Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Seduction

"Lena has a steamy outdoor encounter with her ex-boyfriend's dad."

170
26 Comments 26
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

I ran into Wes at the supermarket, of all places. My mom had asked me to pick up a few things for a new recipe she wanted to try, and I was heading toward the spices when I spotted him in the produce section. Wearing a huge smile, I rushed over to his side.

His face lit up when he saw me. "Lena! It's so good to see you!" He gave me a hug, and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him.

"It's great to see you, too!" I'd been good friends with Wes's son, Cody, in high school, and after Cody and I graduated last summer, we briefly dated. By the time August arrived, we realized we were better suited as friends, and neither of us wanted to be in a long-distance relationship when starting college. After our short-lived romance ended, I found I missed Wes more than Cody. He was so sweet and attentive to me, in a way my own father never had been.

Now, I was back home for the summer after finishing my freshman year, and I knew from social media that Cody was staying with his new girlfriend in Colorado. I wondered if Wes felt lonely, seeing as how he'd never remarried after his divorce from Cody's mom. For all I knew, he'd begun dating someone.

"How have you been?" Wes asked as I reluctantly withdrew from him. "How was your freshman year?"

"It was really good! I finished up with a 3.8 GPA."

"That is fantastic!" He gave my shoulder an affectionate squeeze. "I always knew you were brilliant."

I couldn't help but beam at his words. While we continued chatting, I noticed there was a little more gray in his dark blond hair, which he normally wore in a low ponytail. With a tall, wiry frame, he was tan from spending so much time outdoors. I'd always thought Wes was hot in a modern-day hippie kind of way, but I loved his eyes the most. They were deep blue and always full of warmth whenever he looked at me.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked while allowing my gaze to travel over him. "You look great, by the way." My voice dropped, sounding almost seductive. I knew I was being less than subtle, but I couldn't seem to help myself.

Wes only laughed. If he sensed I was flirting, he chose to ignore it. "You're very kind, honey, and an excellent liar, I might add."

"No lie! You're gorgeous!" I blurted out.

He actually ducked his head, as if to hide his pleased grin. "I'm glad someone thinks so! And I've been okay. Truth be told, it's strange having the house all to myself." When he met my eyes again, I found that his expression had grown a little wistful. "I guess you know Cody's in Colorado," he said. "And don't get me wrongI'm thrilled he's happy with his girlfriend, but I guess it's really brought home just how much things have changed."

So he was lonely, I realized. I felt a sympathetic pang in my chest then, for if anyone deserved to be happy, it was Wes. "Well, I'd love to spend some time catching up with you," I said, offering him my most alluring smile.

Wes appeared simultaneously surprised and delighted. "I've love that, too, Lena. Next time you're out my way, I hope you'll stop by."

He lived outside of town, in what Cody had always referred to as "the sticks," complaining it was boring as hell. But I loved the peaceful seclusion of Wes's property, which was surrounded by woods. As he and I now said goodbye, I knew I'd be finding myself out in "the sticks" very soon.

Did I have a bit of a crush on Wes? Yes. Was it dangerous to be alone with him while I was harboring that crush? Maybe. Was that going to stop me from showing up at his door? No fucking way.

*****

I waited until Friday evening. After dinner, I dressed in a sleeveless white turtleneck and a coral-colored skirt, which wasn't tight but had a dangerously short hemline. I chose not to wear a bra beneath my top. My breasts weren't so large that it would be outrageous for me to go braless, but they were big enough to draw attention without one. And attention from Wes was exactly what I wanted. My only undergarment was a lacy white thong. A pair of strappy sandals completed the outfit.

My dark hair fell in waves down my back, and my makeup was light and subtle. As I inspected my reflection one last time, I had to fight back a surge of nervousness. Though I knew I was attractive, I feared it wouldn't be enough. What if Wes wasn't interested? Or worse, what if he thought I was ridiculous?

Taking a deep breath, I banished all doubt from my mind. Then I went to tell my parents I was going to a party at a friend's house. Mom raised an eyebrow at my provocative outfit but refrained from commenting on it. My father, meanwhile, kept his stare fixed on the television as he said, "Be quiet when you get home. I don't want you waking me up."

There was still plenty of daylight left as I drove out to Wes's house, and the summer's heat had dissipated somewhat. At a red light, a guy in a pickup honked the horn and hollered out the window at me, trying to get my attention, but I ignored him. There was only one man who interested me right now.

Fifteen minutes later, I stood on Wes's front porch, willing my racing pulse to slow. After I rang the doorbell, I glanced around his neatly-kept yard. Birdsong carried through the air, and when I took a breath, I smelled some kind of fragrant flower.

Wes soon answered the door, his smile joyful as he said, "Lena, come in!" The moment I stepped into the house, he drew me into a hug.

"I hope you don't mind me stopping by," I murmured while nestling against him. Breathing in, I smelled clean laundry, and beneath that, his personal scent, which only made me hungry for more.

"Of course not. I always love seeing you!" Gently grasping my upper arms, he held me a little ways from him so he could take another look at me. "But what are you doing all the way out here? You look like you have big plans for the evening." As he spoke, his stare settled on my breasts for a brief moment, but he was quick to meet my eyes again. He was such a good man, I told myself, always appropriate around me. I only hoped I could convince him to be far less so as the night went on.

"My big plans involve you and me spending the evening together," I told him with my most charming smile. "There's no one else I'd rather be with."

I could tell how much my words meant to him by the way his gaze softened. He played the role of the perfect host, asking if I'd had dinner yet. When I replied that I had, he offered me a drink. "Iced tea would be great," I said.

As Wes poured a glass for me in the kitchen, I caught him sneaking a glance at my legs. He wore a t-shirt and shorts, and his feet were bare. When he leaned to grab a beer from the fridge, I seized the opportunity to check out his ass. Nice and firm, just like I remembered.

"Want to sit out on the porch?" he asked. "It's a nice night."

"Sounds great." I followed him to the back porch, where a wooden swing stirred ever so slightly in the breeze. I'd always loved sitting out here with Cody. As I now took a seat on the swing beside his father, I knew the early evening shadows would soon grow deeper. Wes draped an arm over the back of the swing, his hand just inches from my bare shoulder. I had to be careful that my skirt didn't ride too far up my thighs. Probably too early to be flashing my panties, I told myself. Then I had to suppress a giggle when I imagined what Wes's reaction might be to that.

Leaning back in the swing, I planted my feet against the porch floor, just as Wes did, so we gently swayed back and forth. "You have such a gorgeous place," I told him. "It's so serene and quiet."

"A little too quiet these days." He stared into the distance, his expression hard to read. "Gives me lots of time to think."

I didn't ask him what all he thought about. Instead, I patted his knee, which made him smile. Despite him being almost thirty years my senior, and our lives being so different, I found it easy to carry on a conversation with him. When he spoke about Cody, I noticed his jaw tighten almost imperceptibly.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's getting too serious with this girl," Wes told me in a low voice, as if confiding a secret. "He just met her a few months ago, and now he's staying at her place for almost the whole summer?" He shook his head. "I have to remind myself he's a man now and can make his own choices. But I still worry." Looking over at me, he said, "How about you, Lena? Are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope." I took another swallow of my tea before setting my glass on a nearby table beside Wes's empty beer bottle. "I mean, I dated some at college, but it was certainly nothing serious." I didn't know if it could be described as actually dating. It was more like occasionally hooking up with a guy I considered only a friend. A friend with benefits? Maybe that was more accurate. Still, every time we fucked, I felt a vague disappointment afterward, even when I managed to come. I'd also slept with a couple of other guys during freshman year, but those were strictly one-night stands.

"Well, you're only nineteen. Plenty of time for you to get serious about someone later on." Wes's gaze again dropped to my breasts for just a second before he looked out at the woods. Glancing down, I saw that my nipples were hard beneath my top. If it wasn't obvious before that I didn't have on a bra, it definitely was now! As dusk edged toward night, the air grew cooler. Not only had my nipples hardened, but goosebumps now broke out on my arms, and I couldn't hide my shiver.

Wes immediately noticed. Slipping his arm around me, he said, "Are you cold, honey? Want to go inside?"

"No, no, I love it out here!" As I snuggled up against him, my body responded to his closeness. While my bare arms might have been cold, I felt a delicious heat between my thighs. "You know, you're nice and warm," I said, flashing a smile. "How about I sit on your lap, and you can warm me up, too?"

Wes raised his eyebrows, obviously caught off guard by my suggestion. But after a moment, he returned my smile. "Slide on over and make yourself comfortable."

I rushed to do as Wes said before he thought better of it. He had to know we were moving into dangerous territory, I told myself. Maybe he knew the moment I showed up at his house wearing a top that strained against my tits and a skirt that revealed most of my thighs. Yet he seemed willing to pretend this was all completely innocent.

Settling down on his lap, I faced outward and spread my legs so his right leg was between them. Then I leaned back, with my head resting against his shoulder. Already, I was breathing faster. He wrapped his arms around me in a kind of bear hug, then gave me a squeeze.

"How's that? Getting warmer now?" Wes asked.

I was undoubtedly getting warmer between my thighs! "Absolutely," I murmured. "It feels nice to have you hold me."

He was quiet for several long seconds before kissing my hair. "It feels nice to hold you."

It was almost dark, but enough light remained for him to easily see my exposed thighs when I spread them even wider. My skirt rose higher still until my panties were almost visible. I now heard Wes breathing a little faster as well.

JadeMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeMiiller

In his arms, and on his lap, I became more excited by the minute. It was hard to keep still when I wanted to touch him, and feel him touch me. Finally, I gave in to my need, reaching for his hand. I heard him gasp when I placed it against my breast.

"Lena, sweetheart, what are you doing?" he moaned, yet he didn't pull away. Instead, he began gently squeezing my tit, as if unable to help himself.

I released my own hungry moan. "Ooh, that feels good!" When his fingertips teased my nipple through my top, I writhed a little on his lap, but I didn't dare turn my face toward him for fear that he'd come to his senses and stop. Right now, we were under the same spell, feeling bold in the shadows. Crickets and cicadas began their insistent calling, nearly drowning out the sound of my rapid breaths.

"We shouldn't do this." Wes's protest sounded feeble at best. "You and Cody..."

"Cody and I are just friends now! He's in love with someone else, and I want you." When I sensed he was reluctant to do more, I took charge, lifting my shirt to reveal my breasts.

Wes made a guttural noise from low in his throat before cupping my tits. The sensation of him fondling my nipples made my soft cries grow a little louder. "You like that, baby?" he whispered.

"So much!" Though I was almost certain he wouldn't again try to refuse me, I wanted to be completely sure, so I took his right hand and guided it beneath my skirt. "Touch me."

"Ah, you're already so wet!" Wes didn't need any coaxing to slip his hand into my panties. With gentle fingers, he caressed my smooth outer lips before exploring my inner folds. His touch lingered at my entrance, but then he moved upward, making my clit throb in anticipation. Fireflies flashed throughout the backyard, and a night bird I'd never heard before began a rhythmic calling from somewhere in the woods.

It was a struggle for me to contain my excitement while Wes circled a fingertip around my clit. His lips suckled my earlobe, and I heard him laugh low and soft when my hips started rocking. I was desperate for more of his touch! Before I could stop myself, I murmured, "I know you're hard for me, Daddy."

As soon as I spoke the words, my face grew hot with a mixture of shame and arousal. I hadn't intended to call Wes that, especially when he was only now surrendering to the temptation my body presented. The last thing I wanted to do was freak him out. And I didn't fully understand my own fierce desire to refer to him as Daddy. It had absolutely nothing to do with my own father, who was far more likely to criticize than praise me. He and Wes couldn't have been more different.

My worries about turning Wes off proved to be unfounded, however. "Oh yes, I'm so fucking hard for you, sweetheart!" he revealed. "You've gotten Daddy so excited."

I almost swooned in his lap hearing that! The way he so readily indulged my dirty fantasy made my cunt ache to be filled with his cock. "Please!" I moaned.

Wes responded to my abject pleading by rubbing my clit. "Such a naughty girl, sitting on my lap with your legs spread so I can play with your pussy." His fingers provided the perfect amount of stimulation, heightening my pleasure until I thought I would go crazy from the ferocity of my lust. With his other hand, he massaged my breast, his thumb sliding over my nipple.

"Daddy, I need to come!" I whimpered. No one had ever gotten me this close this fast, but my thighs were already trembling.

When Wes exerted a little more pressure against my swollen pearl, a cry escaped my lips. "I can feel you shaking, angel. You're so ready to let go!" It was then that he framed my clit with his index and middle fingers, gently squeezing my flesh so that even more of my tender bud was drawn forth from beneath its hood. The moment he began using the index finger of his other hand to fervently stroke me, I had to fight back a scream.

"Oh, my God!" In the face of such relentless pleasure, I had no choice but to succumb to my orgasm. A powerful shudder traveled through me, followed by a series of spasms that only prolonged my bliss. I clung to Wes as though I were drowning.

"Ah, that's it! Come for Daddy!" His words, and his touch, sent me deeper into the throes of my climax. Time seemed to stop while I shook and moaned on his lap. When he finally took his hands from my panties, I slumped back against him, trying to catch my breath.

We didn't speak for a long moment, but I smiled when Wes planted a tender kiss on my temple. He lowered my top so it again covered my breasts, then pulled down my skirt. "We should go inside," he whispered.

I knew if we did that, the spell would be broken, and Wes would probably decide it was a bad idea for us to go farther. Instead of replying to his suggestion, I eased from his lap. When I was on my feet, I looked over my shoulder at him, offering a wicked smile. "You'll have to catch me first."

I thought I had the element of surprise on my side, but as I dashed toward the porch steps leading to the backyard, I heard Wes's footsteps right behind me. My heart pounded while adrenaline surged through my bloodstream, for the chase was on. Instinct made me run faster even as I longed to be caught.

It wasn't much of a pursuit, since Wes was plenty taller and stronger. He soon threw his arms around me, and I released a giddy peal of laughter when he made as if to bite my neck. Just the hint of his teeth, accompanied by his low growl, had me eager to do whatever he wanted.

"You tempt me too much, Lena!" While he spoke, his hands roamed all over me. "I don't want to do something we'll regret later."

"No way will I regret a second of this!" Turning in his embrace, I grabbed him firmly, then pulled him down to the ground. We knelt in deep shadows, with the only illumination provided by light from the kitchen window.

Wes took my face in his hands. "My God, you're beautiful," he breathed before giving me a fierce kiss. My helpless whimper was muffled by his lips, and I readily parted my own so he could slide his tongue between them. When he dared to slip his hand beneath my skirt, I felt his tremor of yearning.

Finally, I broke the kiss but gave Wes no opportunity to regain his self-control. Instead, I positioned myself on my hands and knees, facing away from him. Then I lifted my skirt. "Fuck me, Daddy!" I shamelessly begged.

He let out a groan while caressing my buttocks. I'd been told on more than one occasion that I had a great ass, round and firm, and Wes seemed in full agreement as he gave my cheeks a squeeze.

"Baby, I'm dying to be inside you!"

My smile only widened when I heard him take out his cock. I was actually quaking with desire by this point. Wes, a man whom I adored, a man who willingly embraced my daddy kink, was about to give me what I most craved.

He pulled my panties aside, then positioned his tip at my entrance. We were both breathing hard, and despite the hint of coolness in the night air, I'd started sweating. Slowly, teasingly, he eased himself only a little inside me. My moan mingled with his as I clawed at the grass beneath my hands.

"Slide back on Daddy's cock." Wes's voice sounded strained, betraying his struggle to keep from thrusting deep into my cunt.

I immediately obeyed, my eyes growing large at the feel of his cock stretching me. My God, he was thick! Though my body tensed, as if anticipating pain, I readily took his entire length.

"Ah, Christ!" His fingers dug into my skin. "You're so damn tight!"

"Does my pussy feel good, Daddy?" I managed to purr. Anyone else with Wes's girth would have been uncomfortable at first, but I was now so wet and horny, with my filthy talk only adding to my arousal, that I found I loved the way he completely filled me.

"You feel fucking incredible!" As Wes finally yielded to his own need, he began pumping his hips with a gentle rhythm. My attraction to him only deepened when I realized how careful he strove to be. I'd tempted and teased him; I'd even made him chase me before I offered my pussy to him while on my hands and knees. Yet he was tender even in the grip of his own lust.

"Yes!" I cried. "Oh my God, yes, fuck me!"

My words encouraged him to thrust harder. "Such a bad girl, begging me to fuck your greedy little cunt!"

By now, I was wild, desperate to feel him rut against me. "Yes, Daddy, take my pussy! Don't stop until you come inside me!"

Wes's gasp made me vaguely wonder if I'd taken my kink too far, but he eased my fears by driving his cock deep inside me, again and again, until my knees threatened to buckle.

"If you keep talking like that, you're gonna make me fill that sweet pussy with my cum." His voice was a warning growl that did nothing to deter me. Instead, it brought me right to the edge of yet another orgasm.

When I began shaking in his grasp, he fucked me hard and fast, as if to summon forth a climax from deep in my core. Even as I wailed from the fierce pounding, I begged him not to stop. His cock felt exquisite while exerting pressure on my inner walls. My cries became animal-like, competing with his groans. "I'm almost there!" I wailed.

"Come, baby!" I could tell he was fighting back his own release. "Be a good girl and come around Daddy's cock!"

That was all it took to make me surrender to a wave of orgasmic contractions. They were powerful enough to render me silent as my pussy spasmed around Wes's dick. Somehow, he managed to last, fucking me into a kind of bliss-filled oblivion. For a long moment, I felt I couldn't even breathe while immersed in such pleasure.

"I'm close!" Wes panted. "I need to pull out." His voice was tinged with urgency.

"No!" I managed to cry. "Please, Daddy, come inside my pussy! Gimme your cum!"

"Lena, ah fuck!" His thrusts grew shallow, and I feared he would withdraw completely. But then I heard his sharp gasp, followed by a groan as he buried his cock all the way inside me. When he finally erupted, I felt him pulse deep within my pussy. My muscles fervently milked him, drawing a whimper from his lips.

Even after we were both spent, Wes didn't pull out right away. Instead, he caressed my back, and my bare ass. He was just as gentle easing out of me a little later, and I smiled when he drew me into his arms. Turning my face toward him, I welcomed his deep, lingering kiss. The way our tongues danced between our lips sent a delicious aftershock through me.

"Thank you, baby," Wes said through his own smile.

"Mmm, thank you, Daddy!" I could feel his cum seeping out of my well-fucked pussy. "I wanted to make sure you didn't feel lonely tonight." He gave me another kiss, this one far more fervent. It made me brave enough to add, "I plan on spending the rest of the summer making sure things don't get too quiet for you out here."

Wes laughed softly before nuzzling my neck and whispering, "Daddy's going to have so much fun playing with his naughty girl."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments