Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Drive

4
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was a beautiful day and I had asked you if you wanted to go out for a drive through the countryside for a bit. You readily agreed and started to get ready. As you reached for your purse I told you that you should change into something more comfortable for the drive. A short skirt and loose blouse would do just fine. Oh, and panties wouldn’t be needed. You disappeared into the bedroom and when you came out to the car a few minutes later you were wearing a skirt that barely covered your ass and a low-cut blouse that allowed you to show off your amazing cleavage.

The drive starts off nice but as we get away from town and into the countryside I can tell that you are becoming a bit bored.

“Are you not enjoying the drive, little one?”

“It’s okay, Papabear, but there isn’t much to see”, you answer.

“Well, I am certainly enjoying the view,” I say as I sneak a peek at your top. The window is down and the breeze from the drive is opening your blouse a little. From time to time it allows me to see the edge of your pink nipples since you also decided that a bra would be extraneous clothing today.

“I think I have an idea that will make this drive more fun for you, little one.”

You give me a puzzled look and then your eyes grow wide as I unzip my pants and pull out my hardening cock.

“If my little one needs something to keep her occupied during the drive then she can suck on Papabear’s cock.”

You reposition the seat belt so you can lean over and you take me in your mouth. You have such a sweet mouth and talented tongue and soon you are slurping on my shaft as your head bobs up and down on me. You tease me a little when you take me out of your mouth and slowly circle the head with your tongue. You are masterful in knowing when I am getting close to exploding and you know just when to back off in order to prolong my pleasure.

You resume your sucking and I place my hand on the back of your head, guiding you up and down on me. I can feel my orgasm building again. You notice too and begin sucking harder. You don’t slow down this time and I groan loudly as I cum in your mouth. I push your head down on me so my exploding cock is deep in your throat forcing you to take all of me. You eagerly swallow every last drop and continue to lick and suck me dry.

Sitting back up you wipe the corner of your mouth with your finger tip.

“Papabear, you came a lot! I could barely swallow it all!”

“I came a lot because you suck me so well, little one. And I think that you deserve a little reward of your own now.”

I reach over and place my hand between your legs. Your thighs spread for me and I can feel how wet you are already. Sucking me off seems to have gotten your princess parts quite moist and I mention as much.

“Yes, Papabear. I would have told you how wet I was becoming but I didn’t want to talk with my mouth full,” you say with a small giggle.

My fingertip rubs up and down and it is soon wet with your juices. Your eyes close as I gently spread your pussy lips to expose your tight hole. You gasp as my finger slides inside you. I gently remove my finger and you make a small sad whimper as I remove my finger from between your thighs. I lick my finger clean of your juices.

“My little one tastes so sweet. Just like honey.”

You lean your chair back and spread your legs for me as I place my hand back between your legs. I continue to rub and caress your princess parts for the next several miles. You moan and sigh as I massage your clit and soon you are moving your hips against my hand as you start to feel the first of several small orgasms. Your orgasms continue to increase in intensity as I finger your tight pussy. Your juices drench my hand as your body shivers and shakes. Your moans and gasps become louder and soon you are trying to push my hand away.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

“No, no, little one. You aren’t finished until Papabear says you’re finished.”

You can barely speak and just nod your head as your grip the sides of the seat. My finger finds your g-spot and you begin to gush as the most powerful orgasm you’ve had so far engulfs you. As your orgasm begins to subside I pull off the road to the shoulder.

“Do you need a short rest, little one?” I ask.

You are still trying to catch your breath and can only nod your head yes.

I stop the car and turn off the motor. I climb out and come around to your door. Looking in through the window I can see that your skirt is still hiked up on your hips and there is a wet spot on the seat.

“I guess Papabear will need to have the car detailed this weekend,” I say with a grin. “Rest time is over now, little one,” and with that I open the door and help you out of the car.

“What are you doing, Papabear?” you ask.

I don’t answer and instead turn you around against the hood of the car. I push you forward a little so you have to rest your hands on the hood and you feel me lift your skirt up. I spread your legs with my foot and you hear my belt buckle coming undone.

“P-p-p-apabear! Someone will drive by and see us! We are right by the road!” you stammer.

I still say nothing as I position my hard-again cock against your still-wet pussy. You gasp as I push forward. The head of my cock opens your tight pussy as I enter you from behind. You gasp as I push deep inside you.

“Papabear! No! Someone might see!” you say.

You cry out sharply as you feel the flat of my hand spank your ass cheek.

“What did you just say, little one?” I sternly ask.

“Um-m-m-m-m…n-n-n-othing Papabear,” you stutter as I begin to thrust in and out of you.

I grab your hips and begin to thrust harder and faster. You have always been so tight and no matter how wet you are your pussy still grips my long shaft like a glove. Looking down I can see my cock being swallowed up by your pussy. You feel so amazing. Your complaints have turned into gasps and moans of pleasure as I continue to thrust deeply into you.

“Yes, Papabear! Harder, please! You are making me cum, Papabear! Can I cum now, please?” you cry.

“Not yet, little one. Papabear wants us to cum together,” I reply as I continue to thrust.

You try to hold off your impending orgasm and you alternate between burying your head in your arms and looking up to the sky.

“Now, please, Papabear! I need to cum! Please cum in me!” you beg me.

“Yes, little one. Cum for me now,” I say. And as I thrust deep inside you shooting my hot load I can feel your own orgasm washing over you. Your orgasm is so intense that I can feel your cervix pushing against the head of my cock; your body’s natural reflex to allow as much of my seed as possible to enter your fertile womb. Your screams are as loud as my own groans as we cum together in unison.

“Papabear takes what is his when he wants and where he wants, little one. Understand?”

“Yes, Papabear,” you answer with a satisfied smile.

 

Published 
Written by DaddyBear72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments