Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Away Mother Will Play

"Hottest Mother-in-Law East of Mississippi"

43
18 Comments 18
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"True story, never thought I'd ever write about it. Because its true. I'm attracted to erotic stories searching for other true written sexual encounters."

So, it’s been fifteen years now we have been married, two kids, big house, great life and all the hot sex one man could ever ask for. Laura, my wife is now 47 and one of the hottest women east of Mississippi at 5’-7”, 135 pounds with legs that never end. Tight perfect ass and C tits round out a package every man I know wants a piece of. As a fitness instructor and yoga freak, she’s likely to be the hottest 60, 70 and 80-year-old in the neighborhood as time passes by. If her mother who’s now 67 is any indication – I’m going to need help keeping up with her as I’m twelve years my wife’s senior at 59. We all pass for younger as everyone is fit and active and luckily very healthy. Those numbers seem high, but you would never know it.

Susan, Laura’s mom lives with us in a cottage we build special for her and dad. Dad passed away early on in our marriage and Susan has plugged in well supporting the kids along the way and being great company around the house. She’s formally retired but keeps busy as a hair-stylist with occasional color and cuts as this was her life long career. She cuts all the family hair including mine. Susan is another perfect example of solid genetics and stands taller than Laura at about 5’9” maybe 5’10” I’m not sure, same long shapely legs and tight ass for her age. Tits much larger, however and amazingly not saggy for being all natural.

Between bathing suits and the occasional half-dressed running around the house, I’ve had my share of glimpses often enough. Over the years I’ve overheard her talking to my wife and commenting on the noises generated form our room that seem to never end week on and month out. "Sounded like you had a busy night last evening," Laura; I’d hear her say.

They pass and joke about it, but I can tell Susan is always probing. "He sure does fill out his boxer shorts; I’m so happy for you sweetie; I miss a good strong man; never had it like you do with John."

Susan is always probing and poking at me about it as well, and probing around what I must have to have captured Laura. Of course, it’s more than my cock, but Laura’s always told me I have a special talent and that it was high on her radar for locking in with me for the long haul. We have an amazing relationship, and we are very fortunate especially compared to all the nasty breakups we see and weak marriages. It must show because our friends all say we make a terrific couple and they can see we’re in love and very happy. Soulmates no question.

Every summer Laura heads off for two weeks on a yoga retreat up in Western Canada leaving Susan and I to fend with the kids; however last year we started sending the kids to sleep over camp and their dates we’re exactly the same as Laura’s retreat, so Susan and I had the place to ourselves. Occasionally we would have a single night or two where Susan and I would be the only ones around the house, but this was a full two weeks. Typically, we leave each other to our own business, but I’ll usually invite her out to grab dinner one night at least when this occurs, and this time was no exception as we agreed to head out a couple evenings during this two-week stint of everyone being away.

Second day of having the house to ourselves Susan and I made dinner at home; had a bottle of wine and wrapped up when I decided to use the hot tube for a quick hit like I’m accustom to doing. I’m always sore from working out, and I’m good for at least 15 minutes at 103 degrees to loosen up, and I like doing so before bed. The way the property is situated the hot tub is closer to Susan’s cottage than the main home we live in and its situated privately, but you could have a view of the tub from one of the cottage windows if one really wanted to look that way. There are some ground lights around it and through the path getting to it, but its dimly lit at night and by the time I made it hot enough for me to enjoy, it had become dark outside.

I prefer being naked in the hot tub and don’t we all if we can, and I and usually do. Especially with no one around except Susan in her cottage. Lights were dim in the cottage and I assumed Susan was getting ready to settle in for the night. Since it was dark and no one around I simply wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to the tub. I dropped the towel on a chair we keep nearby and splashed in for some hot tube R&R. One thing I really enjoy about being naked in a hot tub is how it makes my balls and cock feel. Nice and hot and soft and pliable and it tends to make everything just hang better.

I’d about had it after fifteen minutes as I was really sweating form the heat and felt amazing form it all. I popped out and started walking to my towel when I was startled by Susan behind me saying; all done so soon; I was thinking of joining you. Without really thinking that I was totally nude, I turned around to face her and she was standing there wrapped in a white thin towel which looked wet and clingy exposing every nook and curve of her body. Susan went dead quiet, and droped her head to my cock and we were silent for what seemed like an eternity. I started to say, "Susan…," and the next words I heard were: "Oh my god Laura never told me about that." I was standing there all hot and soft hanging large in front of my mother-in-law who was staring at my cock.

Saaida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saaida

Now I’ve always been told I have a nice cock – and it's served me well. I’ve never measured it, but I’m probably a good eight to nine inches fully erect and Laura can barely get her tiny fist around it when she’s sucking me which usually is two fisted as she is a very talented cock sucker.

I was speechless and next thing I heard was, "Don’t move," and Susan droped her towel from around her 67-year-old hot body and I was stunned to see what looked like an older version of Laura with bigger tits. She looked fantastic and the first thought I had was how is she not using that body, and not dating or seeing anyone? Such a waste.

So here we were standing naked facing each other with her fixated on my cock and me stuck looking at her tits, nice firm waist and well-trimmed pussy; and uncontrollably my cock started to firm, growing to a nice stiff. Then with one swift move Susan threw the towel at my feet, walked close up to me and dropped to her knees immediately taking my cock in her hands admiring it, stroking me and then started to take me in her mouth and slowly suck and work me well.

There was zero chance this was going to stop and she had me literally by the balls. My god she was hungry for cock and quickly worked me to full staff erection. Clearly this woman had sucked some cock in her day; working from tip to bottom grabbing my balls and holding me tight as she freely sucked expertly along the shaft and back up again to my glans. Instinctively I reached down to play with her nipples and quickly found she was incredibly sensitive, but very reactive to my pinching and pulling as I could hear her moan and groan with her mouth full of my cock.

It seemed she need not to stop at all to come up for air as her mouth never hesitated sucking. I grabbed her head at one point and forced her down and to my surprise she just kept taking it and taking it as I felt my cock enter her throat without hesitation all the way down to my balls. This Laura could never seem to do and always gaged. Her mom however, was clearly a deep throat professional. God what a feeling – I was in cock sucking heaven. Clearly, I was not going to last long and before I could even think about trying to hold back I was gone and yelled to Susan I was going to cum, and to suck harder and deeper as I exploded without her missing beat, but then started choking on my globs of cum which seemed to never stop. She sucked me clean dry and it was one of the best, if not the best blow jobs of my life.

Almost immediately after sucking me clean she stood up and planted a wet passionate kiss on me as we stood there embracing sucking face. She backed away and said, "I want that big fat cock in me now – think you got it again big boy. Look how fucking wet you made me,"and she tooks my hand and directed it to her pussy which was fucking soaking wet. Soon as I touched her wet pussy my cock started to firm again and she noticed and said – apparently you like wet pussy, and I do. Now I thought the older you got lthe ess women wet, but she must have been so turned on every ounce of fluid felt like it was leaving her pussy. I quickly moved her over to the chair and told her to hold it and bend over and as she did I dropped to me knees and buried my face in her pussy form behind licking and lapping up her juices and working her inner and outer lips as I do with Laura. Then I started to finger her outer hole and slowly work her front rim just head of her G spot, and she really started to open up and react.

She was hot as could be and worked up big time. This woman was going to come and quickly. I knew she needed cock now, so I stood up with my cock standing rock hard again and rammed my full length in one hard shot, and she let out a moan the neighbors might have heard half mile down the road. Deep in I started short hard poundings slapping my balls up against her clit. I could feel her pussy walls spasm and I knew she was going to cum and soon. So I pounded her relentlessly rhythmically fast and hard without stopping and waited for her to build and it was not long at all – she exploded in orgasm as if she’s not been fucked in fifteen years which was about right. Loud, explosive, shaking and yelling, 'Fuck me, fuck me harder," the whole time. What was even more interesting was that I did not cum, and was still rock hard and ready for more. I leaned over and got behind her head and ear and said – I need another cock sucking shall we take this inside the cottage. She stood up, grabbed my hand and lead the way to her cottage.

That entire week was filled with fucking and sucking like teenagers and we both agreed this would be our little secret for life and that we would take it our graves. So, every now and again I get that look from Susan which clearly says I need it which of course I’m happy to oblige. Never in a million years did I think this would happen, but it did and here I am writing about it. Just remember, some of these stories are real; this one is.

Published 
Written by hoserxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments