Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment At The Nightclub

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life!"

8
2 Comments 2
302 Views 302
684 words 684 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

As the trio of the valet, doorman, and security guard sized her, up one side and down the other, she could tell she had made the correct decision to go out to the nightclub. Wearing her brand new white mini dress with matching four-inch heels had her looking - and feeling - very hot. She had never come out to a nightclub without a date or girlfriends before, but she was ready to see what it would be like by herself for the first time.

Upon entering the club, she approached the bar to get a drink and was immediately hit on by a guy that seemed like he was her type. However, she was in the mood for something different tonight.

She picked up her drink, turned around, and leaned her back against the bar to look out on to the dance floor. While scanning the scene, she noticed a hot and handsome specimen standing alone over in a dark corner of the club. She watched him for several minutes as a number of couples interacted with him like he was part of their group, but no woman approached him. She made sure he knew that she was watching him by staring and flashing a smile that caught his eye.

She turned back around to ask the bartender for another drink. A moment later, still waiting for her drink, she heard a voice from behind her ask, “Do you dance as good as you smile?”

She slowly turned around to see her hot and handsome specimen smiling at her! Instead of a verbal response, she simply extended her hand and he led her to the dance floor.

Their chemistry was instantaneous. As he held her close on the crowded dance floor, she used her hands to explore some of his attributes: firm, muscular arms and back, broad shoulders, and a trim waist. Feeling her hands examining him prompted an identical response from him. She enjoyed his strong yet gentle touch as his hands roamed over her bare shoulders and back. She was surprised and excited when his hands cupped her firm ass as they finished their dance. She kissed him instantly as if to let him know her ass was exactly where she wanted his hands.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

They made their way back to his table in the dark corner, sat down on the couch, and immediately began to make out. His hot breath, hard kisses, and eager hands were impossible to resist. Deciding to make the next move, she placed a hand on his thigh and quickly ran it up to his endowed crotch.

He suddenly asked her, “Can you stand up for a second and then sit back down?”

In obliging his request, she realized the payoff was having his hand perfectly positioned up underneath her mini dress when she sat back down!

As they sat on the couch pretending to observe the crowded dance floor, she was enjoying how expertly he used his fingers to probe her wet pussy while stimulating her throbbing clit in an exhilarating way she had never experienced.

She looked into his eyes and shared softly, “I’m about to cum, ok?”

He smiled sexily at her and responded, “I was hoping you might!”

At that moment, she began to experience an intense, explosive orgasm. She began to cum on his probing fingers now deep inside her pussy. She moved her body down into the couch as forcefully as she could, wanting to feel how far up her pussy his fingers could go. Then, a few seconds later, she began moving her body up and down to fuck his fingers. She enjoyed this riding on his hand until the last wave of her orgasm had subsided.

After giving him a kiss, she looked into his eyes and asked, “But, what about you?”

In response, he put a finger to her lips, as to politely hush her, looked into her eyes and said, “Sometimes, it’s better to give than receive.”

He put his arm around her as they reclined back on the couch and watched the dance floor.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments