Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Solstice

"An old couple is allowed to revisit a long ago rite."

1
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Found this in my files. I thought i had already submitted it!"

Solstice

The sun, weak and pale, was sinking slowly through gathering clouds to the waiting earth. It cast a faint rose color over the black bare branches of the forest that stood waiting just beyond the edge of the village. Already she could hear the excited laughter of the gathered members of her clan. Suddenly a break in the clouds shot a brilliant shaft of light straight where she stood. A path! A sign? No. She smiled as she remembered solstices long ago. She was young. She was beautiful. She was eager to perform the rites needed to ensure the light would return; the crops would grow; the livestock would multiply.

 Now she was old. No longer would she return from the solstice night carrying a merry-begot child within her womb. No, that road was closed long ago. And good that it was. The clan needed her now, not for any children she might bear, but for her wisdom, her skills. She knew what her role was and performed it well. She eased childbirth. She set broken bones. She remembered the chants that brought the rain. Yes, she was still a vital part of the life of her people.

The drums began to beat and somewhere nearby a piper was blowing a melancholy tune, sad to see the sun wink out. She felt an arm around her shoulders. Turning she saw a familiar profile, her consort on those long ago solstice nights. They had shared a wild passionate coupling, always aware that the heat of their love-making would warm the sun hidden in the earth on this longest night of the year. He handed her a cup of warm wine. “Remember when we would be the ones that all would gather around to watch? Making sure we acted our parts, lord and lady of the woods, with vigor?” He chuckled. “I can still hear the shouts of joy when I emptied myself into you and you cried with pleasure.”

“We were always willing to do our best,” she smiled up at him. He was still a handsome man and had lost none of his appeal for her. A shudder ran over her as she remembered his touch. “You always knew just what to do to open my womb for your seed. Seven times I came away from the rites carrying a strong new babe for the clan. You did your part well.”

“Seeing you laying there in the firelight, sky-clad, drove me mad with desire. It was all I could do to repeat the words for the rite. I always tore my new tunic I was in such a hurry to shed my clothes and begin the ceremony!” He laughed again. “And you were always already wet!”

“I had been counting the hours all day till darkness fell and we could begin! I thought it so unfair that we could only join as one twice a year! No wonder I was wet! I was nearly fainting I wanted you so badly!”

He took her hand and led her to the standing stone where they could watch the rites being performed below. Torches were flaming now and the piper had changed the tune to one of urgency, faster and faster beat the drums. She often wondered if the piper and drummer ever got a chance to join in the activities. How unfair to watch all around you lost in passionate pleasure and not participate! Now, years later, she knew that new musicians relieved them and they could run off to find their own lady of the woods.

 They sat down and leaned against the stone. It still held the warmth of the sun and the couple relaxed and settled in to observe the glen as their clan began the work of calling back the sun. It was hard work and much wine was needed to continue all night long! He refilled her cup and his own. “To passions past,” he raised his cup to hers. “To life renewed,” she touched her cup to his.

As the night wore on the sounds of the revelers faded. A full moon rose and bathed the stone in silver.

Out of the smoke from the bonne fire two stately figures emerged. They looked down at the sleeping pair. “They were always faithful to the rite,” one said to the other. “Yes, and I enjoyed their couplings much more than any others. Not that I don’t appreciate all the rest but these two knew how to raise the blood to a fevered pitch and lose themselves in total passion. They never held anything of themselves back. They truly became US.”

“I would like to give them one more night together,” the lord of the woods, for that was who he was, said to his lady. “What do you think?”

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

“Yes, and lets stay to observe. The others rolling together in the fields don’t interest me. “

So it was that there in the silver moon light by the standing stone the old lovers awoke and felt the familiar moon pull of desire. He took her face in his hand and kissed her. As the kiss grew deeper he slid his hand down her gown to her breast. Her hair was still silver with age but the breast he now held in his hand was firm and full. The nipple rose up asking to be sucked. A moan came from her lips, now sore from the long deep kiss.    She ran her hands across his chest. The muscles were taut but the silky hair that covered him was silvered, not the black she remembered.  His mouth answered the nipple with licks and soft bites. 

Her hand slid across his flat belly. He was hot to her touch and shivered when he felt her fingers begin to search farther down his body. Soon those fingers found what they were looking for and he gave a gasp when her hand closed around his rock-hard manhood. Softly she moved her hand up and down, stopping to catch the drops of wetness that seeped from his cock and bring them to her lips.

He turned his attention to the neglected breast and proceeded to give it the attention the swollen nipple demanded. Clothing began to be removed, each one uncovering the gift of each other’s body. He slipped a finger into her pussy. It was as wet as he remembered those long years ago.  Swirling his fingers inside her brought another moan, low and throaty. When he pinched the tiny pearl at the top of her cunt she arched her body sky-ward. She offered herself to him, wet and hot with pent up desire.

He knelt between her legs and looked down at his cock in wonder, He had always been considered large but now his cock was huge. The head was red and dripping precome. The veins stood out in strong ropes of power. Slowly he took it in his hand and began to rub it on the lips of her pussy. Again she arched up but he wasn’t through with her yet.

He eased her down and settled his face at the crux of her legs. He breathed deeply. Ahhh, the aroma of her cunt was as sweet as ever! Just a lick of the tongue at first. The tiny pearl swelled larger. Teeth now but very carefully. Pull each cunt lip. Lick each fold up-and-down. Suck on the pearl as she will suck on his dick. Fingers in the cunt. Press up and lick. Explosions! Waves of pleasure rush through her pussy!

When she could catch her breath he moved up her body till he was straddling her head with his massive dick resting on her mouth. She ran her tongue across the underside, tickling that special place just below the head. Then she took it in her hand and wrapped her lips around him. As she sucked she grasped his hot balls in her other hand. It was his turn to moan and moan he did. Growling like a wild animal he fucked her soft mouth.

Knowing that he couldn’t last much longer, he pulled out of her grasp of lips and hands.  He spread her legs apart and stroked her cunt. The lips were swollen and bright red. The pearl was again straining forward. As wet as she was he slid himself into her easily. Hot, soft, tight. Griping his cock, she could feel those thick veins along the walls of her pussy. Deep. Hitting bottom!

Pressure building. Tension in every nerve. Then release! He exploded cum into her cunt. Pulsing over and over he felt the walls of her cunt contract, release, contract. How long did it last? A lifetime.

The stately figures gather themselves together, rearrange robes, retie sashes, brush leaves from each other’s hair. “One of the best solstice nights ever!” said one.

“These were always the best. No others can match them” the other remarked.

“But the wheel of life turns. Tonight marks one of those turns. These two will fade from the earth as all the others do.  “

“Yes but a passion that strong will burn on here forever!”

The sky turns pale then rosy. The sun has returned! The night’s labors were not in vain! Tired couples return home, disheveled and muddy. As they pass the standing stone they note the old lovers asleep in each other’s arms.

“Too bad they’re too old to go out for the solstice ritual! I guess wine and a warm mantle are their pleasures now!”   

 

 

Published 
Written by JulyHotMess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments