Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment At The Hair Salon, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

16
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
664 words 664 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Any inhibition she had about having a male stylist do her hair left her mind when she entered the new hair salon and saw two of the hottest “boy toys” she had ever seen! Each one had a beautiful head of hair, gorgeous smiles, sparkling eyes, and well-developed packages in their pants.

When she somehow managed to mumble out her name and appointment time, one of the male playthings with sandy blonde hair winked and said, “Wow, it’s my lucky day - you’re with me! Let’s go back to my room!” Her learning that each of the stylists worked in their own private room created a sense of intimacy in her mind that had begun to turn her on!

Her session began with a shampoo and she felt his ample bulge press up against her arms and shoulders as he softly massaged the shampoo into her hair. At that moment she realized that the shampoo wasn’t the only thing being worked into a lather as thoughts of having his hands on her body began to make her pussy wet.

After rinsing her hair and moving in front of her to discuss the cut and style she wanted, she noticed that a small dollop of shampoo lather had somehow made its way onto the fly of his pants. While he was speaking to her about her hair, he noticed she was staring at his well-endowed slacks. Smiling, he said, “Is there something I can help you with?” She responded by simply pointing at the bulge in his pants. Mocking disappointment when he noticed the shampoo, he moved toward her and said, “Oh shoot, my hands are still wet from your shampooing. Can you get that off for me?” Looking at him with sex-hungered eyes she cooed, “Oh, I’ll get it off for you!”

He took another step toward her as she reached her hand out to the growing fly of his pants. With one finger she playfully flicked the shampoo off and instantly placed her fingers at the base of his fly and began to stroke his hardening shaft through the tight material of his slacks. She quickly found his zipper and tugged it downward until exposing one of the thickest cocks she had ever seen! She started stroking it vigorously and began to revel with anticipation of how it would look when began shooting cum.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

Still seated in her salon chair, she spread her legs and invited him to slip a hand up her skirt. When reaching her honey pot, he realized that as wet as her pussy and inner thighs were that she must had been sexually stimulated the entire time she had been in his chair. This peaked his own sexual intent and she felt his shaft grow even harder and larger - a sign that she knew to mean he was getting closer to shooting his load.

Bringing her other hand over to play with him, she began to playfully scratch his scrotum, using her fingernails to stimulate his balls with brisk back and forth movements while her other hand continued to milk his cock. She began to whisper, “Cum for me Baby! I want to watch your cock cum!”

At that moment a small bead of cum, resembling the shampoo dollop, appeared on the tip of his dick. Then, an instant later, his cock began spewing cum toward her and landing on the salon apron covering her. Watching his cock explode released her own juices onto his hand between her legs.

The almost simultaneous sharing of climaxes was very satisfying for each of them. As he quickly placed a fresh, clean apron on her, he looked deep into her eyes and said, “I want you to know that I have never done this before.”

“Me neither,” she responded, and then seductively added, “Usually I have my hair dried first!” They smiled at each other as he reached for his hair dryer and continued her session.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments