Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori And Mac Go Camping

"The two Forest Rangers walk up as Lori is bathing in the lake."

49
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a fantasy that Lori shared with me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Maybe some parts are based on actual events."

It was late July, and Lori was in the back of our renovated bus. Her red hair was flowing down past her bare shoulders. She was wearing overalls without a shirt or bra. Her magnificent, firm 44DD breasts pushed out the sides of the bib, and her deep cleavage adorned the top of the bib.

Lori smiled at me in the big rear mirror as I drove down the highway to the lake. Every July for ten years, we came to the same spot and camped for four nights. During our leisure time, we fished, hiked, and swam. We usually had fantastic sex throughout the day and night. We had sex in the lake, in the tent, in the bus, on the trail, and around the campfire. Lori loved to swim and walk around outdoors nude.

A carload of college kids was tailgating us on the winding road. Lori unsnapped the bib on her overalls and smashed her big tits on the rear window of the emergency door. Lori and I are in our mid-thirties, and her breasts are as firm and perky as they were when she was twenty.

The car honked as they passed us. One guy hung his cock out the window, and one girl mooned us.

Lori laughed. "Did you see that gigantic cock? It hung at least eight inches long and was soft. I'd love to suck and ride that big rod."

We have been swingers for a few years now. Lori loves to watch my ten-inch cock plow into another woman. I love to watch Lori's face as another man makes her cum with his dick, tongue, or fingers. Lori loves sucking cock, and she is very good at it.

Lori and I have been married for fifteen years, and we love each other very much. We are both just oversexed and live to be adventurous.

Lori stepped out of her overalls and panties and sauntered up the aisle towards the front. I could see her shaved pussy and red landing strip while she twisted both of her nipples as she walked.

She was a stunning sight, and she was in great shape as she worked out every day. Her stomach was flat and toned. Lori owned a karate and yoga studio. She was 5'11" and could kick my muscular 6'4" ass.

At my side, she kneeled and pulled my large cock out of my khaki shorts. She grabbed the base with one hand and licked circles around the head. I placed my hand behind her head and gripped her hair. I pushed her mouth down the length of my cock until she hit her hand. She bobbed, sucked, and jacked me off until I came hard into her mouth. She sat up with cum dripping from her lips.

A semi was on our left as I was passing it. He saw Lori with her big boobs swaying and my cum dripping from her lips. She smiled and waved as she licked her lips.

We pulled up to our secluded camping spot right on the lake bank. Lori pitched the tent while I circled rocks for the fire pit. We brought our firewood, but we used falling branches and twigs for the fire starter. The tent, which was sized for eight people, provided enough space to stand and walk around. We hung a battery-powered lantern in the middle.

As I walked back into camp with an armful of kindling, I saw Lori in the lounge chair. She was naked, with her long legs spread wide, vigorously fingering her cunt with three fingers. Her big tits bounced. Her eyes were gazing up at a tree in front of her. She would stop fingering herself to spread open her pussy lips, exposing her pink insides. She then continued with the fingering.

I looked up at the tree, and there was a wildlife-wildfire camera attached near the top. It was a remote control camera, and its red light was on and pointed directly at Lori.

Lori bucked and moaned as she came hard. She motioned me over to her, and as I got to her, she pulled out my hard ten-inch rod. Fixated on the lens, she passionately performed oral sex on me. Her saliva dripped down my shaft and balls as her mouth pistoned on my cock.

She pulled my cock out, got on her knees, and placed my cock between her enormous globes. I pushed and pulled my cock between her tits. She would lick the head as it popped out of the top. I unloaded a massive amount of cum on her face, neck, and tits. One of her two-inch-diameter areolas had my seed on it. Her long, erect pink nipple had a string of cum just hanging from it.

Lori scooped up most of my cum with her fingers and sucked it into her mouth. She stood up, bent over the firewood stack, and spread her cheeks. I wasted no time as I dropped my pants and rammed my cock deep into her wet pussy from behind. I grabbed her hips and pounded her. Lori was grunting loudly with every thrust. She had a massive orgasm as I slapped her ass.

I came deep inside her heavenly pussy. When I pulled out, Lori spread her cheeks and let my cum drip out to the ground. She stood up, waved to the camera, and ran and dove into the lake. I noticed the red light go out on the camera.

As the sun was going down, Lori and I fished and caught a few catfish and crappie. We fried them up and ate them with some mixed vegetables. We drank a few beers as we ate and sat around the campfire. Lori announced she had to pee and started her fifty-yard walk toward the latrine that I had dug and assembled.

As she walked away, the four college kids who had passed us in their car walked into our campsite. There were two young ladies and two young men.

Lidia, the brunette, was twenty and had small, firm tits and a bubble butt. She was the one who mooned us. Sue was twenty-two and blonde. She had an hourglass figure with larger 38-D tits. Her voice was sultry and smoky. She had electric blue eyes and a killer smile.

Chad was nineteen and had sandy hair. By the big bulge in his shorts, his cock was the one Lori lusted after. Liam was twenty-two and the driver. He looked like a soap opera star with his good looks and shiny white teeth.

The girls were both wearing thong bikinis. I gave the girls each a beer and pointed at the boys to where they could find Lori. They took off towards the latrine.

I asked Sue and Lidia which one serviced the boy with a gigantic cock. Sue said that he was her brother and that Lidia fucks Liam.

Lidia stated, "Liam has a nice, thick, eight-inch cock. We want to see what you are packing. We are tired of fucking boys and want to experience a real man like you."

Sue added, "You are so fricken tall and muscular. Let's go in the tent and explore."

Both girls dropped their tops, exposing their young, perky tits. They threw the tops into the fire and walked into the tent.

By the time I walked into the tent, both girls were standing naked, fingering each other's bald pussy, and kissing. I was hard at the sight of them.

Lidia dropped to her knees, unbuckled my pants, and pulled them down to my ankles. My stiff cock hit her in the face as I stepped out of my shorts and pulled my shirt off.

Sue said, "Damn! That's what a real man looks like. That cock is gorgeous and thick. You are fucking me first."

I got on my back, pulled Lidia by her hair, and shoved her mouth onto my cock. Sue squatted on my face, and I immediately sucked on her engorged clit. It was like a small penis and much larger than Lori's clit, which was marble size.

Lidia was gagging on my cock while Sue was already screaming and dripping her orgasmic juices down my throat. Lidia could only take about seven inches down her throat, but she was damn good. I didn't want to cum yet, so I pushed them both off me.

Sue was on her back, trying to recover from the explosive orgasm I just gave her. Sue's big tits were heaving, and her long nipples stuck out like darts.

I positioned Lidia on her hands and knees with her perfect ass aimed at my stiff cock. I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed my cock into her wet cunt. She was tight and moaned loudly as my cock plunged inch after inch deep down into her womb.

Suddenly, Lori screamed from inside the bus, "Oh God! Oh God! Your horse cock is tearing me apart. Fuck me harder." Lori kept up the screaming and grunted for a while before she went silent.

I stuck my thumb into Lidia's asshole while pile-driving my full ten-inch cock into her tight pussy. Lidia grunted and came as she fell flat and passed out.

I grabbed Sue and slid her under me. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I crammed my cock balls deep into her wet pussy. She wasn't as tight as Lidia, so I could fuck her harder and deeper.

Sue panted as I sucked her little titties as my cock slid in and out of her cunny. She shouted, "God! Yes! Yes! You feel so big! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah, shit yes!" Her juices poured out of her pussy as she came harder than before.

I wasn't done. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and was pile-driving deep. For a decent ten minutes, I stayed in that position with her. My cock thickened, and I grunted as cum shot deep into Sue's hole.

I was still hard as I pulled out and placed my cock head at her asshole. I stared at Sue with a quizzical look on my face.

Sue screamed, "Fuck my ass! You are the best fuck I ever had!"

I slowly slipped my cock into her ass. Her ass was tight, but she received my cock with no problem. She had obviously had stuff up her butt before.

I was fucking her ass at a good pace when Sue squirted all over my belly and chest. This made me cum. Then I released her legs and fell on top of her, nearly knocking the breath out of her.

Lori was walking back down the path as she carried her overalls. She was just wearing her black panties.

She spotted Chad and Liam walking towards her and said, "Hey, boys! I recognize you from the highway. Where are your girlfriends? I'm Lori."

"I'm Liam, and this is Chad. The girls are entertaining your husband. He asked us to entertain you." Liam stated.

As the threesome walked towards the campsite, they could see shadows cast on the tent walls of naked girls and a big swinging cock. Lori suggested. "Let's go on the bus where it won't be so crowded. Follow me."

As Lori climbed the steps of the bus, she slipped out of her panties and threw them and her overalls on the driver's seat. She went halfway down the bus, where there were twin beds on each side of the bus. She turned around and put her hands on her hips.

The boys quickly shed their clothes. Both boys were hard as they stared at Lori's massive, firm, and fat titties. They had never seen real titties that big and round with no sag.

Lori's eyes bugged out, and her mouth dropped open. Young Chad had a thirteen-inch cock, and it was thick as a soda can. Liam had a nice, thick, eight-inch cock.

Lori exclaimed, "I'm going to have fun with you two. I'm in charge. You do everything I tell you, and when I tell you, Do you boys understand?"

Both boys nodded their heads, yes. "Say, yes, Miss Lori." She ordered.

"Yes, Miss Lori," they both answered.

"Come to my side and suck my tits while I play with your cocks," Lori demanded. The boys scurried to her, and they each grabbed a fat tit and sucked her hard nipples. Lori moaned as she loved to have her tits sucked. She has cum just by me, sucking and pinching her nipples.

Lori grabbed Chad's monumental cock and stroked it up and down its full length. She was jacking off Liam at a quick pace. She looked at Liam and said, "Damn! You are one handsome young man."

Lori got on one bed on her hands and knees. She instructed Chad to put his big cock in her mouth while Liam fucked her from behind. The boys were quick to get into position.

Liam's cock slid easily into Lori's wet pussy. She could feel her velvety walls encase his dick. She moaned and bucked back onto his nice, thick cock.

Lori stretched her mouth over Chad's cock and took in only about six inches. She could open her throat and swallow my full ten-inch cock, but his was too thick to get down. She used both hands to feed his cock in and out of her mouth.

Lori grunted and came hard. Her juices flowed out and around Liam's cock. She locked her inner muscles down on his cock, milking his sperm from his balls. He came so hard that he screamed.

Liam fell back exhausted and sat on the other bed with his limp cock dripping Lori's juices and his cum.

Lori laid flat on her back, spread her legs wide, and pulled her knees to her head. Her pussy opened for Chad, and he could see her inner pinkness and Liam's cum. He placed the fat head of his cock at her entrance and marveled at her magnificent breasts.

Chad pushed his cock into Lori as she screamed, "Oh God! Oh God! Your horse cock is tearing me apart. Fuck me harder." Lori kept up the screaming and grunted while Chad slid his full length in and out of her stretched and hurting cunt. He fucked her hard and fast. It was Chad's best experience that he ever had. He came deep into her womb, pulled out, and rubbed the head on her clit. Lori bucked and let out a silent scream. Her pussy was oozing out her juices.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

Chad played with her massive tits for a few minutes while Liam came over and licked Lori's pussy clean. She experienced a soft orgasm while Chad sucked her tits and Liam gave her clit a tongue bath.

The boys thanked Lori for entertaining them as they got dressed. Lori pulled the covers over her body and closed her eyes.

The boys poked their heads into the tent, and the girls were asleep with their heads on my chest. I smiled at them and motioned for them to leave. The boys went back to their campsite as the girls stayed with me.

I woke up in the morning to sucking and licking noises. Sue was licking Lori's pussy and Lori was licking Lidia. Sue's ass was in the air, so I took advantage of her unattended pussy and filled it with my cock. I lined up all three ladies in a row with their asses up and took turns fucking each one. I pulled out and had them lay on their backs as I jacked off and came on all six titties.

Later that day, Lori and I went hiking around the lake. During our journey, we held hands and exchanged kisses. We were still deeply in love after all these years. We hiked for about four hours when we made it back to camp. I was tired and laid down in the tent and took a nap. Lori grabbed a towel and her bag and walked to the lake to take a bath.

Lori dried off after bathing in the lake and wrapped her towel around her, covering her breasts and ass. She noticed a Forest Ranger SUV pull up by the bus. A large black male Ranger and a muscular white female Ranger stepped out of the vehicle and waited for Lori to walk up to them.

Lori waved to them. "Hi! I bet you guys are the eyes behind the tree camera. Did you like the show?"

The Rangers introduced themselves as Ranger Marcus Johnson and Ranger Cindy McMahon. Cindy said, "We did like the show, and we got very turned on. I had to change my uniform because I got so wet. Our shift just ended for the day, and we thought we would drop by to see if you wanted to play with us."

Lori replied, "Hell yes, we would love to play. Cindy, my husband is in the tent if you want to go play with him. I'll take Marcus onto the bus."

"Don't take this the wrong way, ma'am; your husband has a nice cock, but I don't do cocks. I am a butch lesbian, and all I want is your snatch and tits." Cindy remarked.

Lori notified me that she would play with two Forest Rangers on the bus if I wanted to watch. I got up and followed them onto the bus. The driver's seat was the perfect viewing spot. I pulled my dick out to stroke it while I enjoyed the show.

Lori was tall, but Cindy was easily three inches taller. Cindy pulled the towel off Lori and immediately attacked her globes. She roughly squeezed and sucked Lori's tits and marked her with her teeth around both areolas. One bled a little as Lori moaned as she enjoyed the roughness.

Marcus took his time taking off his uniform as he folded and placed each item on a bench seat. Although Marcus's skin was chocolate brown, his uncut cock was dark black. He had massive balls, and his stiff cock was about the same size as mine. He, too, was jacking off, watching Cindy and Lori.

Lori undressed Cindy as she continued to maul her breasts. Cindy had broad shoulders and wide hips. Her breasts were the size of teacups and had a muscular feel. Her brown bush was neatly trimmed into an arrow that pointed to her pussy. She had long, droopy pussy lips that were dripping with sticky fluid.

Lori got on the bed on her back, and Cindy climbed on top, both licking each other's pussies. Cindy had a tiny BB-sized clit, but it was sensitive and reactive. As soon as Lori licked and sucked Cindy's clit, Cindy erupted into an explosive orgasm.

Cindy sucked Lori's clit and roughly crammed three fingers into her wet pussy. Lori came hard and squirted into Cindy's mouth.

They both sat up and kissed, sucking each other's tongue. Cindy commented as she played with Lori's big tits, "I wish I had tits like these. They are so beautiful."

Lori replied, "Your tits are perfect." She bit Cindy's left tit and marked it.

I stood up, walked over to Lori, and slipped my cock in her mouth. My seed sprung from its cannon and down her throat. She did not miss a drop.

Cindy started getting dressed as Marcus presented his cock to Lori. She pulled his foreskin back and sucked his dick head. Marcus moaned as he played with Lori's bruised tits. "These are the whitest tits I have ever held!" he exclaimed.

Marcus pushed her back and spread her legs. She placed her calves on each side of his neck. Her cunt opened, and her pink pussy walls glistened with juice. He positioned his cock at the entrance and gradually inserted it until his balls rested in her ass crack.

Lori moaned softly as every inch slid into her. Marcus pulled back, and Lori slammed her hips upward, taking his full length back in. They fucked like this for thirty minutes as sweat poured off both.

Lori grew tired, so Marcus got on his back, and Lori rode him cowgirl style. She pushed her pussy up and down his cock, thrusting hard. She didn't lift; she just humped from front to back as his shaft rubbed her engorged clit. Lori screamed, and her strong pussy muscles tightened over his thick cock. Marcus shot his load up into Lori's cavern. His eyes rolled up in his head as he had a death grip on her boobs.

Lori gasped, "You fucked me very well with your big black staff, officer."

Lori and I waved as the SUV pulled away.

The sunrise was beautiful that morning. We were going to fish a few hours from the dock before breaking camp and heading home.

Lori was out fishing me again, as she had caught a six-pound, a four-pound, and a three-pound bass. I had only caught two four-pounders.

A large pontoon boat pulled up to the dock. Jenny and Mike, a sweet couple in their early sixties, invited us to go fishing with them to their secret spot. They had been fishing this lake for thirty years and knew where all the great fishing spots were.

We accepted and loaded our gear on board. Lori was wearing her overalls with no shirt, and I was wearing board shorts and a tank top.

Jenny was beautiful, with smooth, young-looking skin and brown hair streaked with gray. She was wearing red shorts and a loose t-shirt. Her breasts were cone-shaped, about the size of a large apple. She wore no bra, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric. Jenny was a retired elementary school teacher.

Although the same age, Mike appeared ten years older because his skin had become tanned and leathery from years of sun exposure. He was about 6'0" and had a muscular build. He has worked as a roofer since he was fifteen years old and just retired this year.

They were very nice, and we liked each other from the moment we met. We just hung our lines in the water, drank beers, and chatted for hours.

Upon learning that we were childless by choice, they also discovered that I was an ex-cop who now owned a security company. They knew of Lori's karate and yoga studio that was on the corner by the police station in our town. They found our swinger lifestyle fascinating.

The couple had four daughters, all of whom became teachers. They had twelve grandchildren. They had an active sexual life until about five years ago, when Mike battled lung cancer and won. The treatment left him so that he could not get an erection. Jenny felt frustrated, as her libido was still healthy. She remained faithful but relied on her fingers and vibrators for release.

Jenny said to Lori, "Mike would have been super hard over you, girl. Those gorgeous tits and super-toned long legs are just his type. I love your toned bubble butt. I wish I could get mine firmed up again."

Mike blurted, "I know my Jenny is sexually frustrated. Lori and Mac, if you don't mind me asking, could Mac engage in sexual activity with my wife while I observe her pleasure as she reaches climax? She is so beautiful when she cums."

All four of us teared up, and Mike and Jenny hugged each other tight. Jenny walked over to me and admitted that Mike wanted her to fuck a young stud and that they had boated by our campsite all weekend, admiring Lori and me.

After removing her shirt, she then discarded her shorts and panties. She looked gorgeous with her shaved, bald pussy. As she dropped to her knees, she swiftly removed my shorts, and I stepped out of them. She gasped at the size of my cock.

Jenny held my cock in her hand as she watched it stiffen to full mast. When she looked at Mike, he nodded in agreement. She turned back to me, and she gently sucked my cock. She was no novice, as her technique was skillfully slow and intense. I lightly held her head as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. She tenderly played with my balls and surprised me as she pinched around my asshole. She was only taking in six inches of my cock, but I came hard into her mouth in minutes.

Jenny swallowed all of it as I stood her up. I laid her on the bench and spread her legs.

Lori took Mike and told him to watch me service her with my tongue and fingers so he could satisfy his wife like I was.

Lori stripped and took Mike's hands and placed them on her boobs. Mike gulped as Lori lowered his shorts and underwear. He had a nicely circumcised, flaccid cock of four inches. Lori massaged his balls and took his limp cock into her mouth.

Lori has helped other couples in her studio with sexual problems. She took her free hand and lubed her middle finger up with the juices from her pussy. She inserted her finger into Mike's ass and massaged his prostate.

Jenny came hard as I expertly serviced her pussy with my fingers and sucked and licked her clit. Her clit was marble-sized like Lori's. She was super wet as I placed my cock at her wanting entrance. "Be gentle with that enormous cock. Mike's seven-inch dick is the biggest I have had," Jenny whispered.

I kissed her gently on the lips, then tenderly sucked her nipples as my cock entered her tight, warm pussy. Jenny moaned as I slipped past her cervix and my balls pushed into her ass. I held it at full depth to let her catch her breath. I slowly rocked in and out. Jenny had a long, gentle orgasm as I kept pumping. "Don't cum in me. Only Mike has ever cum in my pussy." Jenny pleaded. I pulled out and came on her belly.

Lori was rubbing Mike's prostate, sucking his cock, and massaging his balls as Mike twisted both of her nipples. His cock grew thick and hard for the first time in years. Lori got up and pushed Mike flat on his back. His cock stood straight up to his full eight inches.

I brought a crying Jenny over to Mike and picked her up so she could straddle his hard cock. She sank his cock into her wet pussy and rode Mike like a bronco. They were both grunting and moaning. Jenny's nipples were stiff as Mike sucked each one. Jenny screamed as she came hard on his cock. Mike flipped her over and fucked her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They fucked like this for ten minutes, as Jenny came three or four times.

Mike stiffened his back and grunted loudly as he came deep inside the love of his life. He collapsed on top of her, and they both sobbed as Jenny kissed Mike all over his face.

Lori taught Jenny her prostate technique, and she easily made Mike hard again. They made tender love as I leaned Lori over the boat rail and fucked her from behind.

Mike and Jenny brought us back to the dock. We caught no fish, but we made great new friends. Lori invited Jenny to come to her studio for free for a year and said she would get that ass firmed up and lifted. I told Mike that I had plenty of part-time security positions if he ever got bored with retirement.

Lori folded and packed the tent. I cleared the site to make it look like we had never been there. Lori climbed up the bus steps and sat in my lap. "I have so much fun with you, and you are the sexiest man in the world. Thank you for taking care of me and letting me be me. I love you very much." Lori whispered.

I replied, "I love you deep down in my soul. I adore every inch of who you are, and when I share you, it's like I am so honored that you are my wife. Sharing you makes me feel like I am showing the world how great you are."

We kissed and snuggled in the driver's seat for a few minutes. Lori got up, sat in a seat a few rows back, and started reading. As I drove home, I would glance in the mirror and just watch her angelic face as she read. A few times she felt me looking. Her eyes sparkled, and she gave me a glancing smile.

"Damn, I am so lucky!" I thought.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments