Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend

"She told me to meet her in the park."

92
12 Comments 12
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Lori was my daughter's best friend since they were five years old. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is twenty-two now and I am fifty."

t has been two months since my divorce. I got a call from Lori, my daughter Jens's best friend since kindergarten. She and Jen used to spend countless nights at each other's house.

Lori called to let me know she was here for me if I needed someone to talk to. She was a gorgeous redhead of twenty-two years old. Her skin was alabaster, sprinkled with freckles.

I will not lie. As Lori grew into a young woman, I noticed the sway of her firm ass and the bounce of her luscious breasts. Both she and Jen had no problem attracting men or women.

Jen had announced that she was bisexual when she was sixteen. I found out later that she and Lori had an on-and-off sexual relationship but were always best friends in the end.

Lori and I would FaceTime every night. The conversations started friendly, then later turned more sensual.

During one of her stays when she was sixteen, she confessed that she cracked open the door and witnessed, in the mirror, my naked wife bent over my knee, getting a bare-handed spanking. She noticed the cute butterfly tattoo on her right buttocks. The light was very dim, limiting her view. My wife was screaming in pain with every smack, but Lori noticed that my wife's exposed pussy was soaking wet.

My wife had tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. She climbed off my lap and took hold of my cock.

Lori gasped at the size of my cock. It was thicker and longer at nine inches than any of the boy's cocks that she had played with.

She found it amazing how my wife swallowed the whole thing. Lori watched my wife's head bob up and down on my cock and observed me cumming in her mouth. I stood up with my cock even thicker and fucked my wife from behind.

Lori stated that she was fingering herself at this point. She watched as my wife came loudly as I shot my seed into her.

Lori wanted my cock from that moment on. Finally, after six years, she may get her chance.

Lori flashed me her firm tits on the phone as we talked. With a giggle, she shook them at me. She asked me to meet her tomorrow at five o'clock. She stated she wanted to meet me at the park by the creek where I took her and Lori to play when they were kids.

I walked down the path to the spot by the creek. Lori was stunning in her tight yoga pants and sports bra. She had a gold and orange scarf tied around her long, red hair.

I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Lori noticed the growing bulge in my pants. She had laid a blanket down on the grassy knoll just next to the creek.

She walked up to me, and, without a word, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. She dropped one hand down and rubbed the bulge in my pants.

Lori moaned, "Mr. C, I've been waiting for this cock for years. It's finally mine. I want you to spank me, finger me, eat me, and fuck me hard with this masterpiece. Right here on the grass, where I fucked your daughter and your wife for the first time."

She thought she was going to shock me, but Jen had already caught wind of Lori and me having cybersex, so she filled me in about their escapades and that Lori and my wife had a fling when she was eighteen.

"Oh. Baby Girl, you are going to get all that and more! Take off your clothes and suck my cock." I demanded.

Lori stripped everything off except her scarf, which hung around her neck. She sat back on her elbows and slowly spread her legs. Her pussy was bald, and her skin was smooth with no tan lines. Her porcelain body was bright in the sunlight.

Lori licked her lips, and her chest heaved as I stepped out of my pants, revealing the enormous cock she desired. I noticed her nectar flooding out of her pussy. She sat up and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue ran circles around the tip as she caressed my balls. She slowly sank her mouth over my shaft. Lori momentarily gagged as my cock brushed past her tonsils and tickled her uvula.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

My balls rested on her chin as her watery green eyes looked up at me. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth as she held my ass and rubbed my anus. I started thrusting as her middle finger invaded my sphincter.

My cock thickened against her inner cheeks as I grunted and exploded. Lori held me out as I kept shooting cum on her tongue and neck. She wiped the cum with her fingers and sucked them into her mouth.

Roughly grabbing Lori and standing her up, I let out a growl. I took her to the tree with a swing. I used to push her and Jen on the swing so that they could dive off into the creek.

With force, I made her bend over and told her to hug the tree. I picked up a small branch and shaped it into a switch. Lori was panting as I hit her backside with the switch. An immediate red welt showed brightly across her white ass.

The switch unmercifully whipped across her ass and back. Lori winced and cried out as the switch marked her body. She was weeping hard as I stopped the punishment. She looked back, sobbing, "Please, a little more!"

I threw the switch down and continued the punishment with my bare hand. I smacked both cheeks until there was an even hew of red across them. Her sobbing continued: "Okay, okay, I have had enough. Thank you, Mr. C."

I spread her ass cheeks and dropped to my knees. I sucked her engorged clit and tongued her pussy. Lori cried out louder than when she was getting whipped. She bucked and came as my mouth sucked in her juices.

Lifting her up, I carried her back to the blanket. I laid her on her back and put her legs over my shoulders. I bent down, sucked her pink nipples, and bit around each breast. With her wet entrance, I positioned my cock. With determination, I proceeded and inserted the head into her vagina.

Lori was panting and digging her nails into my ass. I pushed slowly in, as she was extremely tight. She was experiencing some discomfort, but she urged me to fuck her hard. I buried my cock into her with a final, powerful push. She screamed as she came. Birds flew out of the treetops as she continued to cum.

I bit hard on her right tit as I marked her with my teeth. I pistoned my cock in and out of her wet cunt. Her pussy lips were being sucked in and out as my cock plunged. I could feel the ridges of her inner walls, as she was tighter than I had ever experienced.

I continued pounding her while she thrashed her head from side to side and screamed. Her eyes rolled up into her head as I destroyed her pussy. We fucked for twenty minutes until my seed poured deep into her womb.

We held each other until we heard a group of people coming down the trail. We dressed quickly and walked to my car.

Her mother dropped her off at the park, knowing that Lori was meeting me. Her mother used to be my wife's best friend. They used to dress the same and have the same hairstyle.

Lori and I sat at the dinner and talked. She asked me why my wife and I divorced. I told her she had found out I had been having an affair with someone for twelve years. My wife also admitted to being bisexual and wanted to pursue a woman she met at work.

"Who were you having an affair with for so long?" she inquired.

I replied as I smiled, "Well, it is still going on, and as soon as she tells her husband that she wants a divorce, we will move in together. When you were sixteen, you witnessed me spanking and fucking your mother. As far as the butterfly you saw, you know that your mom and my wife had the same butterfly tattoos on their asses. Your mom is on the left cheek and on the right of my wife. You were looking in a mirror when you thought the butterfly was on the right cheek. I've been fucking your mom for twelve years."

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments