Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment On The Golf Course, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life!"

17
3 Comments 3
704 Views 704
628 words 628 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

As she got dressed for her golf lesson, she was marveling at how handsome her new golf instructor was when she met him. She only had one lesson so far but she was already having thoughts of running her tongue across his white teeth while kissing him passionately and running her fingers through his hair while they fucked. These were the images she had in her head as she slipped on her brand new golf skirt.

Arriving at the golf course, she noticed her hot instructor finishing up a lesson with an older gentleman on the practice range. As she got closer the instructor smiled at her, appeared to take note of her short skirt, and motioned her toward a golf cart that was nearby.

He then called out, “Put your golf bag on that cart. You’re having an on-course playing lesson today. I’ll be right there!”

She was appreciative that he was wearing white pants as she thought she’d have a good chance to check out the size of his dick.

He arrived at the golf cart and they chatted as he drove them out to a hole on the course where there were no other golfers. While on the way there she did her very best to flirt with him and to check out the bulge in his golf pants. She could feel herself and her little white thong getting wet!

Upon arriving at the hole, she walked up to the teeing area realizing that he was going to remain behind her to watch her swing - this was her moment to put her short skirt to good use! In preparing for her shot, she parted her legs and slowly bent over to put her tee in the ground, exposing her firm, shapely ass and the tiny thong that was barely covering her pussy.

Quickly turning around, she seductively asked him, “Like that?”

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

Smiling and staring at her skirt he responded, “Actually, please do it again, your tee isn’t in the ground far enough.”

As instructed, and using the same tantalizing fashion as before, she attempted the maneuver once again. At the moment she pushed the tee further into the ground, she felt his hand begin to lightly rub between her firm ass cheeks and down to her wet thong! While remaining in her bent over position and enjoying his touch, she heard the zipper of his pants. Then, she felt him softly move her thong to the side and hold it away from her dripping slit.

In one motion, he entered her and slid his entire shaft up inside her until the head of his cock reached a depth she had never experienced before! She couldn’t believe how how good the length and thickness of his cock felt inside of her.

Letting her take the lead, he remained in a stationary position while she gyrated on his dick. Grinding on the stiff shaft of a good-looking man and being in a picturesque outdoor setting was a turn on that was taking her to a sensation of beginning to lose control.

All of a sudden, she felt her pussy begin to squirt as she continued pushing herself on his dick that was still firm and protruding out of the zipper of his white pants. He responded to her wet climax by releasing his hot load of cum deep inside her, but remaining stationary in order for her to enjoy the last shuddering effects of her cock-filled orgasm.

After placing her thong back in place and zipping up his pants, he held her hand and walked with her back to the golf cart.

Smiling, he asked, “So, do you like my on-course playing lessons?”

“Yes!”, she giggled. “I love playing with you!”

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments