Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging After Dark

"An evening of outdoor action with a group of total strangers"

14
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

It was almost 9pm on a Thursday night. I was seated on a picnic bench. It had been a warm August day, but there was a chill in the night air. Around were the chirps of insects and animals rustling from nearby bushes, but otherwise all was quiet and still.

I got up to walk about. Partly to keep the cold at bay, but mainly because I was too nervous to sit still for long. The only other person nearby was a man who sat in a car a hundred yards from me. He had driven into the country park car park fifteen minutes earlier, just as the light was fading.

I had been here for around forty-five minutes already. I was beginning to lose hope. When I had arrived, there had been a couple of empty cars. As the darkness closed in, a man and his dog returned to one and drove off, followed by a couple with three Labradors. They had left too.

At around twenty past 9, I saw lights through the distant hedges and heard an engine. A car entered the car park and paused. Was this it I wondered? My heart began to pound. Slowly, the car circled the car park once before immediately driving off. No, this was not it. Tonight was not going to be the night. And so, my first attempt at dogging was not a success. I was disappointed, but I resolved to try again.

 I had always fancied dogging. The idea of boffing a randy stranger alfresco was exciting. But only recently had I seriously begun to consider it. I had done some research online, searching through forums to find a local spot that was active and not too dodgy. I had found a local country park car park that, according to the web, seemed to have had some recent action. Thursday nights seemed like the best bet. I knew the car park because I’d actually been there a couple of times with an ex-girlfriend. We had shagged in the car, although there was never anyone around when we did.

 ***

Another Thursday, and I arrived at the car park early again. There were four cars there. This time, I went for a bit of a walk to quell the nerves. I returned after about twenty minutes to find only one of the cars left. I wandered off again, and when I next returned after about thirty minutes, that car was gone but it had been replaced by two new cars, both occupied.

They were parked on opposite sides of the wide gravelled space. As far as I could discern, one had a single person in it; the other, two occupants. I couldn’t tell if they were male or female. We all waited. By now, it was 8:30 and rapidly getting dark.

Soon, the night had drawn in. Although the sky above was still pale, the car park was immersed in darkness, illuminated only by a couple of orange street lamps. Just then, another new car drove in. It parked up but kept its engine running and turned on the interior light. There were definitely two people inside, but it was impossible to see what they were doing.

After around 5 minutes, the occupants of one of the first cars got out. They were both men, probably in their late 40s, reasonably well dressed, polo shirts and jeans. They looked around the car park, exchanged a few words, then made their way over to the illuminated car.

I watched carefully. They casually stood outside, making no attempt to talk to the occupants but looking in through the windows. They had to be doggers, I thought to myself. My heart beat faster. They were soon joined by the single occupant of the other car. He was a lot older, maybe in his 60s, wearing trousers and a striped shirt. He positioned himself next to the other guys, nodding a greeting to them.

Ok, I thought, time go over myself. I was incredibly nervous, but I forced myself to make my way to the group. As I set off across the car park, my heart stopped at the sound of an engine. I was blinded by headlights as another car pulled into the car park. Shit, I thought! Am I about to be caught very nearly with my trousers down?

The others presumably had the same thought because they looked around anxiously. The car parked and turned its headlights off. It was a small hatchback, a bit of a boy-racer car—not the police then. I took a deep breath and walked on; my legs were trembling so badly.

I reached the passenger side of the car where the three men were gathered. We exchanged nods, and they all muttered a greeting to me: “Alright buddy.” “Hi mate.”

They moved to make room for me so I could see what was happening inside the car. In the dimly lit interior was a couple in a passionate embrace. The woman was in the passenger seat learning over, snogging the bloke.

The windows were steamy, making it difficult to get a good look. From what I could make out, they were both middle-aged. She had short, light hair and was dressed in black. A short skirt was hitched up above stockings, exposing white-fleshed thighs. Between them was buried one of the man’s hands. Her own hand was lost in the darkness of his crotch. It was really hot to watch; they were all over each other, groping and kissing, seemingly oblivious to us.

After a few moments, we heard footsteps, and I turned to see the occupants of the last car approach. It was a young lad, perhaps early twenties, maybe not even that. He was dressed in tracky bottoms and a sweater. He looked sheepish—I probably looked exactly the same, I thought.

The exhibitionist couple now started to take notice of us. They could hardly ignore the cluster of five eager dogging guys a few feet away. The woman leaned back in her seat and smiled at us as she while her man finger-fucked her. As me and the other strangers looked on, she blew us kisses and waved.

After a few more minutes, the couple detached from one another and held a whispered conversation. The woman made a show of appraising herself in the rearview mirror, flicking her hair into place with a side-eye on her horny fans outside. She then carefully reapplied lip gloss. She gave her man a last lingering wet kiss, and she whispered something in his ear before opening the car door and swung her long legs out.

“I’m just going to go for a cigarette, babe,” she said over her shoulder.

She got out of the car, black stiletto heels crunching on the gravel. In full view, she was gorgeous. To say that I have a kink for slutty MILFs would be an understatement, and this woman was the stuff of fantasies.

She shook her hair and adjusted her short skirt. She smiled at the group of men around the car but didn’t say a word. Instead, she confidently walked away, making her way to a picnic bench in the corner of the car park. I watched her totter across the rough gravel in her totally unsuitable but fiercely sexy high heels.

***

My heart was in my mouth. I was nervous but so turned on by this inscrutable cock-tease. We followed her over to the bench. She perched casually, waiting as myself and the other men gathered around her. Her man got out of the car too, but he didn’t approach; he just leaned against the door, watching from a distance.

“Hi boys,” the woman said.

We greeted her, some more apprehensively than others.

She was fit and sexy. In the orange glow of the streetlight, I could see she was in her mid- to late-forties. Her hair was a short bob, a feathery, dirty blonde. She wore a dark leather jacket, zipped up but barely concealing the generous cleavage within. She had a very short black skirt clinging to her ample hips. It only came down to mid-thigh, giving a glimpse of lacey black stocking tops. Her long, sheer black-stockinged legs finished with black pointy-toed slutty heels.

The MILF fished in her pocket for a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. Slowly, she opened the packet and tapped one out. She carefully put it to her lips and raised the light. She had a pretty face, a small, upturned nose, and hooded, glittering eyes.

In the dim light, I could see she was heavily made-up. She had dark eyeshadow and glossy pink lips. Her first puff was slow and sensual. She was teasing us, knowing full well that we were imagining her lips wrapped around our cocks rather than that fag.

She climbed onto the picnic bench, sitting on the tabletop, feet on the bench. We gathered round. I could smell the cigarette and her perfume. I’m not a smoker and never normally find it attractive, but tonight I loved it. It was a dirty habit, and she was a very dirty bird.

As she dragged on the cigarette. She opened and closed her legs, crossed and uncrossed them. Each time, I caught a glimpse of white flesh between her legs. She was wearing no knickers. I was hard beyond belief.

“So, what are you boys up to tonight?” she asked.

She was all pouting lips and fluttering eyelashes.

“Just out for an evening stroll,” replied the more confident of the polo-shirted guys.

“I fancied a bit of bird watching,” I said.

“Birdwatching?!” She laughed. “Seen any Great Tits then?”

She finished her cigarette and ground it out on the table. “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m feeling pretty hot and horny.”

Slowly, she unzipped her jacket. Pulling it apart exposed a grey lace halterneck basque. From the open cups spilled a magnificent pair of baps, nipples already erect and raring to go.

“Fucking yeah,” said the other polo-shirted man.

“Well, look at them,” joined in Mr Confident.

“Do you like what you see?” the busty blonde asked with a sly smile.

"Oh, yes,” I said. “That’s the kind tits I like to see.”

“Ok boys, listen very carefully; I have rules.”

We all glanced around, willing to obey whatever command she told us.

“We’re all here for a good time, and I’m going to give you a very good time.” She emphasised ‘very’, looking us each in the eye in turn.

“Nobody’s fucking me tonight, understood? My sexy husband is the only man who’s having my fanny tonight. You don’t touch me unless I ask you to, got it? Nobody takes photos or films anything. If anyone thinks they can break those rules, then my husband is going to be very pissed off,” she nodded towards the man standing next to the car.

“Got it?”

We all nodded and agreed. She smiled a dirty smile.

The naughty MILF slowly began to circle each breast with long, red talon-like fingernails. She was really enjoying herself. She cupped and fondled her boobs, rubbing her stiff nips between her thumbs and forefingers. As she did so, she moaned—perhaps exaggeratedly—that she was putting on a show for us.

I shuffled from side to side as my hard, pulsating dick strained at my shorts. I glanced to either side; the blokes around me were openly rubbing their own bulges. I did the same, slowly, knowing I’d have to pace myself.

I looked around the car park; it was dark and deserted; the only other life was her husband, who stood next to their car watching.

By now, the mature lady was evidently randy as hell. She spread her legs wide, revealing her fanny. It was in shadow, so we all moved closer to get a good look. She was completely shaved. The lips were moist, glistening in the light from the streetlamps. Her hand moved between her legs, spreading the lips for her captivated audience. Slowly she began to rub her wet pussy for us. As she pleasured herself, she threw her head back and bit her lips. We were all rubbing our swollen cocks.

With obvious glee, she dipped one, then two fingers into her juicy hole. She extravagantly sucked the fanny-juice from her fingers before plunging them back into her pussy and fucking herself harder and deeper with them.

All around, the night was silent except for the sound of her shallowing panting and loudly squelching fingers. As she fingered herself wildly, she brought herself to a climax, groaning and convulsing, eyes tight shut.

AishaAmiri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaAmiri

The MILF—I had no idea of the name of the women I’d just watch cum—steadied herself on the table with one hand as she gradually took control of herself.

“Don’t be shy boys, I’ve shown you mine, now show me yours.”

Mr Confident was first to get his out. His confidence derived in no small part I deduced from the sizeable wang that he pulled from his pants. She raised an eyebrow and smiled a dirty smile. The others followed suit, eager to please. I was hugely self-conscious. Glancing surreptitiously at the others, they were pretty hung chaps compared to my very average penis. I looked at the slut in front of me: moist lips, boobs heaving with anticipation. There was no way I was going to miss getting noshed off by this cock-mad wifey. I unzipped my shorts.

She looked around the array of erect penises, eyeing each one in turn and meeting the gaze of their owners. When she checked mine out, she licked her lips. The woman was trembling with excitement. She sucked her sopping fingers before plunging them into her vagina again, fingering herself deeply while we all tugged for her. She had us in the palm of her hand, and she knew how to tease us.

She twirled around and stuck out her fabulous arse. With her heels together, she bent forward. Her bum was soft and round, and her pouting pussy lips peeked between her legs.

“That arse needs a good slapping,” I said.

I was actually shocked I said it. It didn’t sound like me saying it; it was like I was a voyeur in someone else’s fantasy viewing it from their POV.

She laughed, “Go on then, Mr Eager Young Man, spank me!”

She wiggled provocatively as I stepped forward and spanked her hard; she gasped at the clap. I spanked her again even harder, then the other cheek, and I copped a good feel of her thick rump.

She repositioned herself, legs wide apart, so she could reach her fanny and invited the others to slap her while she strummed herself. The gang of men really went for it, leaving big red handprints across her buttocks as she yelped.

When the MILF turned around to face us, her eyes were watering, her mascara beginning to run. She was breathless and grinning. She shrugged off her leather jacket and laid it on the bench.

Breathless, I took in the view. Boobs out, nipples standing to attention, skirt rolled up around her midriff, bald vag wet and puffy. Amazing silky stockinged legs and those sexy heels. A confident slut gagging for cock. She had five to play with.

***

Without saying a word, myself and the other four guys inched forward, gathering around her in a tight circle as she sat down on the bench seat, leaning forward into our crotches, stiff dicks in her hungry eyeline.

Surprisingly, the older fellow was first. He thrust his dick towards her face, waggling it with his hand. It was long and thin; she grasped it tightly. I was shaking with excitement. I could feel a palpable sense of energy from the random men next to me. She tugged the old fellow slowly, looking into his eyes, grinning.

After a few moments, she reached for her jacket, refolded it, and placed it on the patchy grass in front of her as a cushion. She dropped to her knees, surrounded by five total strangers, her face inches from the pulsating cocks.

She was wide-eyed, quivering with nerves and excitement. The three of us nearest to her shuffled forward; Old Fellow was on her right, the Mr Confident in the middle, and me on her left. Licking her lips, she reached out a hand to grasp Old Fellow again, then took me in her other hand. My breath caught. She held my penis tightly, concentrating hard as she slowly tugged the two of us simultaneously.

Mr Confident nudged his dick into her face, and he groaned as she took him in her mouth. She had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth, a genuine cock-addict in her element. I couldn’t believe my luck!

Old Fellow pulled back, and Mr Confident’s sidekick stepped forward, pushing his big shaft towards her; she immediately took it and put it in her greedy mouth. She released me and took hold of Mr Confident’s stiff dick, swapping her lips between them, sucking gaily.

I stepped back to allow the young guy to move in. I watched over his shoulder as she felt blindly until her hand found his dick, wanking his as she continued to suck off the others. She then turned to Young Lad and wrapped her lips around his shaft without releasing her grip on Mr Sidekick. After slurping Young Lad, she turned her full attention back to Sidekick, who grunted as she eagerly gobbled his long dick, deep throating and wanking him with both his hands.

The MILF moved back to Young Lad. We formed a rhythm, taking it in turns to offer our stiff cocks for her attention. Sidekick stepped away, and I eagerly jumped in to take his spot. She tickled my balls whilst lapping the other guy’s shaft, then tugged me enthusiastically.

When she turned her head towards me, a string of saliva hung between Young Lad’s dick and her lips as she took me in her gaping mouth. I had been uncomfortably aware of the other men around me, but as her mouth wrapped around my cock, I became lost in the moment, and the others seemed to melt away. The housewife was on another planet too, looking up at me with half-closed eyes.

Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she crammed as much of my dick into her face as possible, gasping and choking. It felt incredible. Old Guy had appeared at my side, and she slowed the pace, swapping from me to him deepthroating us with a single suck in turn. With Old Guy balls deep, she gagged suddenly. Coughing and spitting out saliva, she gasped.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” she laughed.

That broke the tension, and we all laughed. The blonde sat back on the grass, wiping her dribbling mouth and chin with her hands. She shook her hair and ran her hand over her boobs, pulling down on the nipples.

“Grab my boobs,” she ordered.

Mr Confident and Sidekick bent forward and reached down to take a handful each. They roughly squeezed and squished, cupping and rubbing the solid nipples while she bit her bottom lip and nodded enthusiastically.

“You like them? Do they feel good?”

“Fuck yeah, amazing!”

“Those big tits feel so good,” they replied.

She moaned, “Ohhh, yes, take those titties.”

Next it was the turn of Young Lad and me. With took a plump, saggy boob each. They felt luxurious, a soft handful with very stiff nipples. She bit her finger as she moaned. I squeezed forcefully. I rubbed one hand up across her shoulder and down her arms. I loved the feel of her bare skin, cold to the touch in the night air. With the other hand, I traced circles around the nipple and tweaked it playfully. She was in ecstasy as the two of us pleasured her boobs.

Old Fellow had his turn on her boobies too, before she got to work intently sucking him. We formed a tight circle around her, shoulder to shoulder; whichever way she turned, there was a dick to be gobbled. She twisted this way and that, swapping her sloppy lips from one to another, her head constantly bobbing while her hands reached blindly for anything hard she could find.

Amidst the penis frenzy, she paused again for breath, giggling as she stared up.

“Am I a dirty dogging whore?” she asked.

“You’re a filthy slut.”

“You love cock, don’t you?”

“Oh my god, I fucking love cock!” she cackled.

“You’re going to get so much cum.”

“I want all that cum!”

“Take this big dick.”

“Suck me like a slut,” I heard myself demanding, though I still didn’t believe it was me doing the talking.

Inhibitions had now, for most part, gone out of the windows; we were all just absorbed in this surreal communal blow-bang. It was awesome watching this dirty MILF slag satisfy herself off with multiple men, using us and being used.

She paused for breath again. When she resumed, she slowly deepthroated each of us one by one. When she turned to me, she consumed my penis hands-free. I gently put my hands on her head, forcing myself as far as she could take until my tip felt the back of her throat. She sharply withdrew, choking and gasping.

She gave Young Guy the same treatment. Abruptly he jerked back, and his body convulsed as he silently ejaculated. His spunk spurted over her face.

She eagerly encouraged him, “Oh yes, sweetie, cum all over me. Give me that hot load!”

She took his cock in her hand, shaking the last droplets over her boobs and wiping it clean.

“Mmmm, I love it,” she chuckled.

“Great load, mate,” said Mr Confident.

“Good job. You've made a mess of her,” Mr Sidekick congratulated him.

The cum made the blonde slag really excited, and she pulled the nearest man to her; it was Old Fellow. She grasped his butt with both hands and rammed his cock down her throat. The rest of us watched and wanked. I looked around and saw her husband tugging himself as he watched his wife face-fucking this elderly pervert.

We were all just about ready to blow now. Mr Confident was eagerly tugging; he moved in and plunged his length down her throat. After a couple of strokes, he groaned, and she coughed up the cum, which he’d emptied into her. She frothed at the mouth, dribbling a sticky mix of saliva and spunk, which fell in dollops onto her shaking jugs.

“Whoo-hoo,” she laughed as she struggled to catch her breath.

She was still giggling in delight as she wiped her mouth and tied to dry her watering eyes.

She pounced on Mr Sidekick’s todger, holding it firmly by the base as she sucked hungrily, her head bobbing wildly. She switched between our three remaining dicks while saliva and jizz oozed from her mouth, running down her chin to coat her boobs.

Now it was my turn again. I beat my dick against her cheeks and lips; she grinned, looking up at me. She gripped my shaft and swallowed it whole. She was not messing around.

“I’m a slapper, and I want your cum,” she exclaimed between mouthfuls.

I burst. The orgasm surged from my dick to my head. Heart pounding, I pumped spunk out of my balls. It was in her mouth and on her cheeks. When I looked down, she smiled, opening her mouth to show my semen pooling on her tongue. The MILF showed it to her audience before spitting it onto her glazed tits. Her taloned fingers held my throbbing dick, and she kissed my tip.

I was in a total daze as I hazily watched her finish Old Fellow in a similar fashion. Finally, Mr Sidekick was the last man standing. She vigorously wanked his cock while she begged him to cum. Mouth open, tongue out, eyes wide, he sprayed her with jizz.

I looked around. Young Lad had slunk off back to his car, but the woman’s husband was still playing with himself. Mr Confident and I helped the exhausted blonde up off the floor. She pulled down her skirt to cover her foof and sat down on the bench, spent and elated after her five-man spunk-fest.

The middle-aged woman was a mess, her make-up ruined, dried cum smeared across her face, in her hair, all over her boobs, and staining her basque.

I felt great; it seemed like we should all be giving one another high-fives. We didn't, of course, because we were British, but there was a sense of camaraderie and shared naughty secrets.

***

The husband appeared at that moment with an opportune packet of wet wipes. Mr Confident slapped him on the back and congratulated him on having such an amazing wife.

“She’s gonna go like a fucking train tonight, bud.”

When she’d cleaned herself up and smoked another cigarette, we all said rather awkward goodbyes. I thanked the sexy MILF and her accommodating hubby as they made the way across the car park, arm in arm. Before she got into their car, she turned to lean forward, dangling her boobs, blew me a kiss, and gave a cheeky little wave.

Published 
Written by edx22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments