Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sales Sluts

"I would never look at salespeople quite the same."

9
11 Comments 11
7.7k Views 7.7k
869 words 869 words

I got several walk-in sales calls with my office on the main drag so close to the city.  About fifty percent of them involved attractive young women exposing far too much skin for an office setting.  I had no time for such things and found their lack of proper attire quite annoying.

It was evident from the start that whatever they were selling wasn't worth anything, or they wouldn't have to dress that way to sell it. What made things worse was that my desk was adjacent to the front door, so I had to deal with all of them.

It was nearly evening, and everyone else was gone for the day when the two of them entered the office.  I was on the phone with a client helping him with a payment when they strutted in.  Both were bleach blondes wearing their short skirts and tank-tops like it was the boardwalk.

As I listened to my customer's payment information, they sat in the chairs across from me.  One of them caught my eye as she looked remarkably like a former girlfriend.  We had been together on and off over the years because she loved to fuck anywhere, and I never could resist her.  Unfortunately, her love of fucking extended beyond the monogamous relationship that I was looking for.

After finishing the payment, the customer kept up the conversation.  As he droned on about his new job, which was the third this year, I couldn't keep my eyes off the one young woman.  She smiled curiously while her counterpart tried to draw my attention.  The other saleslady uncrossed her long legs, exposing her lace red panties briefly.  My eyes didn't stray from the first girl for long as my memories deepened.

Finally, the insured finished, and we said our goodbyes.  Even with my attraction to the one girl, my annoyance came to the forefront.  As the second girl started her schpiel, I stopped her with, "Lady, I don't care what you're selling.  I'm far too busy to talk to you now."

But, of course, that didn't stop her.  Why is it that salespeople feel that they have some right to invade my space with their bullshit? Then when I blow them out angrily, as I did with her, they get offended.  Like somehow, I'm the fucking bad guy.  As she stormed out, the first girl stayed and leered wantingly before following her.

They stopped a mere ten feet from the front door as the second girl bitched about my ungrateful attitude to the first.  All the while, the first girl was staring at me through the window at my desk.  I returned her looks.  There was some back and forth between them that I couldn't make out before they separated.

PerfectCock_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectCock_TS

Suddenly the first girl was back in my office all afire as she locked the door.  She dropped her purse on the chair before making a show of raising her skirt and removing her panties.  As she sexily raised her feet one at a time, I got a birds-eye view of her shaven snatch.  Bending down to retrieve her shed undies, the girl then tossed them onto my desk before crawling underneath.

As she approached, the girl offered, "I'm not selling anything.  I just need a good fuck from someone that I'm attracted to," as she opened my trousers to find a swollen and bobbing cock.  Looking up at me from below, she added, "And it helps that they're so obviously attracted to me also," as she took me into her fiery mouth.  It had been a while since someone had come on to me so forcefully.  It was stimulating, to say the least.

She lapped and sucked for only a few seconds before pulling off. Standing up, she slinked toward me until she stood centimeters from my face, inviting me to taste the goods.  My hands slid up the back of her thighs and gripped her firm buttocks tightly.  I massaged it once or twice before pulling her leaking box to my face.

I dug in furiously, lapping and sucking on her slick folds.  I was only allowed about thirty seconds in before she shakingly pushed me away.  Turning, she planted herself facedown on my desk with her legs spread before me.

"Hard and fast," she uttered as I stood to take her.

I pushed in slowly at first to make sure there was enough lubrication.  Her pussy was a good fit and ready.  I enjoyed the feeling of being deep in the heat for a few seconds.  When she wiggled her ass impatiently, I commenced the fucking.  I gave her all I was worth for about ninety seconds, which was long enough, based on her howls.  As I felt the imminent signs of my own orgasm, I withdrew and shot all over her firm little ass.

Falling back into my chair, I watched as she reached back, smearing my cum all over her ass and thighs.  After standing, she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  "Thanks for the hard fuck!  If I'm ever in the neighborhood again, I'll swing by for another," she exclaimed before heading out the door, leaving her panties behind.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments