Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fourth of July Cum Slut

"In which an eager slut goes off with a bang…in public…"

14
4 Comments 4
169 Views 169
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

As she switched off the car, the voice in her ear said, “The locals call this Hump Hill. You’re going to cum in public up there where everyone can watch you.”

“Ohhh…” she moaned.

“What?”

“I, I…gushed when you said that, and honey has soaked through my panties and dress and is now puddling on the car seat.”

He chuckled. “You’ve only begun to gush, slut. Now take off your bra.”

She lowered her sundress, reached behind her and undid the clasp, then shucked it off, pulling her sundress up to cover her now naked tits.

“Hang it from the rearview mirror so people can see what a slut you are.”

There was a pause, then, “It’s there.”

“Good girl. Now take the blanket up Hump Hill, and find a space to spread yourself.”

She swallowed, then walked slowly up the incline, finding space under a tree. Her view was obstructed, but she wasn’t there to watch the fireworks.

All the other blankets were occupied by couples making out in the twilight.

“R-ready,” she stuttered, trembling.

“Good. Now, bring both sides of your sundress up until you reach the top of your panties.”

“But…”

“Do it, slut.”

Gulping, she slowly raised the sides of her sundress. “Okay.”

“Now slowly slide your panties down until they fall to your ankles.”

Gasping, she worked her panties over her hips and ass until they slipped free and puddled around her ankles.

“Done.”

“And what’s under your sundress now?”

“Nothing.”

“Ah-ah-ahh! Describe what’s under your sundress for me.”

Blushing, she noticed some people glancing at her.

As quietly as she could, “My naked tits are…”

“I can’t hear you,” he interrupted.

She started again, louder, “My naked tits are pebbled, twisted, and so tight they're aching. My tummy is fluttering, and my body is naked under the sundress. And my pussy…”

“Your what?”

She swallowed again. “…my cunt is shaved and smooth, honey is trickling down my thighs, and my clit is throbbing.”

“And your ass?”

Her cheeks clenched involuntarily. “It’s naked, trembling, and tight.”

She stood there silently, then heard a pat … pat … pat sound as her honey dripped onto the soaked panties around her ankles.

Finally, he said, “Now, kick off your soaked panties, then kneel down and spread them out on the blanket so everyone can see what they are.”

Feeling light-headed, she stepped out of her panties, then knelt and spread her pink panties on the blanket – although the gathering darkness made them hard to see.

“Kneeling,” she said.

“Are your panties damp?”

“They’re soaked.”

“And are they visible on your blanket?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, spread your knees wide, slut, and sit back on your heels.”

She moved. “Done.”

“Slide your sundress up your thighs, then fold it up so it runs across your waist and you can tuck it back behind your heels, leaving your cunt exposed.”

“But…”

NOW, cunt.”

She gulped, then did as she was instructed. Anyone in front of her could now see her naked cunt if they looked. “It-it’s up.”

She became aware of the irregular dribble–drip of her cunt honey starting to soak her blanket.

A red flare twisted up towards the sky, bursting into a white flower – followed shortly by BOOM!

“OHH!” she gasped.

“I see the fireworks have begun. That should kick off more activity around you. Watch the couples. You’ll get an eyeful!”

She looked around and saw that the couples were removing clothing, and openly starting to fuck.

“I think it’s time we moved you on towards your own fireworks, don’t you?”

 “Yes, Sir. Please – I really need to cum!”

There was a deep chuckle. “I’m sure you do. Slide your knees further apart, and start to stroke up and down outside your cunt lips with two fingers, one on each side. Do not touch your cunt or clit – yet.”

“Ohhh…please…please!”

“Not yet, slut. Gather some honey on your fingers and use it to paint the word “SLUT” on your forehead. We want everyone to know what you are, don’t we?”

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

She was panting now, struggling not to cum, but moved her hand under her, letting the honey splash on her fingers, then moved her hand to her forehead and traced “S,” then “L,” “U,” and “T.”

“It’s done. The honey is trickling down my forehead. May I taste my honey, please, Sir?”

He chuckled, “You really are a slut, aren’t you?”

She shivered violently, “Yes,” she whispered.

“Say it, slut.”

“I really am…”

“I can’t hear you!”

“I really am a slut!” she said louder than she intended, drawing a smirk from a woman who was stroking her date’s rigid cock.

“Yes, you are. Now gather honey in your cupped hand, smear it around your mouth, lips, and cheeks, then lap it up like the little bitch in heat that you are.”

Her cupped hand quickly filled with honey. She brought it to her face, then tilted forward into the fragrant, viscous liquid, smearing her lips, immersing her nose, wiping it up to her cheeks, then lapping up the rest with her tongue, trembling.

One of the young men was now openly watching her. “Holy shit!” He nudged his date. They watched her,. then started to fuck faster.

“Oh fuck – oh Fuck – OH FUCK I’m coming!” He exclaimed and collapsed on top of her – just as a cluster of fireworks went off.

“Sounds like things are heating up out there,” came the voice in her ear. “Time to slide your fingers into your hungry cunt, wouldn’t you agree?”

“YES!” she said too loudly. She quickly slid three fingers into her puffy, pulsing cunt, finding her G-spot. “Oh God oh God! Oh please – please let me cum!”

She could feel her heated cunt walls clenching tightly around her fingers, releasing, then clenching again. “OH! PLEASE, Sir! PLEASE!”

“Pull the top of your sundress down, cunt, so people can see your pretty tits.”

She yanked the top of her sundress down, letting her tits tumble free. “They’re out!” she cried, “They’re OUT!” She grabbed one tit with one hand, squeezing it rhythmically.

“Now cum for me like the dirty little cunt you are. Cum now, slut.”

She threw back her head and howled – just as another burst of fireworks went off. Her entire body shook, her fingers working quickly in and out of her clenching cunt.

She pitched forward, forehead to the blanket, ass up high, gripping her tit in one hand, and finger-fucking herself with the other, her whole body shaking. Her sundress slipped up her back, displaying her cunt and naked ass.

“Stay that way, slut, and take your hand from your cunt.”

She panted, “WHAT? But…”

“Just do it,” his voice seemed to echo in her ear.

Reluctantly she pulled her fingers from her cunt, letting the hand drop – then felt a hand on her ass. “Stay still now, cunt. You’re about to be fucked to within an inch of your slutty life!”

She heard a zipper, then felt something hard poke aside her cunt lips. Quickly, she walked her legs further apart, hoping this was really happening.

He slid his cock deep inside her in one hard shove – and she wailed, “OH GOD! You’re INSIDE ME!” She started to sob with joy, gripping the blanket, tears leaking from her eyes. She had only ever spoken to him, and now he was here, fucking her.

He started to pump, slowly at first. “Beg, slut – beg me to fuck you.”

“Oh yes, please fuck me, please. Fuck me hard!”

“Louder, slut, so the people around us can hear you!”

Keeping time with his strokes now, her voice loud, “Fuck me harder, oh please – uhn, fuck me harder!”

She panted, “Fuck me – oh! – harder, Fuck me – OH – harder! Fuck me OHH! HARDER!”

He growled, pounding her cunt mercilessly, “You’re a dirty little cunt and a hot, fucking slut, and you’re my obedient fucktoy, aren’t you?”

“YES! I’m your dirty, fucking cunt and your obedient fucktoy. PLEASE fuck me harder!” and she pushed back as he shoved forward.

He fell over her with a cry, hugging her tightly as his hot cum exploded inside her.

There were cheers around them as the fireworks climaxed in the heavens above – and in the sobbing, joyful slut below.

After a while, he put his hand on the small of her back, kissed her neck, and said, “Stay like this and count slowly to thirty.”

He got up and quickly moved away … becoming an invisible voice once again.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments