Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping

47
13 Comments 13
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Aaron started his black Ram truck and proceeded to back out of the driveway. He was camping upstate with his friends but was getting there a day earlier. All of his belongings were in the trunk. The camping site he selected to spend the weekend with his friends would not be full of people. It would take an hour to arrive at the location. Aaron rolled down the window to feel the fresh cool air on his face. The sun was shining brightly, and the wind blew his straight brown shoulder-length hair away from his face. He allowed his facial hair to grow more. Aaron noticed some women loved how he looked rugged. The song on the radio got his attention, and he turned up the volume to sing. 

While Aaron continued driving, the scenery changed. He camped in the fall to experience foliage in all its glory. An hour later, he arrived at the campsite, and there was someone to greet him at the entrance. Aaron made two trips to his car to gather his belongings from the trunk. The first thing on the agenda was to set up the mid-sized tent. Next, he filled the portable mattress with air. Aaron gathered some wood for the fire he planned on making. The day before, he marinated steaks to cook. He loved preparing food on an open fire because the flames caramelized the food but also kept the food tender. 

In the distance, a pair of brown eyes watched the man start a fire to cook his dinner. The pleasant aroma lingered in the air; she watched him chew all the food. When he finished dinner, the camper stripped down naked to use the outdoor shower. The fairy woman quietly came closer without alerting him of her presence. The water cascaded over his athletic tan body. Her eyes widened at the size of his superabundant cock hanging. 

“Ni must have him,” the fairy said repeatedly.  

(I must have him) 

The fairy continued to watch him shower and retire in his tent for the remainder of the night. When he was asleep, she entered his tent to lay beside him, fingering herself. 

“Mime pussime needs your cock,” whispered the fairy. 

(My pussy needs your cock) 

Her mind drifted back to seeing the man’s superabundant cock earlier. The fairy’s hard nipples pierced the ice blue see-through metallic strapless dress. The white glittery fairy juices started to dampen her dress.   

“Ni promise ana care tye happime,” said the fairy. 

(I promise to make you happy) 

The fairy’s body started to glow as she pleasured herself thoroughly. She quickly moved away from the man as he stirred in his sleep. When he was comfortable in his new sleeping position. The fairy carefully positioned the campers fingers inside her pussy. She slowly moved her body up and down, enjoying the pleasure for a little bit.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” moaned the fairy.

Before the fairy had an orgasm, she changed positions again. She squatted down on the camper's face, and white glittery cum squirted out.

MonicaBravaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaBravaTS

“Ni indome cen- tye soon melindo,” the fairy said. 

( I will see you again soon, lover) 

The following day Aaron woke up to the sun shining in his face and the tent unzipped halfway. He noticed a glittery substance on his hands and his face. 

Aaron shook his head and asked himself, “What the fuck is this glittery shit?”

He sniffed his left hand; surprisingly, it smelled good. Instead of retrieving the wet wipes from his backpack, he licked his hand. The substance tasted like sweet peach nectar. He was unsure where the nectar came from, but he loved it. Suddenly his phone began to vibrate from an incoming text message.

“Hey, Aaron,

Bill and I should be arriving at noon.
-Ryan."

 After he replied, Aaron put on a long sleeve red flannel top and jeans before exiting the tent. The view from his campsite was impeccable. He walked further away to take a piss; the golden stream watered the grass and landed on a couple of rocks. He noticed the same glittery white substance on the rock. 

“I need to find out where this is coming from?” Aaron asked himself.

Aaron placed his cock back inside his jeans and followed the glitter trail. It led him to a small cave that required him to crawl inside. He noticed a fairy sitting in front of a small pond. She had long hyper platinum hair, a small crown on the top of her head, and wore a see-through dress. Aaron was able to see the shape of her bare bottom.

He spoke. “Hi. I am Aaron."

When the fairy turned around, he immediately got drawn to her beautiful features. She had round-shaped eyes, natural full red lips, and her large breasts were big as giant clear bubbles. 

The fairy spoke. “Hi. I am Shailyn."

“That’s a beautiful name Shailyn,” Aaron said. 

“Thank you. What brought you here, Aaron." the fairy asked.

“This morning, a white glittery substance was on the side of my face, also my hands, and I noticed more on the campgrounds. Do you know what it is?” Aaron asked. 

“Yes, it's my cum,” answered Shailyn. 

The fairy’s bold statement aroused Aaron; she signaled him to come closer. He watched as Shailyn unzipped his pants to pull them down to his ankles. He watched her fit his entire throbbing cock into her mouth. Aaron's hands reached down into the fairy's dress to squeeze her tits.

 “Fuckkk,” Aaron said. 

Shailyn’s cock sucking fairy mouth brought him the uttermost pleasure. She removed her mouth, undressed, and spread her legs wide for him to enter. Aaron’s hefty cock slid in her wet pussy. Her body glowed brightly as he thrust in and out. The fairy's pussy was the softest, most drenched, warmest hole he's ever been in. Shailyn's tits slammed into one another. After several thrusts, Aaron’s semen flooded into Shailyn’s womb. Her glittery white cum coated his cock.

Published 
Written by addictedtostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments