Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The AA Man To The Rescue

"A flat battery has it's benefits"

48
10 Comments 10
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It had turned colder the last few days after giving a false hope of warmer days. Her car had only been in the garage the day before but was stubbornly refusing to start. Thankfully the AA man hadn't taken too long to get to her and was quickly under the bonnet, diagnosing the problem. She was still wearing a thin top, mainly to try and convince herself that it was warmer than it was as she stood next to him. As the multimeter attached to the battery beeped he stood up.

“Yep, there's the problem right there.” She leaned in to look at the display expecting to be able to read a message telling her what was at fault. Instead, it just showed a series of zeros.

“Right… you might need to tell me a bit more than that.” she said, leaning forward, her hands on the structure around the engine allowing her full breasts to swing within the confines of her bra. The chill in the air making sure anyone with sight of her could make out her nipples through the fabric. She waited for an answer but none came; she turned her head to look at him, catching him staring at her breasts. As she turned and straightened towards him, he broke free of his trance, blushing as he told her that the battery was flat and probably wouldn't recharge. At least he had one the right size in his van so it would be easy to fix.

Whilst he spoke his eyes kept dropping from hers to her breasts and she noticed that they seemed to be having an effect on him, a bulge growing in his trousers giving him away.

“Typical, just a day after it's been in the garage and a week before payday! How much is this going to cost?” she asked.

“Normally it would be £120 but if I were to say you had replacement parts cover I could give it to you for 30 quid.”

“You'd do that just for me? Give it to me, just like that? I must be a lucky girl!” she flirted, leaning forward, pushing her tits together for him between her arms.

“Well, I'd need something as well to make it worthwhile…”

“You fit it and I'm sure we could work something out,” she said with a wink.

With that he jumped into action, fitting the new battery quicker than he'd ever realised he could. As he closed the bonnet, he turned to the van, seeing her sat in the open side door, her long legs stretched out in front of her, leaning back on her arms, trying to soak up what warmth she could as the sun peeked through the clouds.

“That's the battery all done for you,” he said, sliding the flat one into the empty space next to her. She moved her leg so that he was stood between them and sat upright, locking eyes with him.

“We just need to sort you out then, don't we…?” Reaching for the hem of her top, she slowly pulled it up, exposing her breasts in her sheer bra as she pulled it over her head. He stepped forward, reaching for her tit, the hard nipple clearly visible through the material. His touch brought a gasp from her lips as his thumb stroked it. She reached behind her and undid the clasp, letting the garment fall away from her completely. Both his hands grabbed her now, roughly pulling on her sensitive buds, standing proud of the soft skin of her breasts.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

She leant forward, her hand sliding up his thigh, feeling the outline of his cock through his thick trousers, purring as she continued up to undo them, glad that he was parked so that no one would be able to see them. Reaching into his trousers, she wrapped her fingers around his solid shaft, pulling it free from its confines. She licked her hand and started stroking his shaft, watching as it grew further due to her efforts. Watching the head of his cock glisten in the morning light as his precum started to leak, she rubbed her thumb over it, making him groan. His hands gripped her breasts tighter as well, pulling on her, making sure that he wasn't the only one letting out a moan of pleasure. He pulled her further forward and her mouth opened, her tongue swirling around the head before she wrapped her lips around it.

Her hand dropped to her jeans undoing them, knowing her pussy was aching for attention. His hands left her breasts as her mouth took his cock into it, moving to her shoulders and the back of her head, guiding her down his shaft. She slowly slid her mouth down him, feeling him start to thrust into her mouth, her fingers stroking her clit, making herself moan around his cock.

He suddenly pulled his cock free from her lips and stood back, pulling her upright out of the van. He quickly pulled a rubber floor tile from its storage and placed it on the floor of the van. He pulled her jeans and sheer thong down past her knees and pushed her to kneel in the van. Automatically bending forward, she felt his cock against her lips and knew she was more than wet enough for him. He knew too looking down at her, her wet lips glistening as he slid the tip of his cock up and down them.

“Stop teasing me and fucking shove your cock inside me!” she moaned. He got the hint had pushed inside her, feeling her opening stretching around him as she groaned. He paused for a moment before he started to stroke his cock into her. Each thrust sinking deeper inside her gripping walls.

His hands slide up the side of her body, pulling her upright so that he could play with her breasts as he fucked her. The change in position forcing his cock to slide against her g-spot with each thrust. Her arms reached back for his head as her mouth searched for his. He could feel the velvet walls of her pussy tightening around his shaft as he ploughed into her. Her moans stifled in his mouth as her orgasm built up inside her.

Suddenly, it hits her like a wave crashing against a cliff, her pussy spasming around him as wave after wave surges through her. He can't hold back against the feeling of her muscles milking his cock as he thrusts deep inside her, holding himself there as his load sprays all over her walls, sending more aftershocks through her body. They slowly released their hold on each other as his cock pulls free from her, his cum leaking down her thigh onto the floor of the van. As they get dressed, there's silence apart from their heavy breathing as they recover.

She thanks him for the battery and gets in and drives away. He climbs into the van, remembering he needs to pop round to the garage and thank them for flattening the battery.

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments