Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Sex At A Sleazy Motel

"Two sleepless guests decide to make some noise of their own"

61
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I was moving across the country and staying at cheap roadside motels. Not the franchised ones, either, even cheaper and sleazier. The ones where you pay the check-in desk through bulletproof glass. I’m a single man and can take care of myself.

One night I pulled over in Tucumcari, New Mexico, to a motel that looked like something out of No Country for Old Men. Whatever, it was $35 a night. Really. Can't beat that. I backed my car up into the parking space right out the front of the door and brought my go-bag inside. It was about 10 p.m.

After taking a shower and watching some ESPN I tried to get some sleep, but it was impossible. Some couple was in bed, fucking very energetically, in the room next door. Hell, from the looks of the place, it may have been a hooker and her john.

Their muffled grunts and cries, and the headboard slapping the wall, were too much to take. I was actually getting hard listening to the sounds of their sex. Dude had a lot of energy; I’ll give him that. They went for what seemed like forty-five minutes but in reality was only ten before I got up, pulled on a pair of gym shorts, and went out to the swimming pool with my pillow. I hopped the low fence and tiptoed to the diving board, placing my pillow at the end of it, then lay on my back, looking up at the stars on a clear New Mexico summer night.

I could still hear the couple fucking in Room Twelve. Jesus Christ, that guy is getting his money’s worth. Her moaning was so hot, though. Fuck it, I thought, and wriggled out of my gym shorts. There was a floodlight shining on the pool area, but I didn’t care. It was close to 11 p.m. now. I spit into my left hand and started jacking off, listening to the two lovers bang away through the cheap stucco walls and plexiglass windows.

Then I took the pillow, placed it at the end of the diving board, and straddled it, enjoying the springy motion of the board as I humped away in rhythm with their ministrations, pretending I was the one doing the fucking.

As my naked ass was bouncing up and down I heard a gentle splash behind me, and it made me freeze.

“Hi there,” a woman said.

Mortified, I scrambled to get off the pillow and the diving board and find my shorts, but ended up tumbling into the deep end, ass over teakettle, with a comical splash.

I surfaced, spluttering half-assed apologies, and prepared to get the hell out of there, if not out of the motel altogether. At my age, I might be arrested.

“Sssshh! It’s OK!” she said, laughing. “It’s fine. Mind if I swim with you?”

Clearing my eyes I saw her: stark raving gorgeous, still had her makeup on, wet hair. Older woman. She later told me she was fifty-nine. Incredible body. Like me, she didn’t have a swimsuit. She was swimming in a bra and panties that went completely transparent once wet.

“Hi, I’m Maria,” she said. “Nice night for a swim. What’s your name?”

“Muh-my name is Owen,” I said tentatively, not knowing how to play this scene.

“You have a nice ass, Owen,” Maria said saucily, putting me at ease.

Now it was OK to make a move.

I swam over to her and then steered her to the ladder at the deep end. Pushing her up against it, I started kissing and sucking along her neck. Maria reached behind her back and got rid of her bra as I held her by the cheeks and kissed along her jawline. We stopped kissing as she drew her knees up and shed her panties, letting them float away to the bottom of the pool. Then she pulled me back in, both hands behind my neck, for a deep, exploitive, tonguing kiss. I could taste her lipstick as we kissed.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

Both of us now nude, I closed in on Maria, who opened her legs and let me spread her pussy with two fingers, then slowly reach up inside with my index and middle finger. She was tight and, well, obviously, Maria was wet. So was I. We were in a fucking swimming pool.

“Those two in Room Twelve are really getting their rocks off,” I panted.

“I know, I couldn’t sleep either,” Maria said with a soft laugh.

“I’m in Eleven on the other side of their wall,” I said.

“I’m in Thirteen,” Maria said. We both started giggling. Maria reached down and raked my balls with her acrylic fingernails as we continued kissing and making soft splashes in the pool. The sensation was incredible, the cool pool water on my hand and arm, and her scorching hot pussy walls as she hugged the back of my neck and fucked my two fingers.

“I’ve got an idea,” I said, still kissing her.

“Mmkay,” Maria said cutely.

“Why don't we do something that makes them jealous,” I said.

Her eyes widened rapturously and she nearly smothered me with an asphyxiating open-mouth kiss.

“Yes,” she panted. "That's a great idea."

We tiptoed like skinny-dipping teenagers at a country club, holding hands, to the gated pool. “Shit!” I hissed! “Forgot my key!” I went back to the side of the pool and got my hotel key as I saw Maria vault the pool fence and turn around, laughing. Then we skipped back to room number Eleven and threw ourselves on the bed.

“Come here,” I said, lying on my back, moving a pillow under my neck. Maria took the cue and straddled my face, grinding her pussy into me. I probed her tight, pink butthole with my right index finger while I jerked off with my left hand. Maria put one hand on the top of my head for balance as she rode my tongue.

“Fuck yes!” she practically shouted. “Fuck my pussy with your tongue! Fuck it!” She wanted the couple in Room Twelve to hear us.

Now she was going all the way with the sex talk, for effect. “Beat that big cock for me, you bastard!” I would have been laughing had my face not been stuffed full of Maria’s silky pussy. She gripped the headboard with both hands and rode my face to ecstasy. “Fuck! Oh fuck oh my God, I love you, I love you oh my GODDD,” she moaned as she came.

Panting, our bodies weak with lactic acid from all of the exertion, I rolled over on top of Maria. We both took deep breaths. She raised her legs around my torso and spread her arms for leverage, balling up the cheap motel sheets in each fist. I leaned back with both arms behind me, fucking her entirely with my hips, so that she could see my cock going in and out of her spasming pussy. Her smooth, completely shaven pussy looked like a cute little pink mouth giving my dick a blowjob.

“Shit, motherfucker, I’m gonna cum,” I grunted, grasping my shaft and retrieving it from Maria’s pussy.

“Do it!” Maria gasped.

“Fuck!” I groaned, pumping my dick. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! Oh fuck!”

I shot cum from her pussy all the way up her tummy, over her tits and even on her neck.

Gasping, sweating, exhausted, we collapsed. Maria folded her arms around my neck and kissed me along my chin and into my mouth, like we were long-lost lovers reunited. I spooned up behind her, and we huddled with shared body warmth against the blaring motel air conditioning.

Then we heard a loud thumping at the door.

WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP.

“God damn! Who the fuck is it!” I yelled.

“Management!” came the muffled reply. “We got a complaint, keep it down in there!”

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments