Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment At The Grocery Store, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

22
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
607 words 607 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

She knew the booty shorts she was wearing were risqué grocery store attire, but she was coming home from dance class - it was late and she needed to pick up a few things. She secretly wished that one of those things was the cute, college-aged “bag boy” she had flirted with at the store. “Shame on me,” she thought to herself, as she knew she could possibly be old enough to be his mother.

As she was checking out, he approached with a smile on his face, bagged up her items, and offered to help her out to her car, to which she quickly accepted with a warm and wanting look in her eye.

On the way to the car, he spoke up saying, “Every time you come in the store you look so nice!” It excited her to know that he obviously had checked out and approved of her booty shorts. “Thank you, you’re always so nice to me,” she responded as she pointed to her car which was at the end of the parking lot, away from the store.

After hearing him ask if she wanted her groceries in the trunk, she said “No, I’ll make room in the back seat.” She opened the door and leaned over to push other things aside to make room for the groceries.

At this moment the bag boy came around with the first bag and instinctively uttered “Wow!” As she was still stretched out pushing things aside with her booty shorts exposing the bottom of her ass and pulled tightly across her pussy. “Wanna touch?” she seductively asked as she took the first grocery bag from him. Without speaking he leaned in and slid his hand up onto her exposed butt and then worked his hand higher up and underneath her booty shorts. She whispered, “Oh yessss,” as she felt his eager touch!

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

“Before you get the next bag, feel how tight the front of my shorts are,” she purred. Immediately he pulled his hand out from under her shorts and began rubbing her warm pussy through her shorts - they were so tight that he could easily feel her hotness through the material.

Although it took him no time to retrieve the second bag of groceries, when he returned she had pulled her shorts down to her ankles, exposing a glistening wet slit being illuminated by a full moon in the dark parking lot.

“Taste it! Please…” she asked, hoping to hear a quick response. Instead, she felt his response as his eager mouth and warm breath approached her hot love hole and began to quickly flick her clit with his tongue! Her thoughts of imagining his cute face pressing up against her - enjoying her body - turned her on immensely!

Sensing her need to cum, he plunged his mouth and tongue inside her, probing deep to satisfy her desires. Enjoying her scent and taste had him working his lips and tongue at a feverish pace, at which her ass and pussy were gyrating uncontrollably to the motions and sensations he was creating with his oral expertise.

In the spirit of how quickly as this encounter began, they both enjoyed her quick climax as she released all of her sweet juices for him to enjoy! Seeing a towel in the car, she sat up, lightly wiped her wetness from his cheeks and chin, and then lightly kissed him. He softly kissed her. They took just a second to look into each other’s eyes.

“See you tomorrow?” He asked.

“Absolutely!” She said with a wink.

He smiled, turned away, and returned to work.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments