Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie Canoe Fuck

"A quickie stop along the river..."

15
8 Comments 8
5.8k Views 5.8k
621 words 621 words

We were on the first day of a two-day journey down the Current River in Missouri. We had been married just a couple of years and decided to do some adventuring while living in the Ozarks. It was late morning in August, and the sun was beating down on us. I was in the back of the canoe. I'm 5'10", 180 pounds, muscular build. My shirt was off and the only thing I was wearing was my short bathing trunks, flip-flops, a hat and sunglasses. My sexy wife - 5'3", 120 pounds, curvy tanned latina with long dark curly hair up in a ponytail, was wearing a red string bikini. As I watched her toned arms rowing, her back muscles contracting, and her incredible ass swaying on the seat, I started to get hard. 

Then, I watched a drop of sweat form at the back of her neck. I watched as it drifted down her back, inside her bikini strap along her spine, and down the crack of the most perfectly round ass I have ever laid eyes on. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Hey mama, can we pull off to the side over here at that sand bar?" I asked innocently. "I want to show you something." 

"Sure mi amor," she said. 

I hopped out of the canoe and dragged us up to the shore. She remained seated, and I stood next to her. 

"What did you want to show me, baby?" she asked. 

"This," I said as I grabbed her hand and ran it up the leg of my trunks. "I have been staring at your ass for the last two hours, and do you see what it's done to me?" 

"Well," she said with a smile, "I guess we'll have to do something about that." 

Without even looking around for other people, she pulled my shorts down and took my whole cock into her mouth, down to the balls. I grew further still inside her mouth, my cock tickling her tonsils. She backed off then grabbed the base of my cock and started bobbing again. The wind in my hair, the sun on my back, and her beautiful mouth on my manhood made for the most incredible, sexy scene of my life up to that point. 

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

She stopped for a moment to grab a towel from the canoe and then stood up, my cock still in her other hand. 

"Lay down," she said as she laid the towel on the ground. 

I did as she said and lay on my back, my hard cock straight in the air. She slid her bikini bottom to one side exposing her shaved wet pussy and squatted down on me, taking me all in. Instinctively, I grabbed her breasts freeing them from the tiny bikini and sitting up to suck on her hard erect nipples. I bucked beneath her and she rode me like a Peruvian cowgirl. 

At one point, I heard a voice coming from the river, "Yeah buddy - get some!" 

We didn't care. It didn't matter who was watching... we needed each other's sex at that moment. It was beyond sex, beyond fucking, and beyond love-making. We were one being, connected by something so primal, we had to maintain that connection. 

I came inside her and she lay on top of me, our hot sweaty bodies melting into one. We lay there for several minutes before we decided we should get back on our way. We cooled off in the river briefly, playing with each other's parts as we teased each other more. We would make love twice more that day, and again the next morning. To this day it is among the sexiest, more perfect memories of our life together. 

 

 

Published 
Written by hardfaithful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments