Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Casino, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

11
2 Comments 2
916 Views 916
622 words 622 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Walking into the large room, she began to soak in every element of the seductive appeal that the casino had to offer. Although the constant mixture of the gaming sounds and sights surrounding her were intoxicating, her focus on this trip was to cash in on three things and three things only - tall, dark, and handsome!

Scanning the blackjack tables, she noticed an empty seat at a testosterone-filled table and decided that her presence at it - especially wearing a white minidress - would be welcomed. As she got closer to the table, all but one of the men got up out of their chairs and left, a sign that the dealer was in the middle of a hot streak. However, the dealer’s streak wasn’t the only thing that was hot, as the one remaining man playing at the table was sexy and gorgeous!

Being forward, she sat in the empty chair right next to the salt-and-peppered haired hunk and said, “I hope this seat is lucky!” To make sure she had his attention, she crossed her legs to highlight her long legs coming out of her short dress.

Turning toward her - and checking out her shapely legs - her intended target responded, “My father always told me you had to hold on to something in order for it to be lucky!” He then placed a hand on her knee.

Feeling exhilarated from his forward response and sexually charged from his touch, she smiled at him realizing that they both had won that hand. He started to remove his hand from her knee but she grabbed it and, uncrossing her legs, placed it high up on the inside of her thigh. “Your touch isn’t just lucky, it feels great,” she purred in his ear!

Up on the table, their lucky streak continued as they both won the next several hands. Meanwhile, under the table she showed no resistance as his hand slowly inched up her thigh each time they won.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Finally reaching the hemline of her mini dress, she parted her legs to allow him the opportunity to go as far as he wanted. She leaned up against him and whispered, “If your hand continues on, it will reach a very wet destination!”

Smiling back at her he said, “Wow, it really is my lucky day!”

Although her pussy was very eager to cum, she maintained control as she sat there riding his hand under the table while riding a tremendous winning streak up on the table.

Suddenly she caught her breath as he began touching and stroking her pussy through her panties.

While sensing she was getting close to orgasm, he continued fondling her wet slit as he pushed all of their chips toward the dealer and said, “This is our last bet, let it ride!”

The dealer, needing confirmation from her that betting all of her money on the next hand was what she wanted to do, asked, “Miss, is this what you want?”

Responding to the dealer but feeling herself coming to a climax under the table, she huskily whispered, “Yesss!”

She began to cum as the cards were dealt. She let out involuntary exclamations of sexual joy as her orgasmic waves continued as she realized she had been dealt a “21!”

While the dealer was calculating her winnings, she began to regain her social composure. She looked to where her intimate companion had been sitting but the seat was instantly empty!

She incredulously asked the dealer, “Where did he go?”

The dealer immediately replied, “He lost his hand and left, but congratulations Miss! You’ve had quite the hot hand tonight!”

Little did the dealer know just exactly how hot the hand really was!

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments