Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

"My first taste of freedom in the safety of the countryside at night."

3
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I was not very good at school. I was the kind of person who sat at the back of the class and hardly ever said a word. Rugby was my sport. I was the captain of the senior team. I left school at sixteen, at the end of the Autumn term with no qualifications whatsoever.

It didn't take my mother very long before she made it clear that I needed to get out of the house as there were no jobs around for people like me.

I was sent to the town's library just about every day. "Knowledge," she kept saying. "Knowledge will get you qualifications and a decent job." I suppose she was right. One day, quite by chance I came across a book about the night sky. It was called 'Stargazing'. I found it to be interesting and took it home with me.

My mother was sort of pleased because I had an interest in something at last. I wanted to see the stars in real life as they would look far better than the photographs in the book. I think it was November time when the stars would be at their brightest. I needed to get well away from the artificial lights of our town.

For a couple of months, I got a temporary job at a furniture-making factory. Nothing clever, just basic labouring. I actually quite liked it. Around mid-November, the job came to an end. By then I had read a great deal about the stars and I even had maps showing their locations at certain times of the year. The problem was transport. We had no car and I never even had a bicycle.

Mother was good friends with Maureen Wilson who just happened to have been the Drama teacher at my old school and she had a car. One Saturday night at about 8 pm, Mother, me, and Mrs Wilson set off for the countryside. I sat in the front seat with my maps and binoculars. We were soon out of town and heading along country lanes. They were chatting quite a lot about the new developments planned for the town centre. 

I tried really hard to keep looking straight ahead but it was no good. Mrs Wilson's dress was raised up quite a lot and the lights from the dashboard illuminated her bare thighs. Luckily I was wearing my overcoat so I could conceal my arousal. We arrived at a suitable place, lots of fields and a woods close by. I felt good as I watched the car moving slowly away. I had two hours all to myself. 

The short soft grass felt a little springy underfoot and there were patches of mud. I found a place to sit down on the sheet of polythene which I had with me. The stars were indeed bright that night, crystal clear in the inky blackness of the universe. I was enthralled by the wonder of it all. I found it difficult trying to concentrate. I could not get the image of Mrs Wilson out of my head

It was the first time that I had ever been out in the country at night and I felt a strange kind of comfort. The maps and the binoculars were forgotten about. More important matters needed to be attended too. I was miles from the town, I was in the safety of the dark and I was in need. Within a couple of minutes, my clothes and shoes were in a heap on the polythene sheet.

It was my first experience of being naked in the countryside at night. I felt a mixture of intense pleasure combined with slight reservations. My cock was beyond stiff it was so rigid that it almost hurt. I was as free as a bird and I loved it. There was a mist rolling down the nearby hills straight towards me it was quite cold but it didn't dampen my arousal in any way. I thought about my mother's friends, Aunty Caroline and my Aunty Jenifer.

MRSmakesupay1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MRSmakesupay1

They had always been kind to me. I was rubbing my cock against the soft wet grass when I heard voices in the distance. Sound travels far in the dark and the mist. I was panic-stricken. I grabbed my things and ran into the nearby woods and hid behind a clump of bushes. 

The voices grew louder as they got nearer. It was without a doubt a young giggling courting couple. As they walked past my hiding place a pair of fresh off knickers landed on top of the bush. They walked on further into the woods and then there was silence. I could not believe my luck. They were either silk or satin and they felt rather good when I tied them around my cock. 

I was tempted to follow them, I wanted to watch them naked and rutting animal style. Maybe they would have allowed me to join them? Then from a distance, I heard their voices again. They were coming back. What had gone wrong? As the voices got louder it was obvious that they were arguing. My heartbeat was racing, was she going to retrieve her knickers? 

I need not have worried as they passed me by I heard the man say to her, "Darling I am sorry but things just didn't feel right tonight."(Oh dear.) Why could she have not looked behind the bush in case her knickers had fallen down? Imagine it

She would have seen a naked teenage boy with a big stiff cock, clearly in need of some very close attention. Yes, I wanted to be found. I wanted to be played with but most of all I wanted to be sucked off.

All too soon, it was time to meet up with Mrs Wilson. She was already there when I arrived. I was pleased to see that my mother wasn't. As I got into her car, there was a strange yet welcoming fragrance although it was a little on the powerful side.

We chatted quite normally as we bumped along the country lanes. Then disaster the engine spluttered and we stopped. As she got out of the car she parted her legs wide. I got out with her to lend a hand if I could. She soon had the bonnet up and with a torch in one hand, she fiddled about with the electric leads with the other

I still had the lady's knickers tied quite tightly around the base of my cock, and As she was bent right over, looking at the engine, it was not difficult for me to peep up her dress. 

I had been denied one encounter that evening and I had no intention of being denied another. With trembling hands, high blood pressure, and a pounding heartbeat I took my life in my hands and I pulled her knickers down. She never uttered so much as a word.

She took my cock fully to the lady's knickers and I fucked her hard and long. I held for as long as I could before unleashing a heavy stream of my warm milky spunk deeply into her most willing cunt. 

She solved the engine problem and we were soon on our way. It was so strange. She chatted to me perfectly normally about events at my old school. That night in bed I did wonder about a couple of things. Had she arranged for the engine to stop working? And maybe just maybe she wanted to be fucked by an ex-pupil from her school.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments