Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Sharon did next

"A gang of skinheads and my wife on the beach."

33
12 Comments 12
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"There was a gang of skinheads in the caravan beside us. could I get Sharon to do anything with them?"

You will recall that Sharon was screwed by my friend, at a Christmas fancy dress party in our flat. Well, Christmas had come and gone and Sharon had made a good start into becoming a slut. 

We spent many a night in bed talking about her sailor friend at the Christmas party. I always brought it up as we fucked. I kept telling her she was brilliant and that I was so proud of her. When we were fucking, I would bite her lip to remind her of him and play hard with her nipples. I knew this was really turning her on as she came so hard. 

The months passed, and I wondered if there would ever be another chance of seeing Sharon get fucked again. 

I had been buying Sharon lots of new clothes, lower cut tops, shorter skirts etc. I even bought her an ankle bracelet. Sharon had no idea what it meant, of course. How was she to know that an ankle bracelet meant that she was available? 

My mother and father had a caravan by the sea, in a place called Millisle. They offered us the use of it for the July Fortnight. We gladly accepted their kind offer. We set off on our holidays full of excitement. Sharon had packed her latest outfits.  

The summer was in its height and as it turned out it was a bit of a heat wave. The days were long and lazy in the sun, and I encouraged Sharon to wear her skimpiest clothes as she lay in the sun reading a book  

 A caravan not far from ours was occupied by a group of rowdy teenage boys. I think there was about six of them, all in their late teens.  They were all skinheads, jeans, Ben Sherman shirts and braces, with of course the standard Dr Martin Boots. 

They seemed to spend most of their days drinking cider and smoking, and I noticed that they used any excuse to pass our caravan to get a look at Sharon as she sunbathed. 

The weather got hotter and the next morning. I suggested to Sharon that she should wear her Bikini, to make the most of the sun. I was delighted when she agreed. She looked great laying there with her legs parted on the tartan travel run. Wisps of her pubic hair peeked out between her legs. No shaved pubic hair in the late seventies. 

One of the skinheads was walking past and caught a glimpse of Sharon laying half naked in the sun. I watched as her ran back to tell his mates. 

The guys had more drink taken than usual, as today was the eleventh of July and tomorrow was the big Band parade the twelth of July. A big day in Ulster. But tonight, there was to be a large bonfire on the beach, which usually turned into a party. 

My mind was racing. I knew the skinheads were interested in Sharon, but I reasoned that they were only young teen boys. Would they actually do anything about it or would it be all talk?   

God help me, I went for a walk as Sharon slept in the sun. I went past the guy's caravan and stopped for a chat. 

I said, "I see you were looking at my wife." 

One of them jumped up and shouted, "So what, do you want to make something of it?"  

I said. "Don’t be silly, she was very flattered that you were showing an interest in her." 

They all started cheering saying what they would like to do to her. One of the guys, the ring leader, said, "Bring her to the Bonfire tonight and we will make sure she has a good time."  

When I got back Sharon had just woken up and I said, "We should go to the beach party tonight, it could be fun. I think the skinheads really fancy you."

Sharon started to blush and said, "They are too young for me."

 I knew from her recation that the prospect of the young lads fancying her had turned her on. Sharon got ready later that evening to go to the party, spending more time than usual applying her make up. She wore a black mini skirt and a tight-fitting white blouse with a pair of very skimpy knickers.

I asked her not to wear a bra, but she protested. I said sure it would be dark so no one will see. She reluctantly agreed, putting on a pair of sandals tying her hair in a ponytail to compleat the outfit. We headed to the beach. 

 The bonfire had been lit and the guys were dancing around it drinking cider. The beach was packed with families, all having a good time. The smell of the burning wood and the smoke was in the air it  was all very primeval. 

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

One of the guys came over and offered Sharon a drink of cider; she was going to refuse but I said sure, they're just kids, make their night.  Sharon took the bottle of cider and put it to her lips. The cider trickled out the side of Sharon's mouth on to her white blouse. The skinheads watched her intensely. I could see two of them adjust their cocks through their jeans.  

I noticed the ring leader had also joined us and after a time had his arm around Sharon's shoulder. The cider must have been taking effect as Sharon appeared to be very relaxed. Sharon liked a drink, but never got drunk.

The crowd had all but disappeared from the beach, leaving Sharon and I and the skinheads. 

The ring leader suggested we go for a walk down the beach. I looked at Sharon; she was really enjoying the attention of these young men.  As we walked along the ring leader has his arm around Sharon's waist and the other guys took turns beside her. They all  took every opportunity to give Sharon a grope, which to my amazement Sharon appeared to enjoy very much. 

They took her to a sheltered place just off the beach surrounded by gourse bushes. We all sat down in a circle, and the air was full of sexual excitement.

The ring leader lifted Sharon's chin and his face came closer; Sharon's lips parted and he was kissing her. Long hard kissing, I could hear Sharon moan with pleasure.  

His hands started to wander, unbuttoning her blouse as he kissed her. I saw his hand go inside her blouse and rub her bare breast.  The other guys crowded around her rubbing her legs, or any part they could reach. 

This was unbelievable, six young teens all kissing and groping my young wife. It was a dream come true 

On guy produced his cock; it looked a good seven inches as it glistened in the moon light. He brought his cock to Sharon's lips; as he moved closer, I thought Sharon will never do it, but she just opened her lips in a welcoming gesture. 

I watched as his young cock entered her parted lips. He wanted to show off to his cheering mates as her proceeded to fuck her  welcoming lips.

The young lad did not last long, and he tried to pull out but Sharon sucked deeper and he exploded into Sharon's mouth. She did not have time to catch her breath as the first guy was replaced by another. As the new cock entered her mouth the last lad's cum was running down her chin onto her white blouse. 

I noticed that the other guys had removed her pants and were now fingering Sharon deeply. I knew she was enjoying herself as she held her legs opened wide, moaning as she bucked on their fingers. Sharon was moaning with pleasue. The ring leader pushed the others out of the way. It was then I noticed he had a massive cock. It was so much bigger than mine, and very fat.  

Sharon caught sight of this massisive cock and wispered through her cum stained lips, "Yes please..."

He rubbed it up and down along her pussy entrance showing off to his mates. As he eased his cock into Sharon's very wet pussy, her eyes widened and she let out a long moan. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "He's in me..."  

He did not stop, and pounded Sharon for all he was worth. Her blouse was now opened, and all of the lads were groping her tits. The ringleader gave a howl as he emptied his balls deep into Sharon. 

As he rolled off, he wiped his cock on her used panties that now lay in the sand. The other guys all wanted a turn. I asked Sharon if it was okay she said, "God yes, please..."  

One by one they mounted Sharon. One by one they emptied themselves into her.  After about an hour they left us lying on the beach, Sharon lying in a pool of teenage cum running from her well-used pussy onto the sand. Her breasts were red and bruised she was covered in love bites. 

I got her back to the caravan and added my own seed to the gang's a few times that night. She was very sore but content for the next lot of days. The guys had gone home by morning, off to join the big parade in Belfast 

There was no going back now. Sharon could no longer pretend she did not like sex. 

I longed for the next adventure, which, as it turned out, was not too far around the corner. 

 

Published 
Written by Steve369
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments