Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Lobby Bar, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

14
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
649 words 649 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Although she had a great night out with friends, she didn't want the last night of her trip to end just yet, so she decided to drop in to the lounge in the lobby of her hotel. 

When she walked in something told her that she was getting "checked out" as she found several stools at the almost empty bar.  She felt the rush women get when they know they are turning heads and she had been drinking with friends which made it a bit more fun!   Yes, she could definitely feel the attention!  Deep down she loved being a woman that gets noticed and wanted by men and now was an ideal time, sitting in an upscale bar just before closing.

After being served her drink she realized that she was correct as attentive gazes were directed on her.  She could feel the hunger - with one man from across the bar looking at her, losing himself in her eyes.  Another man, sitting with a woman at a table nearby, was eyeing her up and down to show that he wanted her more than the woman he was with at his table.  Then she glanced behind her and realized there is yet another man whose gaze was focused on how great her ass looked through the opening on the back of her barstool and wondered if he had a chance to maybe have some fun with it a little later.

Realizing that she had the room's attention made her horny, so she played to her audience by letting her nipples harden and playfully poke through her tight blouse.  She played with her hair, hoping her tit show would harden the guy across the bar. Then, delivering a hungry stare to the stud at the table nearby, she slowly - slowly - uncrossed her legs to expose the white thong under her cute black mini skirt. 

Then, just for fun, while keeping her feet on the rung of the barstool, she gently leaned forward toward the bar just far enough to lift her ass off the stool exposing to the man behind her where her short little skirt ended and her shapely ass began.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

She noticed that her efforts were drawing an even deeper attention from the hot, horny collection of men.  Their raw, lustful looks made her nipples even harder as she noticed her little white thong was soaking wet. 

In an instant she decided to delve deeper into her sexual frenzy and reached under her skirt and lightly flicked her fingers across her panty covered clit. All three men could hardly believe their good fortune but didn’t miss a second of her pleasure as they watched her eyes instinctively close as her pleasure intensified faster than she expected. 

She began to lose control but she kept a carefree look on her face so as not to draw attention to the fact she was about to cum for three men in a busy bar!  Her eyes darted back and forth to the two men she could make eye contact and they could see that her orgasm was beginning!  At the same time the one behind her knew that by the way her ass was beginning to pulsate in an "up and down" motion that he was witnessing her sexual release!  

As she exploded with one of the juiciest climaxes she could remember, all three men approached her, providing her with a convenient "man shield" which gave her a few seconds to release a quick shuddered moan and a couple of deep breaths. Composing herself quickly in front of the three attractive males, she took one more deep breath, stood up, smiled and said as she noticed their stiff cocks, "Thank you gentleman, it's nice to know that chivalry is not dead!"  

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments