Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Taxi, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

11
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
488 words 488 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Dancing all night long at the club had clearly revved her sexual engine and it was evident in the fact that she found something sexually desirable with each of the three men she was standing by on the curb of the street as they waited for taxis to take them home.

When an arriving taxi pulled up, one of the sexual specimens she had taken notice of - a blonde-haired stud with piercing blue eyes - stepped forward and opened the back door of the taxi for her.

She appreciatively and sexily smiled at him while placing her hand on his hand that was still holding the door handle. When she announced, “Fourth Street please” to the taxi driver, the blonde hunk smiled and said, “Hey, that’s where I’m going!” She giggled and eagerly responded, “C’mon, get in here!”

As the taxi pulled away from the curb she was feeling sex-crazed and daring! Without saying a word, she placed her hand on top of his thigh. She felt his leg muscle tense and then felt it move as he spread his legs apart. She had determined that his movement was an acknowledgment of acceptance of her sexual advance.

Slowly, she slid her hand up his thigh until she reached a firm bulge pressing against his slacks. Ignoring his belt, she focused her groping on finding his zipper. She brought her other hand over to help as she needed one hand to hold the material of his slacks while she slid the zipper down with the other hand.

Now groping inside his pants, she immediately realized she had complete cock access as he was not wearing underwear. As she pulled his dick out through the open zipper, it grew larger and firmer with the skin becoming very taut.

Swiftly, she hiked her short dress a up and, because she had no panties on, positioned herself to rub her wet pussy against her hot blonde’s hard shaft.

Still making no sound, their car tryst continued as their bodies worked as one with her soaked pussy welcoming every thrust of his thick dick. Their fucking actions quickened as both of them were very close to cumming. Their orgasms were incredibly intense and simultaneous, with each of them taking a minute to enjoy the pleasure of their unexpected sexual encounter.

At about the time he got his zipper up and she got her dress down, the taxi pulled up to her Fourth Street address. As she opened the door to exit, the hot blonde paid the taxi fare and followed her out of the car. “Oh, is your place close enough to walk from here?”, she asked. A bit bewildered, he responded, “I was about to ask you the same question. This building, right here, is where I live.”

“Me too!” She exclaimed through her laughter.

They put their arms around each other and walked into their building.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments