Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Library, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

14
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
695 words 695 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Almost no one remained in the library as it was getting late and the library was going to close in about thirty minutes. While she began thinking about packing up her things to leave, a gorgeous hunk of a man sat down at the table across from her. This seemed like a cruel twist of fate to her because she had been at the library for hours and this was the first time a hot specimen of manhood had shown up. Thoughts of being horny had crossed her mind while she had been at the library, but quickly went away as no stimulus had presented itself to her until now.

She glanced over and smiled at him but it took a second for him to respond as she noticed him staring at something below her table. In an instant she remembered she was wearing a short skirt and had her knees wide apart! Instead of bringing her knees closer together, she made a point of locking her eyes with his and then looked down under his table at the bountiful package he was carrying in his otherwise loose fitting shorts. He nodded his head upward as if saying, “Thanks for the view up your skirt!”

Quickly scanning the room to confirm no one else was in the library, she slipped a hand under her table and began to flirtatiously play with the hem of her skirt as though she was playing a game of peek-a-boo with her well-trimmed pussy and wearing no panties.

While he watched her, he kept a rather stoic look on his face as he slowly pushed up a leg of his shorts toward his crotch, reached a hand up inside, pulled out his hardening shaft, and began stroking it.

Even though the library was deserted at this time of the day, the fact that he was willing to show his cock to her - and grope it in a public place - was a tremendous turn on for her! She immediately lifted her skirt with one hand, high enough to not obstruct his view. Then, with a finger from the other hand, she began making a circular motion while touching her clit.

EpitomeOfRealSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EpitomeOfRealSexTS

Watching him continuing to stroke his cock while she played with herself was making her completely drenched. She could tell, by the way he was transitioning from stroking his shaft to jerking it, that he was equally turned on watching her fingers tease her cum-button!

Now, holding her skirt out of the way by pinning it against her body with her forearm, she used her free hand to further finger herself - playfully slipping her fingers in and out of her wet slit while never taking her eyes off the hard dick show going on under his table. She stopped her finger fuck just for a few seconds to lick and taste her own pre-cum sweetness from her fingers. He licked his lips as he enviously watched her.

He was pumping his dick very fast now and she sensed he was ready to cum. She began to move her hand much faster over her clit, showing him that she was ready to climax as well. He watched as her legs began to quiver uncontrollably as she was about to sexually crest!

As she continued her visual focus on his hand job, she witnessed the first spurt of cum shoot out from the head of his cock! Then, his dick squirted several more cum shots out in to the floor that landed by his feet under the table.

Watching his bursts of cum release from his cock brought her to an immediate release of her own juices! She imagined that the dick she had just watched cum was now inside of her, helping to bring along the waves of sexual gratification she was experiencing. Seeing his cum on the floor and knowing she had caused it to happen was very appealing to her.

Just as they had repositioned their clothing, the library attendant announced that the library was closing for the night. As she looked up at him, he gave her a smile and a wink and left the library.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments