Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Adventures: Blueberry Farm

"This is my first story. All names and locations have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback would be appreciated."

22
10 Comments 10
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

“Hi! Welcome to The A Plus Ranch and our first harvest night of the year,” the young attendant said as I drove up our red Ford Escape to the entrance of the farm. “Just the two of you?”

“Good evening, and yes,” I reply back with a smile.

The gentleman and I exchange money and tickets. He directs me to park down on the car side of the field. I thank him and start driving.

It has been forever since we had been to the u-pick fruit farm just north of our town. I had done the first article on the farm a few years before COVID, but my coach wasn't the one I interviewed. Instead, it was his wife.

The farm was a huge success right at the very beginning, and it made me happy since it was one of my high school coaches who started it with his family. I was happy it had survived COVID when so many other things did not.

Megan's, my wife's, hand touching my thigh brought me out of my thoughts. I looked over at her, she was smiling at me.

“When was the last time we've been out here? Do you think your coach will remember you?” She asked softly.

I shrugged my shoulders, and replied, “I started for him for three years, but that was twenty years ago. It's been a while, too, since we've been here. I don't know.”

The thought had crossed my mind. I mean, I wasn't a slouch as a player, but I wasn't the most highlight worthy either. I would say I got the job done on the field. Regardless, I was still happy we were doing this. With our move to Florida being a month away, we were seeing the people we wanted to see, and doing the things we wanted to do one last time.

I pulled the car into the parking spot, and we got out. Music filled the air as a band played a cover song from the 1970s. I eyed my wife up and down. Her light blue sundress matched the opening night of blueberry picking perfectly. She wore her jean jacket on top to hide the straps of her dress. She also wore cowgirl boots, and a cowgirl hat with a bedazzled cross on it. Everything looked stunning on her tan body. She had been suntanning naked for the past few months to get ready for the move, but that's a story for another time.

We walked hand in hand through the entrance of the farm. Immediately, I saw my old coach in his big white cowboy hat. He eyed me, and a huge smile broke out on his face.

“David! You get your butt over here!” he called out as he waved us over.

We hugged like two long time friends. He even gave my wife a hug too. I compliment him on being as fit as he was when he coached me. I hadn't let myself go by any means, and still have a slender body. However, the need for me to lift a weight every now and again was much needed. We chatted about life and us moving. He gave us some advice to just enjoy the adventure, which has probably been the best we had heard from our family and friends.

He was eventually pulled away by one of his workers to attend to something. We promised him we'd say goodbye to him before we left. My wife walked around some of the vendors selling their wares, and I checked out which food vendors they had. Neither of us were hungry, so we just sat down at a table under a tree and people watched. We saw a few other people we knew, and acknowledged them with the wave of a hand as we made small talk.

Eventually, my hand found its way to my wife's leg. I ran my fingers across her smooth skin. She returned my touch by crossing her legs and running one of her boots up and down my jeans. We exchanged a secret smile that told me she was stimulated.

After a couple more minutes of people watching, chatting, and secret smiles, we decided to try out the blueberry groves. An attendant explained how the u-pick farm worked, that only the blueberries were in season, and a few rules. We exchanged our tickets for a couple buckets, and were told to have a good time.

The farm had grown since the last time we were there. Now there were thirty rows of different varieties. People of all ages, families with young kids, high schoolers on dates filled the rows.

My wife immediately headed towards the back of the field towards the Ventura variety. By past experience, it was definitely the sweetest. Behind the last rows was a red barn where they stored all the equipment. I watched her go, her legs strutted away from me, her ass swung back and forth as she walked. Her long brown hair in curls that reached just below her shoulders bounced with each step. She looked back over her shoulder with another one of those secret smiles. I grinned back and shook my head at my wife’s playful antics.

Looking around, I tried to decide on which row to head down first. A few seconds passed before I chose to head towards the back as well. I turned down one row, thinking I was going to see Megan, but I didn't. We were pretty far away from everyone, so I figured I'd be able to at least hear her walking. Still, it was quiet.

I began to call out her name. “Megan, Megan, where are you?”

Just then, my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my jean pocket, and there was a text notification from Megan.

I opened it, and it read, come find me behind the barn.

As I replaced my phone, I jogged to the end of the row, and headed to the far side of the barn. My eyes caught sight of my wife as I turned around back. She was sitting on a large wooden crate with her legs crossed. Her hands were behind her as she leaned back a little. The smile on her face beamed with naughtiness. She raised a hand towards me, and beckoned me closer with the curl of a finger.

I let a low whistle go at the sight of her as I started over to her. My arms wrapped around her, and her arms wrapped over my shoulders. We both leaned into each other for a series of long, sensual kisses. Both of our tongues began to twirl together. At some point, she took off my hat and laid it on the crate. She pulled me closer to her with her legs wrapping around my waist.

My kisses broke from her as I stared into her brown eyes. A shy smile broke as she turned her head.

“First time we've ever done this,” I said in my low, husky voice.

Her gaze met my blue eyes. “I know. How far are you wanting to take it?” she said.

I answered with another sly smile crossed my face before I leaned in to kiss her neck. My kisses were long, and sensual. A few soft moans filled my ear while my kisses traveled further down her neck. I slid her jean jacket off her shoulders, and she took it the rest of the way off. Laying it on the crate, her arms encompassed my shoulders, and her fingers roamed my shaved head. I began to slide a strap of her dress off her perfectly tanned shoulder. My kisses followed down to her shoulder. Her hands started to travel up my slender upper body under my shirt.

MariaCassieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaCassieTS

“David, there is a door right here. Let's go inside,” Megan said breathlessly.

Over my shoulder, there was, in fact, a door leading to the barn. I helped my wife down, and she grabbed her jacket. I tried the door, and it was unlocked. Cautiously, I opened the door and peeked inside. There were some boxes of supplies on the floor, with some black netting strung from the beams above that draped down to the dirt ground. On the other side was the main part of the barn. The netting seemed thick enough that it would obscure a person’s vision, but if they looked hard enough, then you’d be able to notice that someone was on the other side.

Satisfied, I went inside, and pulled Megan into my arms. Immediately, we went back to kissing. I spun her around, and walked her back until she bumped into one of the larger boxes. My hands found the back of her dress as I unzipped it slightly. She understood the hint and slid her dress straps down; she didn’t have a bra on. I helped pull down the front of her dress to her belly. Her D-cup breasts exposed. As soon as they were, my hands began to squeeze them, and rub her nipples. They were already erect from her arousal.

Megan then pushed me back, and broke our kiss. Our eyes were level with each other. She bit her lip, and her breaths were rapid. I knew the message she was sending me, and I began to undo my belt, and jeans. She returned my action by turning around her ball cap. She lowered to her knees just as I dropped my jeans, and boxers to the ground. My six inch cock sprung out to meet her. My breathing became more rapid when she wrapped her hand around my round shaft, and began to stroke me before she wrapped her mouth around my head. I placed a hand on a beam next to me for support. I was unsure what to think, but I knew I didn’t want it to stop. I knew she didn’t want it to stop either as her mouth traveled further down my shaft. Her hand and mouth moved as one back and forth. The slurping sounds filled the empty barn.

“Oh fuck,” I growled as I moved her hair out of her face.

My breathing began to quicken. I closed my eyes just to feel her mouth gulp down my cock. Her hands reached around and grabbed my ass just as my hand rested on the bejeweled cross on her hat. I began to push her head down as I thrust myself forward. Every now and again, I held her mouth down on me until I felt her nails dig into my ass. Then I let her come up for air.

“I love it when you use my mouth, babe,” she gushed.

“I love it too, baby,” I replied with a heated desire in my eyes. “But right now, I need you bent over this crate.”

I lifted her up by her shoulders, and brought her in for a couple kisses before spinning her around. One hand reached up and grabbed her breasts. My other reached down, under the front of her blue dress, and down the front of her white panties. With ease, my middle finger slid inside her. A gasp escaped her mouth at the sensation. I began to pump inside her.

“Sweetheart, you are so wet,” I growled before kissing her neck.

“I thought you were going to fuck me,” she replied through moans.

“In time,” I hissed.

When I felt her legs begin to tremble, I knew she was ready. That was when I pulled out my finger, pushed her forward, bending her over the box. I hiked up her dress, and pulled her panties aside. Her pussy was so swollen, and sensitive. I pressed the head of my cock against her, barely sliding in and out.

Megan looked back at me with eyes of need. I decided that I had made her wait long enough, and I began to thrust in and out. I added a bit more of my cock with each thrust. We tried to be quiet, but our moans and growls began to fill the barn. One hand found her hip while the other reached up to play with her swaying breasts. The hand on her hip reached around to rub her clit while I smacked my balls against her ass.

Suddenly, light began to stream in from a door that had been opened beyond the black fabric. We froze in place. My hand went from her breasts to her mouth. In walked my old coach. He was on the phone with someone. We could hear him as he walked around, checking for something.

“Yeah, remember that linebacker who played for us during our first year coaching? Well, he has got a smoking hot wife. If I wasn’t married, and I saw her at one of these events, I would definitely give her the VIP tour,” my coach chatted.

Hearing my coach talk about my wife, I began to slowly thrust back and forth. My other hand began to rub her clit again as we watched my coach. Megan’s breathing began to get quick again, but showed no resistance.

Finally, my coach found what he was looking for, and walked towards the door. He walked out, and closed it behind him.

Megan removed my hand, and turned her head back to face me.

“You better fuck me hard right now,” she commanded as she turned back.

I had already planned to, since I felt like I was going to explode. My hand returned to her hips while I began to thrust into her. A moan began escaping her mouth with each one. One hand reached up, and pulled some of her brown hair under her backwards hat. I began to grunt, and with a few more thrusts, I buried my cock into her. I growled as I came into her pussy. Her legs trembled, and a low squeal escaped her mouth.

Knowing how she goes limp when an orgasm hits, I immediately slid out of her, and scooped her up in my arms. I fixed the bottom of her dress before I let her down softly on a smaller box. I stood beside her, and held her close to me while I knelt. We stayed like that for a moment while our bodies calmed down. Then we fixed our clothes. I helped her with her dress before she cleaned off my limp cock with her mouth. I began to get a little hard again, but knew I had to save it for home. She fixed her hair, and slid back on her jean jacket.

We walked outside, and back around to the fields to finish picking. Afterwards, we ate some street tacos from one of the vendors, and listened to the band. The rest of the evening was just spent in the afterglow of bliss.

Finally, it was time for us to head home. As we walked out, we met my coach again. He wished us luck in Florida. We hugged, knowing this was the last time I was probably going to see him. Then began walking to the car.

"Oh, David,” the coach called out.

“Yes,” I replied as I turned.

In his outstretched hand was my hat, and a grin was on his face. I took it from him with a smile, and slid it on. I turned around and wrapped my arm around Megan’s shoulders as we continued to the car.

Published 
Written by The_Noble_Writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments