Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 14

"Lunch Date and More"

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments."

Kelly and I met at the Super Center on this particular day. I had been out of town and needed to stock up on a few items. She was in the garden section, getting ready to plant her gardens if it ever stopped raining. We texted back and forth, in kind of an electronic "Marco Polo" game. I saw her first about thirty yards away. I kept walking. She looked up when I was twenty yards away. Her smile at seeing me sent blood straight to my penis. She was lovely in her red dress and that beautiful smile.

We were in public where we might be seen by people we knew. There could not be any touching. We stood a respectable distance apart and talked about what we were shopping for. I had picked up some of the items I needed when I walked through the pharmacy area. We both needed to head over to the grocery side. We headed across the store to get our grocery items.

As it happened, Kelly had some coupons for Victoria's Secret. After putting our purchases in our cars, Kelly hopped into mine and I drove to the mall. Being morning and mid-week, the mall was sparsely populated. As we entered the store, I put my hands into my pants pockets. While she was looking at intimates, I knew I'd be inclined to touch and be too familiar with Kelly.

She wandered around the store. I followed like the lovesick teen that I seemed to act like when with Kelly. I tried to help her find a 38D bra that she would like, no luck. She finally settled on peach-colored leopard print panties. She made her purchase and we headed out of the mall.

Back in my car, I asked: "Where would you like to go now?"

I received her usual answer: "I don't know."

Why is it women, at least in my life, always say 'I don't know' or 'I don't care' when they really do but I'm supposed to guess? Well, I just said: "Ok," put the car in gear and drove. I drove toward the canyon along the state line and exited where we've enjoyed each other before.

With all of the rain that year, the dirt road was getting quite rough but my little SUV could handle it. I found a narrow cove and backed my car in. It should have been warm being late Spring edging toward Summer. Not that year. It was quite cool and pleasant in the high desert canyon.

I still had the blankets from earlier in the week. We spread them out to make our lovemaking bed. There were very few bugs out so we left the rear hatch up as we prepared to get busy. The cool air felt good as our passions heated up.

I loved making Kelly cum in any way that I could dream up. Laying in the back, with her head on the pillow, Kelly was a vision of feminine beauty. We were kissing as I slid my hand down her body. I began rubbing her through her jeans. I guessed I was a bit off when she stopped my hand and started to open her pants.

I helped. With her pants open I was able to get my hand down inside her panties. Kelly was very wet. I lubricated my fingers with her juices and went back to work on her clitoris. I tried different angles of attack until I found the right one. It helped when she started saying, yes, Yes, YES!

I kept rubbing and pinching her little button until thighs clamped shut trapping my hand. Kelly was having a strong orgasm. Her thighs trapped my hand but I could still move my fingers. Just as she seemed to peak, I started moving my fingers a little bit. She jumped as if hit with a major electrical shock. She nearly screamed. Her squeal echoed down the canyon and back again.

She grabbed my hand and in a hoarse whisper she just said: "Please." If I had been cruel, I would have assumed her "please" meant for me to continue, but I knew better. I withdrew my finger but gently rubbed her pubic mound as she came down.

By now, I was so hard it hurt. I helped her shed her clothes. Kelly, sitting there naked in the back of my car was a beauty to behold. I said: "Lady, you're naked."

She said: "No I'm not," then held up her foot with her sock on.

I had removed my shirt while Kelly unfastened her bra. She then began to help me get out of my pants. Once I too was down to my socks, she lay back down, her knees up but spread seductively and held out her arms in open invitation. I needed a taste first. In the somewhat cramped confines of the car, I couldn't get a very good angle. I bent down and gave her a few licks getting an Ooooh from Kelly in response.

I crawled up between her legs. Missing her opening, Kelly reached down to point me in the right direction. Once lined up properly, I slowly slipped into her. Her vagina felt as if it were a custom-made, silken sheath that had been made specifically for my erect penis. Kelly closed her eyes savoring the sensations of our coupling. She felt wonderful. She was nearly dripping wet. I slid all of the way in and stopped to enjoy the sensations. When Kelly opened her eyes, I knew she was ready for more.

LiNanaAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiNanaAsian

I slowly pull out until just the tip of my cock was touching her sex. I reversed course and began slipping back in. Kelly let out a long sensual moan. Kelly liked it slow and deliberate at times. This was one of those times. I pulled out and again slowly, savoring every inch as I invaded her, sliding back in. Her pussy is just the right amount of snug and felt absolutely amazing as it gripped my erect cock.

Many times Kelly would cum on me by the third or fourth thrust into her. This time, since I had made her cum with my fingers earlier, she needed a bit longer. I was enjoying watching her build to her next orgasm. Her breathing slowly changed from normal to shorter and shorter pants. On each in stroke, she would let out a little moan. As I continued and she got closer to her second orgasm, her cute little squeaks joined the moans.

After a little while, I could tell she was on the edge. I knew just how to tip her over that edge. Kelly loved it when I would take short strokes slipping just the head of my cock in and out of her pussy. I would do this several times. I tried to keep her guessing when I would go deep again by going shallow a different number of times. This time, I was watching her watch me. I may have had a tell of when the deep thrust would be. I truly tried to keep it random.

This time after five or six shallow thrusts, I slammed all of the way into her. Kelly gasped and squealed, her orgasm starting. I continued the short strokes only this time while buried deep inside of her. This way my pelvic bone rubbed against her clit while my cock rubbed her sensitive spot inside. This extended her massive orgasm.

Kelly was lost. She twitched and squirmed as she kept cumming. She finally begged me to stop moving so she could calm down. I smiled and waited until I thought she was ready. It was great fun causing her to cum and then riding out her orgasm. Her pussy would contract and loosen its grip on my erection. It felt great but I had to maintain control or I'd cum sooner than I wanted. Kelly was only on her second.

When I started up again I tried different angles. That wasn't very easy in the confining space of a mid-sized SUV. I was the Eveready Bunny. I just kept going and going. Kelly just kept cumming and cumming.

I finally lost count of her orgasms after six. After a particularly massive one, Kelly asked me to stop. I did while she caught her breath. Since the back was open, I suggested we get out and have her bend over the back of my car. She readily agreed. We got out, kissed momentarily, then she turned around and bent over. There was something about that woman. I was still rock hard.

I entered her slippery wet pussy. The wettest that I recall her ever being. As I started thrusting, Kelly clamped down on my cock. She had great vaginal muscle control. This time those muscles did me in. They did her in as well. It seemed that I was just getting to a good rhythm when she started cumming and that sent me over the edge. I shot four good jets of cum deep into her waiting womb.

Kelly was still cumming as my last contraction hit. She was whimpering a little. Using a feather-like touch, I ran my fingers up and down her outer thighs. I did this as far as I could reach while still inside her pussy. This drove Kelly crazy. It always extended her orgasms. Then I moved my hands to do the same feather-light touch-up and down her spine. She twitched and convulsed under my hands. Finally, she begged me to stop. After one more stroke, up her spine and back down, I stopped and slipped out of her. Our combined juices were immediately running down her beautiful legs.

We cleaned ourselves up and were dressed when we saw some hikers coming along the dirt road. I closed the back of my car and went to open Kelly's door for her to get in. I climbed in and started the car. As I drove, we held hands with the smiles of the sated and content on our faces.

The lunch part of our date totally forgotten.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors