Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Concession Stand, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life."

18
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
645 words 645 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

When she agreed to volunteer in the concession stand at the sports complex, she had no idea how many hot males would be asking her to put things on their hot dogs! With each one she sold she would try to imagine if the one she handed them in the bun was larger or smaller than the one they they had in their pants. Thinking of the variety of images she imagined throughout her day of volunteering had made her hot, horny, and wet!

At the top of her imaginary smorgasbord of manhood was the stud-like creature she had spent the day with in the concession stand. Having the chance to repeatedly glance into his piercing blue eyes had turned her on all day. Brushing her hands against his firm butt through his tight jeans, as they continually moved past one another in the small space of the stand, was the icing on her sexual fantasy cake.

When it was time for the sports complex to close, the two of them began to put everything away in the concession stand. As he was bending over to put some supplies away in a drawer, she noticed a small amount of powdered sugar on his tight-jeans ass. Without asking for permission, she eagerly reached over and dusted it off.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked. “Just a little powdered sugar, you’re fine now!” she said, feeling satisfied that she had another chance to touch his cute ass. As she looked into his eyes, she saw a flame of desire that she hadn’t seen in them all day. Knowing she had caught his sexual attention rekindled the hot wetness in her own jeans.

As she was bending over to pick up some straws that had fallen to the floor over the course of the day, he placed his hand on her ass and began sliding his fingers up and down the seam of her jeans that ran along her crotch. Welcoming the touch, she stayed in her bent over position and asked, “Powdered sugar?” However, instead of getting a verbal response she continued to feel him rub her ass and pussy through her jeans.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Still bent over - and sensing that the complex was deserted at this point - she spread her feet apart as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Staying focused on his access from behind her, he slipped his hand inside the back of her jeans, continuing to work his magic touch on her soaked pussy.

Finally slipping his fingers into her hot slit, he quickened his pace to heighten her pleasure. He reached around with his other hand to fondle her nipples through her sweater but stopped after a very short time, realizing that the only thing interesting her now was having a pleasurable pussy climax.

Her body began to tremble in response to getting closer to experiencing a hot orgasm! She rose slightly and braced herself by holding on to the counter as her ass began to gyrate back and forth. The gyrations became faster and she began moaning as her climax was imminent!

Continuing to rub her clit and pussy while she experienced the first few exhilarating seconds of cumming, he used his other hand to hold on to her hip as to steady her to make certain he wouldn’t lose contact with her pulsating clit. She imagined his blue eyes watching as she rode his hand hard during the final moments of her climax.

Regaining her composure, she quickly fastened her jeans and kissed him. Smiling into his eyes she whispered, “Would you mind finishing up the cleaning of the concession stand? I’m exhausted!” Playfully smirking at her he responded, “Why, of course, I’m in no hurry. I was thinking of having a hot dog before I left anyway.” She hugged him and left for home.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments