Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In Rush Hour Traffic, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

21
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
525 words 525 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickie short story!"

She was such a naughty girl - here she was, feeling bored while sitting in rush hour traffic on a hot summer day, and all she could think about was getting home and trying out her new vibrator. Already slightly perspiring from the heat of the day and having thoughts about how she was going to use her toy was making her even hotter. She repositioned the air conditioning vents in the car to create a flow of air up her skirt.

As she slightly spread her legs and hiked her skirt to feel the effects of the cool air, she casually looked to her right to see a sexy looking man in a pickup truck who was smiling and watching her every move. In that instant, feeling both a bit embarrassed and turned on, she smiled back as she grabbed her hiked skirt at the hem and flapped it up and down as if to show him that she was very hot.

She noticed as she continued flapping her skirt that the man’s eyes were no longer making eye contact with her eyes and, instead, were fixated on her skirt as though he was very interested in seeing what had underneath. She giggled as she let go of her skirt at which point his eyes returned to hers. He gave a wave of approval as he moved his truck slowly forward, ahead of her car in his lane.

Finding this much more fun than a vibrator, she hiked her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs wider, completely exposing her sexy panties. The crotch was sheer and highlighted the fact that she was a true brunette.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

After what seemed like a very long time, the traffic flow allowed her the chance to pull up alongside him once again. The smile he had on his face looking over at her quickly transitioned in to a expression of sexual desire as she was now running her fingers up and down over the sheer material covering her dark bush. As he continued to watch, she pulled her panties to one side allowing him to see her well-groomed pussy.

Keeping her panties pulled aside, she began to allow her fingers to dart in and out, playfully probing her pussy. There was a honk from behind as it was his turn to pull forward once again. He inched forward and continued to lock his stare on her until he was too far ahead.

Her lane remained at a standstill, which allowed her the chance to go deeper with her fingers while working her clit with her thumb. She had never been happier to be in rush hour traffic as she felt the intense sensation of her pussy and clit pulsing to an uncontrollable orgasm that had her actually moving her ass up and down off the car seat. She had completely soaked the seat of her car with cum and it felt so good!

As she became more aware of the traffic, she realized the pickup truck was now nowhere to be seen - but she would remember the friendly motorist for some time to come.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments