Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calm Waters

"My wife floats my boat one day on the lake"

70
15 Comments 15
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"A little memory from a few summers ago, prompted by the slow arrival of Spring."

We are in a shallow bay, out of the wind, and the fish are obviously sleeping. After trolling around for a while I decide to drop anchor, coasting to the middle where the water was deepest. The splash of the anchor going over is the loudest noise in the bay.

The sun is high, hot but not strong, and I bait my hook and drop my line over the side, laying the rod in its holder. I watch her do the same.

With her hat and sunglasses on I can’t see her beautiful eyes, those deep pools of hazel that sparkle when she smiles. Her pouty lips look dry from the sun and wind, and she has a light red on her cheeks.

“What are you looking at?” she asks, tilting her head slightly and smiling.

“The most beautiful woman in the world,” I answer.

She chuckles and smiles that little smirk she has when slightly amused, then turns her head up to watch the eagle fly overhead, exposing her neck and that little spot at the bottom that flushes red when she is aroused. A telltale sign I’ve seen many, many times.

She turns slightly to follow the eagle, showing the nape of her neck and a little bit of shoulder. The spot I love to kiss and nibble when I hug her from behind, arms around her waist. Little kisses that are rewarded with giggles first, and then moans when my hands move up and cup her breasts.

After the eagle passes she turns back and looks at me, that little smirk turning into a smile.

“What?” she asks softly, running her hand along her throat and the top of her chest.

Her thighs are pressed together, the smooth thighs I love to spread, squeeze and kiss. Her legs are mostly bare, the shorts she wears riding high, and they glisten in the sunlight. I picture those shapely legs over my shoulders, squeezing my head in orgasmic quivering, or around my waist, pulling me tight and holding me inside of her.

“You are so fucking sexy,” I reply.

She smiles and looks away for a moment, then looks back at me. She reaches up and takes off the sunglasses and hat, puts them on the seat beside her, and shakes out her auburn hair. She had it colored recently and it suits her, the thick tresses parting as her fingers run through them.

She tilts her head slightly and sucks on her lower lip as her fingers undo the second and third buttons of her light shirt. Cleavage appears, a valley of flesh between her full bra-less breasts, a magnet for my eyes and fuel for my fire of desire.

I move forward slightly, perching on the edge of my seat, and she undoes the remaining buttons. Her breasts jiggle freely, partially hidden, teasing me as much as her pouty expression. The two lovely mounds I love to fondle, squeeze, and cup, with fat, rosy nipples I love to pinch and suckle. She moans when I do it, especially when she is on top, riding my cock with them dancing in my face.

She sees the desire in my eyes, the lusty grin on my weathered face, and it arouses her. She shakes her shoulders and giggles, watching my eyes follow the jiggling, swaying motion she created, and squeezes her thighs together tightly.

With careful movements, she leans back slightly and unbuttons her shorts, giving me a glimpse of the top of her dark bush, and wiggles them over her hips, down her thighs, and off her ankles. She runs her pink tongue over her pouty lips and stares into my eyes before parting her knees and leaning back slightly.

Her glistening pussy is exposed, with its pinkish folds and puffy lips. The soft, dark hairs, with little downy curls I love to nibble and take between my teeth, gently tugging them before moving lower. She loves when I do that.

I drop to my knees on the floor of the boat and move close, putting my hands against the seat and my face between the waiting thighs. My tongue slips out, opening wide and making a slow travel between the wet and waiting folds. Her hand is on my head, her fingers gripping my hair, and I push my tongue inside of her pink center.

Little moans fill my ears as I lick, lap, and nibble, tasting every bit of her juicy pussy, and her fingers grasp tightly while the thighs squeeze my head. Quivering, moaning, and slick juice appear as she climaxes, her hips bucking slightly and pushing her cunt into my face. A deep sigh, then the thighs part, and the fingers loosen, allowing me to catch a breath and lick my lips. She tastes so good, an indescribable flavor that I love.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

I slowly stand, balancing myself in the gentle sway of the boat, and her fingers unbuckle my belt, unbutton my shorts, and pull down my zipper. The loose shorts drop to my knees and I put my hands on her shoulders when she moves to the edge of her seat. Her mouth is level with my swollen prick, her pouty lips and talented tongue a warm breath away, and her hands grip the front of my thighs.

I feel the wet tip of her tongue on my swollen member, swirling around the fat head, and watch as her lips part and go over the pulsing shaft. Slow, gentle movements thrill me, the feeling of her mouth on me making me swell even more, and the sight of her sucking my cock adds to the arousal.

Back and forth she moves, her tongue and lips massaging my aching muscle, bringing me close to the brink. With a slow drag, she pulls away and raises her eyes to mine.

“Fuck me.”

I balance myself while she slowly turns around and puts her hands on the seat, pushing her ass up and exposing her dripping pout as she bends over. I grab her hips and my aching cock slips inside, her hungry pussy enveloping my shaft in hot silky flesh and gripping it firmly. I thrust deep before pulling back and thrusting again, keeping my balance as I start to fuck her.

A steady rhythm develops and I hold her hips tight, watching her smooth, round cheeks jiggle and bounce. I reach one hand under and grab her hanging breast, cupping and squeezing for a few moments before returning my hand to her hip.

The eagle watches us now, our grunts and groans in the rocking and swaying boat catching his attention, and he lets out a shrill shriek just before she does. Her body vibrates and her snug pussy clenches when she orgasms, and the squeeze is too much for me. I groan loudly and slam in hard, pumping a huge load into her, filling her silky chamber with my hot cum. My knees shake and my arms tremble, the massive orgasm squeezing my core, and I hold her tightly until it subsides.

We relax for a moment, locked together while we catch our breath and our heartbeats slow. I slowly pull out, dollops of our juice dripping from the tip of my cock and seeping from her cum-filled pussy. I pat her smooth cheek before moving back enough for her to turn around, keeping my balance as the boat sways, and pull my shorts up.

I sit down and she stands, carefully pulling her shorts on. I take her hand and pull her to me, resting my head between her breasts and hugging her hips. She kisses the top of my head and runs her hand through my hair, watching her tan fingers tousle the thick grey mat, and holds my head tight to her chest.

I can’t resist and take her puffy nipple into my mouth, giving it a suckle while she giggles.

“You and your love of boobs,” she teases.

“I love yours,” I admit.

I move my hands away and she bends down to kiss me, a long, deep kiss while holding my head in her hands, and then her tongue flickers against mine. She lets go and returns to her seat, smiling and looking into my eyes.

“You still really desire me after all these years,” she mused.

“Yes, I do,” I admit. “I love having sex with you.”

“I know,” she teases, acting smug.

“I know you know,” I chuckle. “I know you still love my cock, and my tongue.”

“All of you,” she says softly.

Her rod clatters against the side of the boat, a hard pull on the line loosening it from the holder. She scrambles and grabs it, giving a sharp jerk before starting to reel. Her breasts jiggle and sway as she reels in her line, the fish fighting and bending the rod as it goes under the boat. She swings the rod around the bow to the other side, keeping the line taught, and pulls up while reeling quickly. I grab the net and wait, scooping the big Pike from behind and lifting it into the boat.

“Yes! I win!” she shouts excitedly. ”That’s the best catch of the day!”

“Second best,” I say with a wink and point at her. “The best was already in the boat.”

She gives me that little smirk, tilts her head slightly, and rolls her eyes. She still loves it.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments