Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex for Money - Part 2

16
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The rain started pouring. The visibility had reduced even more thanks to the thick fog. The police car stopped next to ours, and they came out to pee. After a while, they looked very closely and found out that our car was standing at a place it was not supposed to. They came close and tried to see what was going on inside.

Having sex in the open is not appreciated. We knew that, and hence we made sure we didn’t make any noise or movements inside the vehicle. With lights, they started to see inside the car. But luckily for us, the extra black tinted windows were difficult to see inside.

After trying to look for some time and knocking on the car for a while, they saw two of the car tires were flat. Guessing we would have gone to the city to get a mechanic, they waited for a while before heading for patrolling.

“That was close,” he said.

“Yeah! I don’t want to get something like this on my record,” I replied. “May I confess something?”

“Sure,” he replied.

“I am not a sex worker,” I said. “I did it to fulfill my wild fantasy.”

“Wow! I did not expect that,” he replied.

I put the dress back on and got down from the car carrying a bottle of water. Leaving my bra and panties in the car, I walked a bit into the fog. I pulled my dress up to my waist and squatted down and started cleaning my pussy. After thoroughly cleaning it, I got up and turned around to walk back to the car. As soon as I turned around, I bumped into him as he was following me naked. He bent down and started to kiss my pussy.

“What are you doing?” I startled.

“You liked this a while ago,” he replied.

“That was different,” I said, “We were in the car.”

I walked away from him a bit, and he followed me and grabbed me by my waist as I stopped near the car.

“No-one can see anything anyway,” he said.

He started moving his hands on mine.

“Scared?” he asked.

I turned back to face him and dropped my dress on the ground.

“Never,” I replied.

I walked close to him and gave him a kiss on his juicy lips. He kept sucking my lips, as if intending to eat them. Slowly opening his and sucking my upper lip. His tongue didn’t take long to enter my mouth. He slowly glided up his fingers on my hands till they reached my shoulders and then back down on my breasts. I bit my lip as his ice-cold fingers touched my nipples. We resumed kissing as his hands started playing with my breasts.

He lowered his hand further to touch my pussy and started massaging it from the outside. He didn’t take much time to find his way inside. I stopped kissing him as I let out a soft moan. He lowered down to my neck and started slipping down to my breasts and started sucking on my nipples for a while.

I couldn’t help but close my eyes and moan out as he had found the perfect rhythm to finger fuck me. It felt like his lips had strong cravings for my nipples with the way he was going. I was almost on my toes as my pussy started building up juices to throw out. In no time, I started moaning out loud, as I squirted all over his fingers. He went down to take a sip of my juices.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

As I calmed down a bit, his tongue touched my wet pussy. My hands had unconsciously grabbed his hair as he started eating my pussy. He was holding both my thighs with his hands, while his tongue worked its magic on me. He then moved a bit under, took both my legs over his shoulders, and got up with me on his shoulders. I was a bit scared, so I held his hair tight. But I also loved the feeling, so I started to giggle and scream. He didn’t stop, he kept eating my pussy and carried me to the car. He then placed me on the hood of the car and inserted a couple of his fingers in my already wet pussy to fuck me. I moaned louder as I was squirting on his face now. I was not at all in my senses and was enjoying a lot by then.

As he got up, he picked me up yet again and turned me upside down and kept feasting on my pussy. I grabbed his cock and let it get into my mouth. It felt kind of weird to have his thick shaft naked in my mouth. His cock had cum stuck on it that he released earlier in my pussy.

The rain splattered hard against the car and my pussy, he didn't bother covering. It did hurt me, but there was nothing I could do but enjoy him eating my pussy or letting it get hit by the water. I tried a lot to pick up the pace to make him cum, but all was in vain. He had an amazing hard-on even after having cum twice already, that’s what kept me surprised.

He had increased the number of fingers in my pussy to three now and continued eating me out. I was unable to keep up with his pace as I started to squirt again. He put his face to try and drink some juices to tease me and then let me down on the ground. I got up, and grabbed hold of his cock and started stroking it. I spat on it before taking it into my mouth and started blowing him.

My hands played with his balls while my lips worked on his shaft. My mouth was not big enough for his thick hard and juicy cock. I then moved my hands to his shaft while I started sucking his balls. He was so turned on, that after a while, he picked me up off the ground up impaled my pussy with his rock-hard cock.

I moaned (rather screamed) hard as he went in all the way. My hands wrapped around his neck to get some support while my legs around his waist. He placed both his hands under my butt to support me and kissed me to calm me down. He stood like that till I got a bit comfortable and started to move me up and down to fuck. My moans quickly joined his rhythm. He walked me to the side of the car and pressed me against it. I held the luggage rail with my hand and let him grab the speed he wanted.

The rain fell harder, giving us a lot of lubrication to keep going longer. I started growing weaker because my pussy was giving up yet again and already started to hold his cock tighter. I could feel him thrusting harder and harder. At one point, I could feel his cock twitch, as he came deep inside my pussy. As soon as he started to pull out, I felt my legs losing all my strength and I squirted out yet again.

As I got down, he helped me up and inside the car. Neither of us bothered to wear any clothes as we got ready to leave that place. I looked at him and teased, “Are you done so soon?”

“I am finding another place,” he replied.

We both laughed as he started the car.

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments