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

As their kissing became more passionate, so did their hands as she had unzipped his slacks to begin stroking his hard dick while he had gotten his hand inside her panties and had begun darting his fingers around her clit and in her hot pussy.

Sensing that they wanted more of each other, he led her to the carpeted staircase where he placed her on her hands and knees on the stairs. Helping her spread her legs, he placed his head up her mini skirt and began sucking her clit. Immediately, she moaned with pleasure, but then turned her head to look back at him and said, “I want that cock!”

He dropped his slacks to his knees and began to lower himself over her body and slid his hard dick past her parted legs and into her waiting wet slit. She braced herself on the stairs for what she anticipated to be just a few quick and forceful thrusts as they both seemed ready to release their juices. She was thrilled with each plunging effort his cock made and she felt her eager pussy prepare for his load of hot cum!

As if on cue, his breathing became heavy, he made a sound as if he had caught his breath, and then she felt his throbbing dick explode deep inside her pussy as her own climax began to devour the entire length of his cock!

After the incredibly satisfying sex, they were enjoying the sensation of their bodies pressed against one another when they both thought they heard cars approach the driveway. Quickly, they dressed and kissed. As they opened the front door to leave, another realtor and two female clients were standing there with surprised looks on their faces. The new realtor exclaimed, “Wow, you guys are quick - we didn’t even have time to ring the bell!”

Walking arm in arm out the door past the threesome, the sexually satisfied duo replied, “it’s our policy to never make anyone wait.” Indeed, they hadn’t.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments