Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

P And Our First Adventures Into Dogging

"P and I nervously dip into dogging outdoors"

25
19 Comments 19
4.3k Views 4.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words

This is another true story about my most recent ex-girlfriend, the beautiful P. The same girl from, ‘A first Threesome For P,’ story.

P and I had been dating for around a year at the time of the events in this story. Our sex life had become more, and more adventurous, and her wild, darker side was also becoming more apparent.

The year was 2002, and P had just turned twenty-four years old.

One night I told her about an item I had seen in an adult magazine, about dogging. She asked to see the article, so I found the magazine and showed P the article I had read.

She read it with interest and drew my attention to the list of sites, one of which was only ten miles from her home.

We read through the article together, and I sensed something in her tone of voice, that she found the idea of people having sex outdoors, while others watched a bit of a turn-on.

We spoke some more about the idea, and I asked her, ‘Do you fancy going there one night, P?’

She replied, ‘Perhaps, what do you think, Mark?’

‘I'm game if you are,’ I replied.

‘I don’t know,’ she said, ‘But the idea is exciting, a bit naughty perhaps.’

‘Very!’ I added.

‘I think we might draw quite a crowd though babe, you being so young and sexy,’ I added.

P blushed, and said, ‘It could be a big turn-on for us both, being watched while we have sex, don’t you think?’

‘Babe, as long as you are sure about it?’ I replied.

‘I am nervous, but I would quite fancy us going one night Mark, we’ll be together, and I know you would look out for me,’ she replied.

‘Of course, I would, no question about that.’

We spoke more about going to the dogging site for the first time, and what we hoped to experience from it. Friday nights were the most popular nights, according to the magazine article, so the following week, we planned to drive out there on Friday evening at around midnight.

Friday soon arrived, and after dinner together, P dashed into her bedroom, to get herself ready.

As it was our first time, P decided to wear a short flared summer dress, in a peach colour that buttoned up at the front. She didn’t bother with knickers, saying it would mean I could fuck her just by lifting her dress over her thighs. She wasn’t ready to get naked for an audience of strangers just yet she informed me. P never wore bras anyway, due to her tits being so small at 32a, but I always adored her breast size and they suited her delicate, slender frame perfectly.

With a nice pair of grey, lace-up high-heels, she looked fantastic, her mane of blonde highlighted hair tumbling over her delicate shoulders, and her makeup was done with her usual expertise.

‘You look stunning, babe,’ I said.

‘Thanks, Mark, I'm feeling so nervous now though,’ she replied.

‘Me too, babe, I mean that,’ I added. ‘We will be fine, don’t worry, if we don’t like it then we simply leave, deal?’

‘Ok, deal,’ she said.

We left P’s flat and made our way towards the wilds of Essex, and the location of the site listed in the magazine. Soon we were driving along dark country lanes, my car’s headlights picking out the twists and turns of the road, as we drove deeper into the area.

Because her dress was so short and floaty, it had ridden high up her legs in the car, so using my left hand, I flipped the dress up over her thighs so I could play with her pussy, teasing her as we drove onwards in the dark.

I used to do this often with her when driving, as she was so easy to turn on this way, and in very little time she was wet between her legs. She parted them for me, leaned back in her seat, and closed her eyes. I probed my fingers ever deeper now inside her soaking wet pussy.

It soon became apparent that I was bringing her close to orgasm, so she asked me to stop, and as I pulled my glistening wet hand back, she lowered her dress, blushing at me as she did so.

Suddenly, just ahead, we saw the landmark mentioned in the article, so I made a sharp turn and slowed the car, us both peering into the darkness of the narrow lane we were now driving on.

The headlights of my car slowly picked out a clearing at the end of the lane, and we could see several cars parked up. No lights were on, and we couldn’t see anyone inside them, so I brought my car to a stop, turned off the headlights, and looked at P.

I could see she was still nervous, as she was fiddling with the hem of her dress and looking around outside, eyes straining against the dark. Just then, we saw some movement ahead in the gloom; straining my eyes I could make out a couple of shadowy figures ambling towards my car. P saw them as well and said, ‘It looks like a couple of guys, Mark.’

As they got closer, I could see it was a group of three men, slowly walking towards my car. Suddenly, one of them softly tapped on my side window, so I cycled the window open, just enough to speak to him. At first, he didn’t say anything but using a small hand-held torch, he looked into my car and saw P, sitting next to me.

He then said, ‘Fuck me, guys, come and see what's turned up tonight.’

The other men then all moved around our car and were looking inside at P.

The first guy then said, ‘Are you both here to play or give us a show, mate?’

I said, ‘We're not sure yet, my girlfriend is quite nervous.’

He said, ‘Don’t be nervous sweetheart, we won’t hurt you, happy to just watch if that's all you feel comfortable doing for the first time.’

The other men all said similar words of reassurance, so after P had calmed herself down a little, I opened my car door, then stepped out onto the grass. It was a nice warm summer's evening and I could hear Crickets chirping loudly among the trees.

I walked around the front of my car, and the men on P’s side stepped back slowly to allow me to open her door for her.

I took her hand, and she stepped out of the car, standing a little unsteadily on her heels.

Another of the men had a slightly brighter hand-torch, and he shone it at P, so he and the group could see her more clearly.

Then the comments started: ‘Holy Moses, she is stunning,’ said one guy, ‘Fucking gorgeous,’ said another, and so on.

P said, ‘Thank you, but I am so nervous.’

One guy said, ‘It’s ok darling, we won’t hurt you or do anything you don’t want us to,’ he added. ‘If all you are comfortable with, is us guys watching you, we are happy with that.’

The others all said similar to P, and she thanked them.

‘How old are you, baby girl?’ one of them asked her.

‘I am twenty-four,’ she replied.

There were whispers among the group of men, which had now grown to seven in total. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see they were all much older than P, or myself. Most appeared to be in their fifties, with at least one guy who looked older than that.

But they were respectful and calm, and this seemed to have a positive effect on P, who walked round to the front of my car as requested by the men, so they could all look at her.

‘Are you her boyfriend, mate?’ asked one guy.

‘Yes, I am,’ I replied.

‘Well you are one lucky guy, take it from me,’ he said.

‘Thanks, I think so too,’ I said.

P walked around slowly, and her male admirers all seemed to be enjoying the view. I walked over to her, then whispered in her ear, ‘You ok now babe?’

She replied, ‘Yes, much better now Mark, they seem quite decent types I think.’

One of the men overheard her say this and he said, ‘Oh we are, darling, we just want to watch you get it on with your guy, that's all.’

‘Are you going to take that sexy little dress off for us sweetheart, so we can see that tasty little body of yours?’ asked one of the men.

P said she was still a little nervous to undress yet, but she did allow me to undo the buttons on the front of the dress, to free her tits for the men.

There were some low murmurs, and whistles from them, and one said, ‘Oh my, those lovely tiny little tits are perfect darling.’

The men all moved around P and me, forming a little circle. We began kissing passionately, as our gentleman audience watched in silence.

Our kissing became more intense, and we were both getting more turned on, especially so, with where we were, and the fact that we had a small audience. P was getting more into the moment it seemed, so I whispered something into her ear, she made a soft little sigh, then kissed my cheek as she slowly began lowering herself downwards to kneel on the soft grass.

She then began to undo my trousers, my belt first, then she slipped my jeans down past my hips, releasing my hardening cock into the night air. I heard more murmurs from the group of men, and I looked around to see the circle of watchers move closer to us both.

I heard one of them behind me say, ‘Oh yes,’ another said, ‘Fuck, yes!’ with more murmurs from the others.

For the next twenty minutes or so, P sucked, licked, and stroked my ever-hardening cock, while our group of watchers stood in silence enjoying the scene before them. The low murmurs continued, with a few of them making comments about P, and how good at sucking my cock they thought she was.

During this, I noticed one of the guys had walked away, and looking sideways I could see he had walked back to his car, which he soon started up and slowly drove over to where we all were. He parked his car facing the front of mine, then switched off the engine, and turned on the headlights.

This startled P a little, and she came away from sucking my cock, however, I quickly made to calm her down, by telling her that it was ok, and he had just moved his car to illuminate what we were doing.

After a few minutes, P continued sucking my cock, her efforts now brightly lit by the headlights of this guy's car.

The group around us now all had their cocks out and were stroking them slowly, as they watched my girlfriend on her knees sucking me ever more deeply into her pretty mouth. P also noticed the guys were wanking, and she looked up at me, wide-eyed at seeing this.

‘Can you blame them, babe?’ I said.

P said nothing and carried on with the incredible ‘service’ she was giving my rock-hard cock. Some more comments came from our little group of admirers ‘Go on babe, you go girl,’ said one guy, ’Take him deep down that sexy throat darling,’ said another.

She was now bobbing her head up and down, furiously on my cock, our audience all wanking urgently with us. Nearing the point of no return, I then grabbed P by her arms, pulled her towards the front of my car, and pushed her so she was bent over the bonnet, face down onto the paintwork. I then quickly lifted the hem of her little dress, up and over her bum. This also produced a chorus of gasps from the group of men and more low whispers.

One of them said, ‘Fucking hell, she is completely smooth, guys.’

I positioned myself between P’s now parted legs, feeling her pussy with my hand. I could tell she was ready for me to fuck her, as she was now soaking wet.

For the next ten minutes or so I fucked her hard, and fast, with her bent over my car, as our group of watchers moved in as close as they dared to, all still wanking each of their cocks furiously.

‘God this is so hot,’ said one of them, ‘Fuck her deep and hard, mate,’ said another. Knowing I could not last much longer now, I pulled out of her pussy, then slowly entered her beautiful ass, using my pre-cum, and her juices as lube.

P gasped out loud as I slid ever deeper inside her bum. Her long slim legs, now parted further, her head now hard down onto the bodywork of my car, sideways on, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

The comments from the guys now were quite something, ‘Holy fuck, he's inside her ass, hell yes,’ said one of them.

‘Jesus fuck, yes,’ said another, ‘God I would pay handsomely to be where you are now, mate,’ said another of the men.

‘Balls deep now, guys,' said another.

The comments went on like this, with some of them saying some filthy things, which I will not repeat here. However despite this, I found it all a big turn-on, and I knew I could not last much longer, I needed to cum so badly.

I thrust into P’s delicious little ass a few more times, then pulled out and erupted over her smooth white ass cheeks, to a chorus of cheers from our onlookers.

My cum splashed nicely across her bum, caught in the brightness of the headlights that were lighting up the scene.

After we adjusted our clothing, and P began wiping her bum clear of my cum, I noticed a few of the group had also climaxed, spraying their loads onto the grass.

A couple then asked if they could also fuck P, but she politely told them that she wasn’t quite ready for that yet and that tonight was our first time at a dogging site.

One of the men said, ‘How about you give us all a nice little group blow-bang sweetheart, and we give you a lovely Bukkake to finish?’

P politely declined that idea as well, saying that she was sorry, but she was not ready for that yet either.

A part of me was worried at this point, that things might turn awkward or ugly even. However, they were as good as their word and accepted what she had said, telling us both that they hoped we would return to that site again soon.

Some added, that next time, if P felt differently, they would love to fuck her or enjoy her servicing them with her mouth as she had done for me.

We both thanked the men for being respectful and I added that it had made our first experience with dogging much more enjoyable.

We did return to the same site, around two weeks later and that evening was virtually the same, except that time we had a group of nine men watching us. I noticed some were the same men as we had met last time.

The men were clearly delighted on this occasion, when instead of me cumming over P’s bum, she spun around, knelt on the grass, and I came hard over her gorgeous face, with her taking my still spurting cock inside her mouth. This raised another cheer from our male audience.

We returned one last time around a month later, and it’s this event that was by far the best for us, and indeed the group of men.

scarlethLodge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlethLodge

This time P was far more relaxed and at ease, us having done this twice before. We found ourselves this time met by a group of eleven men, all much older types, and I remember thinking they must be spreading the word about P, somehow, to other guys who enjoy this sort of thing.

P looked sensational this time, and the included photo above was taken by myself, as we left her apartment that evening, to drive to the dogging site.

She was wearing a gorgeous silver mini-skirt, that had laced sides. Her top matched the material of the skirt and tied at the back into a bow. She teamed this with a pair of silver high-heels and some cute little white ankle socks.

Her makeup was at her usual standard, and with her long mane of blonde hair in curls this time, she looked ravishing.

After arriving at the site, our group of eleven admirers formed a circle as before around P and me. Two cars were re-positioned this time, and P and I were brightly lit by four headlights.

As before she spent a good deal of time on her knees sucking my cock almost until the bursting point, much to the approval of the group, some of whom had not seen P before that evening.

While she was busy sucking my cock, one of the men came over and quietly said, ‘We would all love to see her naked tonight buddy, if she is up for that?’

I nodded at him in agreement, slowly reached around P’s back, and began pulling the bow of her silver top undone. At first, she made to stop me with one hand, so I said, ‘It will be ok babe, give the guys a treat tonight.’

‘Ok,’ she said, and she moved her hand back around to her front, and continued stroking and sucking my cock.

I finished undoing the bow at the back of her top. It fell open, then P stopped sucking me briefly, and pulled the top over her head, tossing it on the ground near my feet.

‘Stand up, darling,’ I said to her. She stood up, and there were gasps of appreciation from the group of men as they enjoyed the view of her bare tits.

I then instructed her to stand still, while I undid each of the little ties at the side of her silver skirt.

One of the guys said, ‘Fuck yes, this is what we have all been waiting for, sweetheart.’

She had nothing on underneath the skirt, as she hadn’t done the last two dogging evenings, so once undone, the skirt simply fell to the grass revealing her bare naked pussy to the group.

I picked it up and placed it on the silver top.

P now stood there, wearing just her silver high-heels and the cute little white socks. Our group of admirers all stared wide-eyed at her body; there were gasps, and some comments from the men, saying how much they had been dreaming of seeing her like this since the first time we went there. Some commented on how beautiful her shaved pussy was, and others said the same about her bum.

Our circle of admirers all moved in again even closer to P and myself. One of them said to her, ‘You are fucking gorgeous, darling, are you going to make our night by turning it into a nice little outdoor gang-bang with all of us?’

P in her delightfully polite way, said, ‘Thank you so much, however, I am not sure I am ready for that just yet.’

‘How about that group blow-bang, we asked you for, during your first night here?’ he asked her, adding, ‘We could all give you a lovely eleven-load facial, babe, if you wanted?’ There were a few comments made at that point from the other men, in agreement at his proposal.

P smiled, and said, ‘That sounds hot, but I am not sure I am ready for that yet either, sorry.’

The same guy then handed P a slip of paper, and said, ‘That's my phone number babe, if you ever change your mind, get your boyfriend to contact me and I can arrange it for you with all my mates here.’ He gestured with his hand towards the other ten men, as he told her this. They all nodded or said something to confirm his words.

One guy said, ‘I would love to help gang-fuck you, baby girl, and pump that tasty little body full of hot cum.’

‘Fucking right we would,’ said another of the men. He added, ‘We could send you home full of our cum, you sexy bitch.’

P then said, ‘I will think about it, ok?’

‘Good girl,’ said the guy.

The guy who gave her his phone number, then said to me, ‘If you would be ok with that, buddy?’

I replied, ‘That would be entirely up to my girl here, she is calling the shots.’

‘Of course mate, I understand that completely,’ he replied.

He turned to P again, and said in a low voice, ‘We could fill you up nicely with cock, baby girl, in all your holes, then pump you full of hot spunk many times over.’

He added, looking at me, ‘I bet your boyfriend would love to see that done to you.’

I couldn’t say anything, as I found my heart was racing at hearing P say she would think about it.

P said, ‘I am sure you all could, and I will think it over.’

The rest of the group all said similar things as he had, and confirmed again, what he had said about arranging a gang-bang for P at the dogging site.

Looking back, I would truly have loved to watch her take some, if not all of them on, and for her to experience her first gang bang this way, but I wasn’t going to push her into anything she wasn’t comfortable with. I adored P and I had told her before the first dogging evening, that nothing would happen that she did not want.

Ironically, she had often told me that a gang-bang was one of her darkest fantasies, but she had always tried to bury it at the back of her mind, adding that she never thought of it as anything other than that, a dark fantasy.

Many years later, I read somewhere about the risks of dogging, especially where a large number of men and a single girl were involved. I know we took quite a risk, and things could have turned out badly, but we were lucky in finding a group of men who were respectful of P’s wishes during those three evenings.

Back to the evening in question. I fucked P as before, across the bonnet of my car. This time she lay on her back, her legs apart and over my shoulders as I fucked her pussy to begin with.

I gestured for the group of guys to come closer and stand around my car so they could enjoy the view. P had her arms out to the sides, and the two guys on either side of my car gently took her hands in theirs and held her arms down.

I couldn’t believe this was happening, nor that P seemed to be ok about them holding her arms down like this. I looked down at her face and asked he if she was ok with this. She replied, ‘Yes, it’s fine, don’t worry.’

I continued fucking, sliding inside her ever deeper and harder, which the group of guys watching, seemed to like.

Suddenly the phone number guy said, ‘Darling may we touch you?’

Thinking this would be a step too far, I said, ‘I don’t think she will want that buddy,’ however to my complete surprise P, said, ‘Yes, ok, if you want to.’

‘Oh, baby we would love to,’ he said.

To say what happened next was a turn-on, would be an understatement. All eleven guys began touching and feeling all over P’s body, while I continued fucking her. They held her arms up and backward now above her head, and she had eleven pairs of hands and mouths, touching, caressing, and kissing her beautiful small tits, and her toned flat tummy.

She had her eyes closed, and her head back, and was moaning and gasping, clearly enjoying the sensation of so many men touching her body.

How I held back from cumming by that point, I don’t know, but it was not easy. My eyes were now also closed, focussing on not cumming just yet. When I opened them again, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

The men had placed a cock in each of P’s hands, and she was stroking them slowly. The others in the group were all wanking close to her outstretched body, and as I watched, one by one, they each began ejaculating over her body.

I watched in amazement, as the guys came over her tits, tummy, arms, neck, and pussy, the guy that did so hitting me with his spurt of cum as well.

I watched in awe, as nine loads of white cum rained down onto my girlfriend's outstretched body. Thick, long ropes of spunk from these strangers, yet P was lying there, eyes closed, enjoying it, and fast approaching her orgasm.

Phone number guy then reached down and rubbed his hand across her cum-covered tummy, then he moved to her pussy, and began gently her rubbing her clitoris with his spunky fingers, as I continued fucking her.

This proved too much for P; her climax ripped through her young body, she bucked and writhed below me, her arms still firmly held above her head by the two men, still with a cock in each hand.

Her orgasm went on for what seemed like an age, her face contorted in pure lust, biting her bottom lip, and crying out in ecstasy.

Then it was the turn of the two men, whose cocks she was stroking. They pulled away from her hands and took over using their own, each aiming his load at P’s beautiful face. ‘Open your sexy mouth babe,’ said one of the guys. I thought she would object to this, and perhaps turn her head away, but she just lay there, eyes still closed, her mouth now open, as these two men erupted over her face and mouth. They both aimed their spurts at her open mouth, some of the cum going inside, the remaining strands going across her face.

One of them said, ‘That's it you dirty girl, take all our spunk, swallow it down as good girls do.’

These two came very heavily, and I wondered at the time if they had held back to cum over her face because of this.

I watched in awe, as my gorgeous girl lying below me, was now covered in eleven loads of spunk from these strangers. Her face was covered, and the cum that went in her mouth she had swallowed soon afterward.

‘You amazingly dirty little girl,’ I said to her. ‘Your climax was sensational.'

P looked at me grinning, and replied, ‘I thought you might like that, and it was the least I could do for the guys.’

She looked around at our group of admirers, who all thanked her, telling her she was an amazing girl.

Seeing this spectacle, I now needed to cum badly myself, so I flipped her over onto her tummy, forcing her legs apart; then using my pre cum, and P’s juices, I entered her ass, in one thrust. She cried out, but I began ass fucking her hard, regardless.

Two of the guys took hold of her hands once more, pulling them forward in front of her head, as I continued pounding her tight ass.

P began making these soft little grunting sounds, as she normally did during anal sex. The guys watching were shaking their heads upon hearing the noises she was making and encouraging me to fuck her as harder.

I knew I could not last much longer, not after watching eleven strangers cum all over my girl, while I was fucking her, and it appeared she loved them doing so. As I felt my climax approaching, I pulled out of P’s bum and, using my hand, finished myself off over her lovely soft ass cheeks.

When I came down from the euphoria of my orgasm, I realised that two of the guys were wanking once again. I watched in utter amazement, as they each erupted once more, this time over P’s cum soaked ass. Their second cum loads slowly trickled down her bum and between her cheeks.

It was mind-blowing!

As a final kinky twist, P turned around and knelt down, she then took my cum-covered cock into her mouth, and licked and sucked me clean.

The phone number guy said, ‘Holy fuck, ass to mouth as well, you are something else, baby girl.’

Afterward, P and I shared a smoke, and we engaged in some small talk with the group of men. They seemed most appreciative that she was in no hurry to get dressed, and, as she sat on the front of my now rather cum stained car, I could see them still drinking in her nakedness.

Pretty soon, our group of watchers slowly made their way back to their cars; the engines started and within five or so minutes, P and I were alone in the clearing.

The last guy to leave was the guy who had given P his phone number. He said, ‘I am serious, both of you, talk it over together, and if you change your mind darling, contact me and I will arrange that gang-bang for you, right here in this clearing, and one you will never forget, that is a promise,’ he added. ‘All eleven of us, just for you baby doll. We would save up our cum loads for two weeks if you agreed to this.’

‘We are all married men, clean and disease free, I can vouch for all of us on that point sweetheart, so no need for you to worry about catching something from any of us.’

‘I promise I will think about it,’ replied P.

‘You could enjoy a nice long gang-bang, with the eleven of us, out here under the stars and know you will be safe and looked after baby doll,’ he added.

P said, ‘Honestly, I will give it serious thought.’

‘I hope so, darling, and I hope you change your mind,’ he said, as he waved goodbye.

Poor P had to remain sticky, as after searching we realised we had nothing with us in my car that she could use to clean herself.

During the drive home, we spoke about the evening. I could smell the strong scent of male cum on her body, which I found highly erotic, especially knowing how she ended up this way.

I asked her how it felt, to have so many men touching her and kissing her body.

‘It felt fantastic, Mark,’ she replied, ‘I never imagined it would turn me on so much.’

‘And when they all came over you?’ I asked.

‘Again, that felt fantastic as well, I didn’t stop to think about it, I just wanted them to do it,’ she said.

‘You looked so gorgeous darling, covered in so much cum,’ I said. ‘You were incredible tonight babe.’

We talked about this a little more, and I told her when she opened her mouth, after that guy told her to, I nearly came right then myself.

‘Would you have let them all fuck me in a gang-bang, Mark?’ she asked me.

I replied, ‘I would have, only if I knew it was what you wanted.’

‘I was tempted,’ she said, ‘Just for a moment.’

‘I think they all wanted bareback though if I had said yes,’ she added.

‘I think they did as well babe,’ I said.

She then asked me, ‘Would you have liked it if I had said yes to them?’

‘God yes!’ I replied, ‘Definitely.’

‘Would you have enjoyed watching that then?’

I replied, ‘P, my love, I can think of nothing I would love to watch more than that. You would be simply amazing being gang-banged by that many guys.’

Smiling at me, then laying back in my car, she simply said, ‘Maybe next time!’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments