Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Bus N207

18
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After a club night had gone on longer than expected, it'd finished at around two am on a Saturday morning, I found myself stuck in the middle of a heaving Oxford Circus, dressed in a red mini wrap skirt and lavender white slinky top. My boots certainly weren't made for walking on this particular night!

I gazed over sadly at the closed tube station, knowing that waiting for it to open again was not an option. To top it all off, my phone battery was fried, so simply booking an uber home also wasn't an option available to me.

I was exhausted and already quite bored of Oxford Street so I reluctantly climbed aboard the N207 night bus to make my way home. I knew it'd take forever and the bus was literally packed, even at this time, but at least I was on my way. Plus I was starting to get some unwanted attention from the puke stained conveyor belt of nightly drunk men passing me by...I was happy to be on the bus!

No room downstairs at all, so I slowly hauled my tired and slender body up the steps to the upper deck, hoping there would be more room. The side of my body bounced up against the rail of the stairs as the bus drove on. I let my tits simply rub up against the side of the handrail until I eventually made it upstairs...

Top deck was also loaded, I quickly glanced right to the back and saw some free space, so I headed on down, clutching hold of the seat poles as I walked. The usual looks and head turns from the upper deck passengers as I passed on by, those that were still awake that is. I have to say that the unnatural beaming lights on the bus were hurting my eyes and making my headache. I just wanted to sleep all the way home.

Sat on the back seat to the left was a couple, they looked slightly mismatched in terms of age, she was much younger than the man, but he was very good looking, even at this ridiculous time in the morning. They were both dressed as if they'd just come straight from the end of week office drink up, which they probably had.

To the right side of the couple was a guy sat on his own, dressed in white shirts and black trousers. The young girl, who was tall, slim, and very pretty with high cheekbones that would be enough to make the cover girl on Vogue magazine feel envious, dressed in a tight short and very revealing black skirt and small white blouse that snuggled up nicely to her cleavage.

They were all very drunk. I had no choice but to sit awkwardly in between them.

You know that thing you find yourself doing sometimes when you turn your head just slightly and look out to the side from the corner of your eye, without turning your head completely to stare?

I found myself doing just this as I sat on the back seat of the bus. As my head turned slightly to my left side, I saw the couple playing with each other. They were open mouth snogging, he was stroking her hair whilst whispering into her ear as she playfully flicked her head back. The man began to kiss her neck before taking a bite on her tiny ear lobe, it was both purposeful and passion-filled.

I tried my best to ignore them as I was beyond tired. I placed my bag down on my lap and sat back to try and sleep.

A short time later, as I drifted in and out of consciousness, I could feel something touching my thighs...whatever it was kept moving up and down slowly, gently rubbing against my bare legs.

I knew I had to open my eyes to see what was happening. As I did, I saw the couple to my left still having fun, but by now they were getting serious!

The guy had his hard cock sticking straight out of his black trousers, it looked like a small tree stump standing bulging and as fully erect as it could be coming right out of his unbuttoned flies. He sat eating the girl's nipples, by now her white blouse was completely ripped open, exposing her big juicy breasts, he juggled them around with both hands as he licked and sucked on her tits as if he were starving to death...It was certainly better than a kebab I thought to myself!

The girl had her hand wrapped tightly around his cock, as she jerked it up and down whilst looking him in the eye. She had a ring on every single finger of that hand, I notice these small things. I thought about how that must have felt for him, with all that clunky jewellery rubbing against his blood filled pulsating penis, it must have felt amazing!

SelinaDIVATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelinaDIVATS

As I moved my head across to the right, which I'd kind of been avoiding up until this point, guessing full well what was happening to my leg (it doesn't take a genius to work out!) my face met with his at point-blank range, the horny drunk look on his face I will never forget, it was filled with so much longing...

He was caressing my legs whilst watching the couple play, I could tell how desperate he was to suck on those magnificent tits, her nipples were now so erect that they were standing on end as her man lapped them up hard with each flick of his tongue, the poor man was nearly salivating onto the bus seat watching them!

He'd also freed his dick from his trousers and was wanking himself off whilst touching my legs and eyeing up the couple.

By this point, I was feeling quite comfortable in my seat and totally zonked out, so I closed my eyes again and gently laid my head down on his shoulder to rest. I was actually quite enjoying the way he was running his hands down my legs, it felt wonderful and gave me a warm tingle all the way down my back.

After a while of experiencing the persistent movement of the bus and the sensual touch to my legs, it was all too much and I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. Whilst I loved his slow touch, by now I needed something harder and so I did something extremely naughty. I removed my bag from my lap and spread my legs for him so he could go all the way up...

It was his lucky night because I wasn't wearing any panties! I knew now it'd be so easy for him to slide his fingers into my wet and sticky cunt.

It didn't take long for him to reach up to my pussy, his eager fingers couldn't wait to fuck me, as soon as he saw me part my legs to let him in, an adrenaline rush hit his body as if he'd just been shooting up.

He began first by rubbing my pussy lips, swirling his fingers all around, feeling his way down there, it felt so nice that I soon began to breathe heavily into his ear, he could feel my breathe wrap around his neck like a silk scarf, I wanted to moan out loud as his fingers reached my clit. I was soaking wet and dying for his fingers to enter me.

I opened my eyes slightly again to look at the couple, he was wanking himself furiously with one hand, his other was down the girl's pants where he was rubbing hard and fast. The girl's boobs were now bouncing around as they both rocked together back and forth.

At the same time, my man with the amorous fingers, slipped two right into my little tight wet pussy, at that moment I got a weird sensation that I needed to pee, but luckily it subsided to let his fingers continue working me. As he began to finger fuck me, I opened my legs even wider for him, to make it really easy. As his wet fingers moved in and out of me, I could feel his body trembling and shaking to a climax. He was now frantically jerking his cock in time with pleasuring me.

His fingers were making hard and repetitive forward and back motions in and around my pussy, I came on his fingers. I touched his hand to make him stop and closed my legs completely, placing my hands over my legs.

He quickly released his fingers and took in my scent with one almighty inhalation, before cumming hard onto the bus seat. As he spewed his cum, he also let out a massive breath and sunk back into the seat to begin wiping himself quickly with a tissue.

Whilst this was going on, the couple had also reached the peak of ecstasy together and she was now wiping both of them with a wet wipe.

The next thing I heard was the man to my right talking to the other guy...

"We need to get off at the next stop mate."

It was only then that I realised the two guys were friends all along! Not random strangers like I'd thought.

Next thing I knew, all three of them got up to leave the bus and their cum stained seats behind.

"Excuse me miss," said the man who'd finger fucked me to orgasm only moments ago. As he left he flashed me a cheeky smile, I smiled back to him and watched them climb down to the lower deck.

With all the excitement from the journey causing me to fall asleep again, I missed my stop! I had to catch another bus home from Uxbridge.

I laughed to myself, as I recalled all the events of that night as I finally made my way home.

 

 

Published 
Written by JessyJam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments