Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the rain

5
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Rainbow grabbed her bag and stormed off, she had had enough of her fiancé’s stupid accusations. At first, it was cute but now it was just annoying. Abdul, her fiancé, was always teasing her claiming he knew she was one day going to leave him for her good friend, Jamil. He always played it off as a joke but deep down she knew he was serious.

Jamil was just a close friend, they had met and had sex twice about three years before she met Abdul and both parties had long decided there was nothing more than friendship between them. She kept explaining that to Abdul but he still decided on teasing her which drove her crazy. Today was Jamil’s birthday and they had both been planning it for a long, long time, he was turning thirty and wanted to throw a party so Rainbow helped him plan it all. Unexpectedly Abdul had announced to her five days to the party that he had gotten them a reservation at a restaurant that Rainbow had been dying to eat at.

She was both excited and sad. Sad because she had been talking about going to the restaurant for years but they were always booked solid or she was too busy. Finally she had the chance to finally eat there, and of all the days Abdul could have made the reservation it had to be on Jamil’s birthday. Abdul had feigned innocence and acted like it was a mistake, but she knew it wasn’t. She had spent the last week at his place and had been planning Jamil’s birthday the whole time, even telling him to clear his schedule because she wanted him to come with her.

Rainbow now had two choices, go for Jamil’s birthday and miss the opportunity to finally dine at the restaurant or miss her best buds birthday and go to the restaurant. She knew if she chose the former it’ll only make things worse between her and Abdul, she also knew Jamil would forgive her for missing his birthday so in the end it wasn’t a choice at all. She reluctantly told Jamil she wouldn’t be able to make it to his place, he was disappointed but quickly cheered up when she told him she was going to make it up to him.

At the restaurant, Abdul had once again implied that she and Jamil would end up together and as always it pissed her off so bad that she grabbed her bag and stormed out. As she regretfully left the delicious half eaten meal the restaurant, she brought out her phone and called a taxi. A quick glance behind showed Abdul running after her so she got into a random taxi and yelled at the driver to drive. After the driver had driven a distance from the restaurant, she gave him Jamil’s house address. Abdul had started to call but she turned off her phone because she didn’t want to speak with him.

It was eleven-thirty pm when she got to Jamil’s house, she met him cleaning up. The party was over and everyone had gone home.
She spread out her arms and went in for a hug “Happy birthday baby boy,” she said as she hugged him tightly “I am very sorry I missed your party”
“It’s ok, Bow. But you should know you owe me big time”

“Sure, if your lungs ever fail from all that smoking, I’ll give you mine.” Jamil playfully shoved her and she started to laugh “Why don’t you go and do something else, I’ll finish cleaning up. This would be part of my punishment for not attending your party.”

Jamil passed her the bin bag and went outside while she continued to clean up. Midnight passed before she finished cleaning, she could tell by the mess that it was a great party. She put away the trash and went outside to meet Jamil. She saw him smoking and going through his phone, looking at the ashtray she saw that he was on his fifth cigarette.

“Looks like you’ll be needing those lungs sooner than later.” He smiled but didn’t say anything. “So how was the party?”

“It was great,” he pulled her close and hugged her again “Thanks for planning it Bow, it was a really nice party.” He pulled away and ruffled her hair.

“You are welcome Jam. I should really start an event planning business, I think I’ll be good at it.”

“You are good at everything you do,”

“I know right?” Rainbow teased.

They spent hours talking about the party, who did what and who did who. Jamil rolled up a blunt for her because she didn’t like cigarettes and they spent time talking about work, future plans then Jamil’s secret admirer that has been sending him gifts with love notes.

“By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you had that once in a lifetime reservation dinner with Abdul,” Jamil asked.

She passed him the joint and said “Yes, we did. But while we were waiting for dessert he asked if you finally had someone you are dating and when I said no, he implied that the reason you refuse to date anyone is because you are deeply in love with me. He then added that you are probably secretly praying we break up so you can swoop in and have me. I am seriously sick and tired of this stupid talk of his, I have tried thousands of times to convince him that you are not in love with…” she hadn’t finished her sentence before Jamil’s soft lips landed on hers and started kissing her.

She was shocked and confused, it took her a few seconds to realize what was happening and when she did, she pushed him away. “What are you doing?”

“I am really sorry Bow, but Abdul is right. I know we have been friends for a while and I know this might sound crazy but I didn’t even know I had feelings for you until I saw you in the arms of another,” Jamil confessed.

Rainbow wasn’t sure how to react to this, Abdul had been right all along. But what was she supposed to do with this information? She was engaged to Abdul and they were getting married in six months. She couldn’t be suddenly developing cold feet could she? She started to question herself, was she really sure she wanted to marry Abdul? Yes, she loved him but she knew he was cheating on her. She had seen condoms in his pocket a lot of times and was constantly seeing payments for gifts that he bought for his side-chick but two wrongs didn’t make a right and she didn’t want to cheat on him just because he was cheating on her, that would be stupid and childish.

Looking at Jamil standing there with no shirt on, he looked like he should be on GQ’s cover of the month, The Sexiest Man alive edition. She didn’t know if it was the weed or the fact that Jamil had just confessed his feelings for her, but she wanted to sleep with him badly, feel him inside her again. She had seen Jamil shirtless a couple of times but she had never been as turned on as she was now. She had forgotten what sex with him felt like and she wanted him buried deep inside her. So she stood on her toes and kissing him back.

Jamil responded to the kiss immediately, he had thought she was either going to slap him, leave or both but he was glad she had kissed him back instead. The kiss went on for a while, she placed her hands around his neck then jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He grabbed her thighs and held it firmly to prevent her from falling then pushed her back against the wall and rubbed his bulge against her crotch, she ran her fingers down his back and he moaned softly.

A voice in her head kept screaming ‘this is a bad idea’ but the louder voice in her pussy screamed ‘go for it, babe’! She was wearing a short dress so with her legs wrapped around him he could easily bypass her thong and slide into her. She needed to get this over with before that nagging voice in her head would make her change her mind. It began to drizzle a bit and instead of Jamil carrying her into the house, he went and laid her on the lawn.

AlejandraSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlejandraSmith

“One of my many fantasies of you and I together is to make love to you in the rain and I guess mother nature is on our side tonight.” Jamil beamed.

Little pelts of rain were hitting her face but she didn’t mind, she had always loved being adventurous when it came to sex but Abdul was not, so she was eager to see how this was going to turn out. Jamil took off his pants and underwear then he spread her legs apart and knelt in the middle of her open legs before he leaned over and ripped her dress off. She gasped, her caught her by surprise but she felt her nipples harden.

“I promise to get you another dress,” he ripped off her thong and continued “and another thong.”

She wasn’t going to let him rip off her bra because it was her favorite and it was also expensive so she quickly took it off before he could get to it.

The rain was heavier now but she could barely feel it because his whole body was shielding hers. He brought his lips down to hers kissing her before he asked “Do you still like it when I do this?” He put his mouth on her nipples and gently bit on it. She moaned in reply. He cupped the other breast in his hand and fondled with it while he continued to suck and playfully bite the other.

Jamil had always loved the rain, he loved the smell of petrichor, wet grass, and the feel of rain against his body. It was one of the reasons why he never closed his window whenever it rained. He loved the rain so much that whenever it did rain, he’d wish he could make love to someone in it and whenever he actually tried to picture himself making love in the rain, Bow was always the girl he pictured doing it with. He had of course tried with other girls but it never worked, they were either too self conscious or not adventurous. Here he was now with Bow, fulfilling his fantasy. He began to rub his cock against her clit and she, in turn, started to moan louder. Her moans were nearly drowned by the rain but it only proved to turn him on further.

Without any help, his cock found her pussy and slid inside. It was warm and moist, just like he remembered. He kissed her forehead and started thrusting deeper and deeper into her pussy. Lightening flashed and thunder struck but Jamil continued to thrust. The rain subsided a little but he didn’t slow down, raising one of her legs up he kissed and continued to thrust.

The moment she felt his cock slide into her pussy she knew there was no going back, he filled her up completely. His dick felt warm inside her and she could feel it throbbing. The feeling of the rain pouring down on her and his cock slamming into her was a feeling she had never felt before and hoped she would continue to feel for the rest of her life.

Jamil felt like a god, they had just started but he already knew it was the best sex of his entire life. They were both wet from the rain and he loved how her hands slipped off whenever she tried to grab his biceps or pecs. He looked down and saw her lips moving, he knew she was saying something but he couldn’t hear over the sound of the rain so he leaned towards her mouth to hear her clearly. “I want to ride you,” she said. Jamil smiled and pulled away from her then he lay beside her on the grass waiting for her to climb on top.

Rainbow decided to give his little birthday boy some attention before she sat on his cock. She knew how much he loved getting his cock sucked, he was always complaining about how the girls he had been with did it wrong. So she went on her knees, leaned over and put the head of his cock in her mouth, she let her tongue swirl around it for a while, sticking the tip of her tongue into his urethra. She did this for a while before putting his whole shaft in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down, slopping his cock with saliva to make it more pleasurable for him.

Rainbow could hear him moaning loudly and it turned her on, making her wetter so she let go of his cock and sat on it. She screamed as she did, it felt so good and she orgasmed immediately. She rode his cock fast, as if her life depended on it. She was screaming his name at the top of her lungs and she passingly wondered if the rain was loud enough to drown her screams. While still riding she heard him shout “I want to take you from behind, Bow.” She nodded OK but didn’t get up. riding his cock was doing it for her. her clit was grinding his Adonis belt as she rode him and she didn’t want the feeling to stop.

Jamil was in cloud nine, he was going to bust a nut soon but he wanted to do it while hitting her from behind. He could tell from the look on her face that she didn’t want to stop but he knew she would love it better if he was hitting her from behind, so he said to her again, “Bow, let me hit you from behind.”

She reluctantly got up and went on all fours, she loved doggy but she had been really enjoying riding him. He knelt behind her and pushed her back lower before he thrust his cock back into her pussy, she screamed “Oh my god!” this was way better than riding him, his cock filled her pussy better than before.

He must have felt it too because he started to moan loudly and confess his love for her and her pussy and this made her even wetter. He screamed even louder that he was about to cum and Rainbow knew she was also about to climax. The rain had stopped and their voices could now be heard clearly but they both didn’t seem to care as they continued moaning while the neighbors’ dogs barked.

Jamil knew he had only a few seconds left, he started to pound her faster and yell even louder about how he was about to nut. She was also screaming and saying how she was about to climax and all of a sudden he felt her pussy go warmer and juicer and he knew she had climaxed and it was at that same moment that he felt his cock explode inside her.

They were both breathing heavily as he bent down and kissed her ass while slapping it. He stood up and stretched out his hand to help her up.

“There is no way I am walking into that house, you’d have to carry me,” she said coyly

Jamil smiled back and lifted her up before he replied: “With pleasure.”

He carried her straight into the bathroom and they showered quickly and silently . When they came out of the shower, he gave her one of his shirts to put on before putting on a boxer and jumping into bed. She brought out her phone from her bag and plugged it to a socket right by her side of the bed. As she was about to put her phone down on the bedside table, a note caught her eye. She picked it up and read, it was a note addressed to Jamil.

“What is this?” she asked.

“One of the many notes from my secret admirer.”

“Where are the rest, I need to see them,” she yelled frantically.

“Whoa take it easy, you can open that drawer over there, that’s where I kept everything.”

Rainbow jumped out of bed and ran towards the drawer, she pulled out the notes, there were ten notes in the drawer. She quickly glanced through before looking at Jamil. He was standing by the bed holding a box “This is the birthday gift I got from my secret admirer, I think it’s Melody from work.”

Rainbow went pale when she saw the box, she looked at the notes again and this time she was hundred percent sure that the handwriting belonged to Abdul and that box Jamil was holding contained an iPhone x, she had seen it earlier in the week in his closet hidden behind boxes of shoes. Abdul had been accusing her of having a thing for Jamil, but all along he was the one who was in love with Jamil. All the gifts she had noticed him trying to hide from her weren’t for his side chicks but rather for Jamil.

Published 
Written by queensuccubus1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments